Grim is the Best Myther of All Time:

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Seeker

Grim is the Best Myther of All Time:

Post by Seeker »

Indisputable. Superior to all other Mythers.

The true #1.

Grim is an all star contributor in the fields of Myth Journalism, Myth Tournament Organization, Myth Leadership, Myth Play, Myth Humor & Myth Mapmaking. Let's look at how he's better than you in all those areas.

1. Myth Journalism: Grim is the author of the hard hitting article, "You were not better than you were 10 years Ago." This is the article that once and for all ended the legend of Flatline thinking he was better 10 years ago. It's what accelerated Flat's decline from Myth Legend to One-Ball roleplayer.

2. Myth Tournament Organization: Multi-year MWC organizer. He has run the most MWCs in Myth history with the least amount of controversy. He is beloved by all players for his fair rulings, his unimpeachable impartiality, and his excellent map choices.

3. Myth Leadership: This ties into how the man has gotten the trains to run on hard hitting high impact Myth tournaments for years. It is also a testament to his leadership of Thundercox and then NP throughout the years.

4. Myth Play: The man is a 6-time MWC champion. He's a legend on playing ability alone.

5. Myth Humor: Even Rabican thinks Grim is the funniest Myther he's met.

6. Myth Mapmaking: The Grim mappack is the definitive 2T map collection. Commissioned by Grim.

Other notable All-Myth Players:

TB
Tirri
Shaister
Ducky
Ska
Seeker
Zak
Phod
Paris
Limp
Cu
Cheezefist

This list is definitive. If you are not on it, you don't belong on it.

Worst Mythers:

Flatline
Pogue
God Cops
K a I N
Flatline

Re: Grim is the Best Myther of All Time:

Post by Flatline »

HAHAHA YOU HAVE SUCH A HARDON FOR ME, MYTHS FIRST OPENLY BISEXUAL MYTHER
YOUR HARDON FOR ME IS AS ENORMOUS AS YOUR FRAIL EGO
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

Flat - Keep on topic. Let's not air dirty laundry out in public.
par73

Post by par73 »

seeker's article is about grim, flatline. plz try to refrain your feelings of jealousy in future posts
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Seeker wrote:Flat - Keep on topic. Let's not air dirty laundry out in public.
How about you go fuck yourself instead you bisexual sand-idiot.
par73

Post by par73 »

I don't think Flat liked the conclusions grim found in "You Were Not Better 10 Years Ago", ease up on trying to push your agenda Seeker.
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

Excellent revistation Cheeze.

I think you should do a comic with Flatline and paris next.
sharkdrivingabus

Post by sharkdrivingabus »

I also enjoyed a good grimble in the wabe way back when.
grimmer

Post by grimmer »

Thank you, Seeker.

Because of this inspiring thread of yours, I am now announcing that I, Grimald J.Grump am hosting Myth World Cup this year.

I am not just hosting a Myth world cup, I am hosting the Myth world cup. It's going to be huge, better than ever. Other MWC hosts have tried. They failed. They just couldn't do it. So sad.

Not only am I hosting the Myth world cup, I am also bringing back my most trusted myth companions. Not only am I bringing back my most trusted myth companions, I am bringing them back - not good as new, but better. I therefore am announcing the formation of a new myth dynasty team: Northern Cox. It contains the best captain of all time (during the year 2001): Rabican. The team also has Tirri, who is the best at claiming to be the best. It's going to be great.

Make no mistake, I am hosting the Myth world cup for everyone, but from here on out it's always going to be Northern Cox first. Northern...Cox...first!

This year's the Myth world cup is going to be huge. Bigger than ever. There will be more people present than in 98. The-most-amount-of-people are going to join. It's huge.

You guys heard what happened in Willow Creek yesterday? So sad.

Any accusations of rigging is fake news.
godcops

Post by godcops »

Speaking of worst myth players of all time, seeker has amount to nothing other than being a mascot. I been retired due to classified reasons for 10 years and still i kick your ass when I come back one day. Then you're going to cry and go back into "I'm content to be a noob " mode, whatever kind of balls you have now. I been kick your ass since the myth 1

As for your list here's a video of me and flatline beating up a good bulk of your all myth team list

https://youtu.be/2_hVtHcFbtE
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

Impressive work, God Cops.

Please note: This list is about your contributions to the Myth community as a whole, not just your skill at playing the game. You need to improve on your contributions to the community as a whole to be factored into this list God Cops. Perhaps some more God Cops invitationals would help.

Post by Guest »

You have 0 contributions and there hasn't been a community since I left. You've wasted 20 years making stupid jokes thinking you're funny but you're just a loser and you suck at myth. You want to make myth great again? Contribute to a salary for me to come back and hype this dumb game again. I could turn it Around in a few months. I did it with f. Communications, online gambling businesses and I could certainly do it here. Also flatline is a legend. Don't talk shit about legends, both you and retard grim
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

Ouch.

teehee with the KO against "guest" Cops.

I would be hyped to see a God Cops/Flatline reunion. Right now, there is a lot of skepticism about your Myth legacy. See: Tee Hee openly mocking the Cops brand.

It should be stomped down hard!
godcops

Post by godcops »

You're gonna have to do better than comparing me to our great president. What an insult.

And that saint film was proven to be staged between Kirk and saint as a joke as shown in the comment section. I can't believe you guys still pass that around. The entire premise in the description is absurd to begin with. It says i challenged him to a 1v1. Yeah sounds like me, right. Also this saint kid was brand new and I was coming off a mwc championship year. Kid wouldn't kill 1 of my units.

Here's how you know if you're watching a forged 1v1 video of godcops. Is the map trow or 3da2? No? It's a forgery. I don't waste my time 1v1 on any other maps.
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Godcuck is ZAK the white boy who prefers black women to women of his own race. Ugly ones at that.
He also self-admittedly has a 4" long penis that is thin also.
He tried to weasel out of admitting it too.
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

Flatline making false accusations again.

Par for the course.
sharkdrivingabus

Post by sharkdrivingabus »

I, for one, am offended by flatline's racist and homophobic comments. I demand that grim appoint an independent commission to investigate these atrocities. Only grim can be trusted on such an important matter.