MFC 1v1 Tournament

Hosted by Giant Killer General
Giant Killer General

MFC 1v1 Tournament

Post by Giant Killer General »

Reposting this here so more people see it.

The 1v1 tournament I am trying to organize in parallel with MWC is in bad shape due to very few registered players. If you or anyone you know is interested in playing in the 1v1 tournament, please sign up as soon as possible. If we don't get several more people in the next week or 2, I may end up having to cancel it all together before it gets started, or otherwise hand it over to someone else to take over if there is someone willing.

If I have to cancel this, then I fear this may be the last serious attempt to get top players together in a 1v1 tournament ever for myth since 2013 was the last big 1v1 tournament.
adrenaline

Re: MFC 1v1 Tournament

Post by adrenaline »

did the tourney in 2013 even finish? i honestly can't remember the last 1v1 tourney that was actually played all the way through...

anyways, i'll play... pending interest from other players with some 1v1 cred. not worth taking the time to shake the rust, otherwise. can't even remember the last time I played a 1v1.
Giant Killer General

It sort of finished. I was able to wrap it up respectably at least. But regardless, it had a shitload of players at least, and tons of matches played.
RodeKi11

Post by RodeKi11 »

I'll throw my name in the hat, but I may have trouble showing for some of it. I'll be online on the days my team plays. Other than that, no promises.
Giant Killer General

Yes if you have time to 1v1 before or after mwc matches, please look at the registered players in the MFC 1v1 forum, and look for someone else online to play a match with.
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Giant Killer General wrote:Yes if you have time to 1v1 before or after mwc matches, please look at the registered players in the MFC 1v1 forum, and look for someone else online to play a match with.
when does this crap start
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

I'll play depending on who else shows interest. I want to play vs the better players if I'm going to do 1v1...
Giant Killer General

LSO - it started already. I made suggested matchups, but you can play literally anyone. You just can't play the same person twice. After some people start getting eliminated I will start making the mandatory matchups like a traditional tournament.
Giant Killer General

Asmo, I signed you up. You can 1v1 me if you want. Otherwise, find another opponent in the list that interests you. I matched you up with akira for now, but you can play anyone that is willing.
cremisi

Post by cremisi »

singe me up for this glories adventure .
RodeKi11

Post by RodeKi11 »

I'll be on this week playing catch up with the 1v1's guys. I'll be on after 10 EST most nights if I can.
Giant Killer General

First match was completed in the 1v1 tournament. Seeding and suggested matchups are up. I am considering registration mostly closed now so we know who we are going to get. Check the other forum for that tournament for future updates.