GKG vs Kirk Retirement Match 2010

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
adrenaline

Re: GKG vs Kirk Retirement Match 2010

Post by adrenaline »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Ghetto cakes was my 2004 MWC team and we were stacked well too, but got banned before games started.
Honk wrote:Kirk was a heavy hitter on ghetto cakes. I remember because rocket dive was a very good friend of mine and didnt play on my team that tournament. In fact my squad had to play against that squad and kirk was considered on of their top guns. It was my first experience with kirk and i remember getting smashed by them on the baron level map with the confuse warlocks and seeing that obnoxious orange.
So which is it?

a) banned before games got started (as Kirk claims)
or
b) was a heavy hitter on Ghetto Cakes (as Honkey claims) despite not being listed on the actual roster
or
c) was never on Ghetto Cakes because he only played Raid on the Plains 24/7 and you are both idiots
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I was on the fucking team you idiot. You wouldn't know, but there was a giant cover up so that the team wouldn't get disqualified. Yes, I did play a few matches. But then ended up getting banned because I used someone else's account to play.

I told you to ask anyone, and clearly another player has come forward to confirm everything. You're just mad you weren't even mentioned in his post.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I give roughly zero fucks if honkey mentions me in a post lol
shinco

Post by shinco »

I think I became autistic reading this thread.

shinco
Pogue 2.0

Post by Pogue 2.0 »

Wow, I feel like I've seen this same thread for the last decade......
sasper

Post by sasper »

gkg was always massively overrated. krok at least could play. I could beat him 70% of the time
sasper

Post by sasper »

gkg was a 3 baller. krok was a 4 baller. I am a 5 baller
Ether

Post by Ether »

You can tell this isn't actually KROK, because the real KROK would have posted: 3) I do not play Mazz, only GARM.