Hey Adren (Part 1)

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Hey Adren (Part 1)

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Dearest Adren,

It wasn't your fault you were born stoopid. God made you this way so that when you grew up, you'd be the laughing stock of the entire Myth community with your easy-to-deceive tendencies and inability to use sound, rational thinking. My favorite part about you is that you have an excuse rollodex for every situation that could ever happen while playing this game. Over the past few weeks, you have seemingly played me in a few "1v1s" that stemmed from talking a bit of trash. I'd like to clear up a few things about what exactly happened.

When I decided I wanted to start playing competitively again, and noticed you talking shit about me, I thought it would be absolutely hilarious to punk you out. I got together with a couple Myth buddies, and we all decided, what better way to piss off adren than to pretend play him in some 1v1s. I know it infuriates you to no end when I refuse to play you in a 1v1 because you know damn well I've won well over 90% of our head-to-head matchups. This was the end goal.

I trained up said fellow Myther for a couple weeks and played a few select maps I thought he would have the best chance at beating you in. I kept it simple; I told him to get rush units, maximize melee, and hope for the best. I know said person did not have a chance at going toe-to-toe with you in terms of microing ability, therefore, simple was the route chosen. After spending some time doing those, we decided to give it a go. It may have seemed like I was dodging you in your 1v1 requests, but really it was because the other person was not available at the time to participate.

Did you play those 6 1v1 games against my account? Yes, you did. Did you actually play me in any of them? No, you didn't. In fact I wasn't even present for a single one of them. I did enjoy watching the films though. A few of which came down to the wire pretty close; i.e. you struggled in them.

When the timing was right, I would coax you into the 1v1, then I would have the unassumed party sign into my account, simultaneously kicking me off the server without ever showing that I logged off. I signed back into Myth under the guise of a guest account and a fake name (Simple Jack). You even acknowledged you saw me in one of the games when I joined, but I dropped at the start to not arouse any suspicion...(adren ~we lost the retard).

Then came some ensuing debates about the person using my account pretending to be me, and then making hysterical excuses for some of the losses, including indicating the account was hacked and being used by someone else. (Half true, as you'll soon find out).

I even posted a thread on the forums dropping a hint under my own name that perhaps my account was hacked, and I needed to change my password. Yet still, you took the bait, and were thoroughly convinced you had been playing me in those select games.

Well Adren, today is your lucky day, as I'm about to reveal the contender you were ACTUALLY playing against. Just because, you know, I wanted to remind you that you are NOT an elite level player, and have absolutely NO chance of ever beating me in a single 1v1 ever again. I wanted the Myth community to see the imposter that you are, bashing newbs and claiming to be an elite player.

The person that you fought in those games, struggled against in some, and even lost 1, is no other than Myth's current most disliked persona... PSALM. AKA JUDGEMENTAL ILLNESS.

LOL ADREN, HOW MAD ARE YOU ON A SCALE OF 1-10? Me, psalm, pogue, and a few others had a great laugh on discord discussing the success of the entire operation.

That's right folks, even PSALM can give adrenaline a ride for his money at a duel, and the dude plays nothing but ww2 non stop.

In summary, adren can suck a big fat dick, and continue holding my massive testis while I prepare to absolutely roll over him in yet another MWC.
Renwoodpeaches2018

Re: Hey Adren (Part 1)

Post by Renwoodpeaches2018 »

Haha LoL, SHeet. If confirmed by Julian Assange, this might be one of the most righteous myth happenings ever recorded! It will be a tale told FOR GENERATIONS!
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

All this really amounts to is the most elaborate dodge Myth has ever seen. You have put a lot of effort into publicly admitting that you won't 1v1 me. Congratulations? :roll:

Won't even bother with the rest of you bullshit... nobody in their right mind believes that you have a 90% win rate vs me 1v1... more believable the other way around.
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:...and have absolutely NO chance of ever beating me in a single 1v1 ever again.
True... because you will just keep dodging the challenge until the end of time.

