GKG TV

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
CheezeFist

Re: GKG TV

Post by CheezeFist »

GiantKillerGen wrote:Ok, well with that being said, I am now looking for a quality partner-in-crime that will essentially be my side-kick / assistant / fellow broadcaster. Your job will basically just be to hang out in a ventrilo channel or what not with me, watch me play, and just chit chat while I explain some things that I am doing. You facilitate conversation by just being someone I can talk to, because I really don't like talking to myself for these sorts of things. Mything skills are not required.

If there is anyone interested in this then I can try to make it happen.
As a player with no mything skills but a lot of stupidity I hearby nominate myself for your co broadcaster.
dac

Post by dac »

GiantKillerGen wrote:Sam, I am sure Paris knows why he lost. He was very rusty, and these were just some casual 1v1s to unrust him. Not a whole lot of care going into that, we know it wasn't the highest quality of matches.

you realize this is the same paris who tries to lecture people about how to get girls and stuff right?

it brought a smile and a tear to my eye to see sam's post
par73

Post by par73 »

oh look, its dac! the dude who single handily lost the match for team gkg two weekends ago against team deer

also I try to lecture people about how to get girls,,, and STUFF? i lecture them how to get stuff too? what the fuck ?
please let me know of these people you speak of, who I have apparently tried to 'lecture' in regards to them attempting to get laid, and stuff.
wwo

Post by wwo »

Head games, always you and me, baby.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Watching GKGtv has been very informative and instructive. I've decided to give back to the community because of this so here and now I plead that every time GKG clicks in a game I will donate $1 to the Get Cu Laid Foundation.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

Pogue wrote:I plead that every time GKG clicks in a game I will donate $1 to the Get Cu Laid Foundation.
dac

Post by dac »

paris, you are a burnout who cant remember anything.

you fail at life and are decent at myth - congratulations. i assure you i'll lose lots of sleep over costing my team the match against zakdeer.
wwo

Post by wwo »

Let's see you talk really fast about how your cheating girlfriend got fired from WalMart over a beat made by a DeVry dropout on pirated Pro Tools. Only then can you step to his level.
par73

Post by par73 »

dac wrote:paris, you are a burnout who cant remember anything.

you fail at life and are decent at myth - congratulations. i assure you i'll lose lots of sleep over costing my team the match against zakdeer.
You're a idiot, I should be rematching ratking's team this weekend

p.s. still winning moar at life than you will ever win (and lose, combined)

apparently i'm supposed to remember conversations where I "advise others on how to pick up girls"

lahl

the only thing I can think of in relation to those 'conversations' is uhh, don't be dac or wwo and you'll do just fine.

probably the best advice i've ever given, congradulations viewers.
dac

Post by dac »

paris - i can actually afford your drug habit.

explain how i fail again?
par73

Post by par73 »

Yeah, it's not hard to afford a container of coffee every 3 or 4 weeks with your gas station paygrade
dac

Post by dac »

must be sucking a lot of dick to get that sort of discount. to each their own i guess
par73

Post by par73 »

So, not only do you work at a gas station to get a meager wage that would be able to support my caffeine habits, but you would also suck dick to pay less. Interesting.
wwo

Post by wwo »

Worst beef ever. Abort.
dac

Post by dac »

takes two wwo :(
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

thats not what she said