Official Donald Trump Voting Thread

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.

How long will Donald Trump be the POTUS?

You may select 1 option

View results

par73

Official Donald Trump Voting Thread

Post by par73 »

There are quite a number of topics on the newly elected POTUS, and a lot of uncertainty when looking ahead to the legacy of his time in the office.

Personally I feel bad that none of the non-US citizens were able to vote but somehow people who had been deceased for less than a year were able to finagle their way into the ballot booths and drop off their vote. That is the blessing of Myrgard forums, which are open internationally.

So I wonder what the Myther's think,
How long will Donald Trump Last?

3 choices: Less than a full term, one 4 year term, and two 4 year terms.

Feel free to provide reasoning (or lack thereof) in regards to how you voted!
and don't forget to voice your opinion on what you fear most!
Yankee

Re: Official Donald Trump Voting Thread

Post by Yankee »

Pics or it didn't happen - unless Ivanka voted twice since she's registered in two states, then it's perfectly believable
par73 wrote:
Personally I feel bad that none of the non-US citizens were able to vote but somehow people who had been deceased for less than a year were able to finagle their way into the ballot booths and drop off their vote. !
Seeker

Post by Seeker »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... fa5c2f0add

There has been tons of voter fraud!

FRAAAAUUUD!
par73

Post by par73 »

wow 14 votes in 3 days! this is quite an active voting topic.
interesting to see how just a single term is pulling out in the lead, hard to believe a man with that ego wouldn't pull for 2