And anyone can make a game close with a full mellee rush (especially the maps we played - gyre, gimble, badlands) and no, I did not lose a single game to him. Perhaps a couple were close in %, but I was never in actual danger of losing the game.

Overall, gonna give you an A for effort, D- for execution. Would have been much easier just to publicly admit that you are a pussy. A 5'5" chubby pussy with a jew 'fro.

p.s. looking forward to "Hey Adren (Part 2)" where Kirk proudly embraces his low testosterone levels, and takes the first step toward his transition into womanhood.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

LOL.

5 FOOT 9
CHISELED

ADREN ~GRAY HAIR AT AGE 30. AGE NOW? PROBABLY 49 LOL.

OH AND YES YOU DID LOSE AT LEAST 1 OF THE GAMES. MR "5-1" LOL
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Went 2-1 against YOU, actually you, a few weeks ago, then beat "fake you" 3-0. Your one and only win came in a close PG game where I generously allowed your trow to live and mine to die.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

adrenaline wrote:Went 2-1 against YOU, actually you, a few weeks ago, then beat "fake you" 3-0. Your one and only win came in a close PG game where I generously allowed your trow to live and mine to die.
I have not played you in ANY 1v1s this year.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Then again, maybe you have... http://gateofstorms.net/games/230179/

Note, you dropped as you were about to lose your last unit in typical Kirk fashion.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

You must have the world's worst reading comprehension, if you read any of this entire thread. You cannot, and will not ever beat me in a single 1v1. Do you realize the ample amount of dummy accounts on previous servers that I have rolled over you repeatedly again and again? Like I said before, if we played 100 games, you MIGHT have won a total of 5-10 games. It is NOT even close.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

And that, right there, is why nobody can take anything you say seriously, Kirk. Everything you write is just so profoundly ridiculous that even a mentally challenged child could see through the bullshit.

The amount of effort you have put into dodging my challenge is admirable, though.

p.s. retired you years ago in front of a full crowd... why are you even still here?
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I rolled over you in about 5 straight ffa games last night. Rushed you uphill on the last one and lost but my computer needed rebooted by that point.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Oh, and you also lost 20% to an afk army.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

you mean last night when i rushed in with 5 warrs vs 8 warrs? ya, no fucks given. was pretty over jahral and tramist suiciding and playing like autists every game... MYTH THEATER was the only thing that made staying online worth it.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Yeah act like you don't care. Oh that's right, in that PG game you kept 60% and blame your "shitty" teammates. LOL
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Uh my teammates were Jahral and Tramist. If anything, I should have kept 100%. I watched Jahral's first lock shot at absolutely nothing, mentally checked out of the game and switched to FFA. To the surprise of no one, Tramist couldn't even play FFA without ruining every game.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Well clearly you didn't give them much direction being the captain. My team knew exactly what to do.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

would be a waste of time trying to captain those 2. why bother
sasper

Post by sasper »

admen's pissed off cause I beat him with 3 arcs vs 2 hgh's on kg's and he thinks I'm a 2 baller and he's a 5 baller.
sasper

Post by sasper »

plus he's on his period
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Hey look at this one.

Looks like this is one of your better 1v1s against me, you killed 3 of my units!
screenshot- 2018-09-22 23.39.02.jpg
Attachments
2007 1v1 Adren PG Lmoth.zip
(14.2 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Don't have the film but clearly something happened before this game according to the chat.

Adren lost to Will. LOL
Attachments
screenshot- 2018-09-22 23.45.49.jpg
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I'm pretty bored with this. All I'm seeing here is that beating me was a huge accomplishment for you... big enough to merit saving the films for 11 years, I guess. Should I be flattered or something? I saved nothing, ever, because beating you was routine. I'm sure you have a fine collection of films from the few times I signed on drunk enough to lose to you, though.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I don't know if you are delusional, stupid, or just lying. Because you know damn well you have never beaten me routinely at anything. I'd be absolutely SHOCKED if you even beat me in 2 consecutive 1v1s EVER.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Well, I retired you 3-0 in front of a full game of people... so be shocked, I guess.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

adrenaline wrote:Well, I retired you 3-0 in front of a full game of people... so be shocked, I guess.
I didn't know retirement matches were called after 3-0. Weird how this "full game of people" is MIA?
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Ya... because it happened like 10 yrs ago and you dropped at the end of 3rd game and signed off. Ducky was host. And seriously, this argument is boring and repetitive, probably just gonna stop responding.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

You can't help yourself. You'll keep responding. I'm going through the years of films I have and labeling everything. I'm sure I will come across some more gems. I know there are some 100% victories in their as well. LOL
shinco

Post by shinco »

I had a foot of my colon, appendix, and gallbladder removed this week and almost died, and this thread is still the worst thing I’ve experienced in the month of September.

shinco
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

jesus christ dude... sorry to hear that.
shinco

Post by shinco »

adrenaline wrote:jesus christ dude... sorry to hear that.
I’m alive and it’s not cancer. It could be worse.

shinco
shinco

Post by shinco »

The fact that even if this is at all true, that is a whole lot of time and effort to “get Adren”.

Even if he lost every game, he still wins, you fucking weirdo.

shinco
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I still won every game, so ya... pretty epic waste of time.
shinco

Post by shinco »

adrenaline wrote:I still won every game, so ya... pretty epic waste of time.
This is the type of person who kills hamsters and rips the heads off of his sisters dolls. America’s healthcare system has failed him.

shinco
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Adrenaline is Canadian shinco
looks like you are the one that failed
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I've known shinco for probably 20 yrs lol... pretty sure he knows that i'm Canadian :D
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Guys, let's stay on topic. This thread is about how adren struggles against a mediocre ww2er at 1v1 reg Myth.
shinco

Post by shinco »

adrenaline wrote:I've known shinco for probably 20 yrs lol... pretty sure he knows that i'm Canadian :D
Clowns everywhere, rick. Everywhere.

shinco
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

shinco is the aaron boone of myth. leeched a good team and had his moment under the sun long long ago and now nobody cares and he is completely irrelevant. Also he has absolutely no personality and is about as dry as the sand in death valley.
Pogue 2.0

Post by Pogue 2.0 »

Lol, those discord chats were pretty amusing. But Kirk, I think I even said you were going through quite a bit of effort just to fuck with Adren haha.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

True but you see the benefits and levels of care spewed out from this thread. Deep down he is absolutely enraged.
shinco

Post by shinco »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:shinco is the aaron boone of myth. leeched a good team and had his moment under the sun long long ago and now nobody cares and he is completely irrelevant. Also he has absolutely no personality and is about as dry as the sand in death valley.
Good one bro. Coming from a borderline sociopath that admittedly spent a month making accounts, fake personalities, and alliances... just to try to trick a guy you never met, that’s annoyed you for 15 years, and the plan still failed. Rick is better than you. He will always be better than you.

Seek help. Seriously.

shinco
shinco

Post by shinco »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:True but you see the benefits and levels of care spewed out from this thread. Deep down he is absolutely enraged.
He probably truly feels bad for you. Stick to making model airplanes in the bedrooom you grew up in.

shinco
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Shinco, who played a couple games over 14 years ago, who for some reason still visits these forums because his life is miserable, the yankees suck, and knows how awful he has always been at this game. little ricky wishes he was me. but I am the greatest Myther of all time. adrenaline is not even in the top 50 mythers of all time. but based on shinco's lack of actual knowledge pertaining to anything myth related, i could see how a few forum posts would absolutely indicate how one myther is better than another. shinco, the absolutely dry personality'd myther, who nobody cares about, and who hasn't actually played myth in 14 years. also i never made any dummy accounts, so you are basically spewing out nonsense, you sociopath.