Rat's QR3 Predictions

General discussion forum for TWS2013
Ratking

Rat's QR3 Predictions

Post by Ratking »

ghengis vs limp

I haven't watched the films from their matches so I'm shooting from the hip. Both teams coming off a win, right? Could be one of the better matches this week. I really like limps power players, but I think gk's got the whole team thing going. Slight advantage gk.

rk vs asmo

I think the biggest question in this match is my team! Which one will show? Week 1 or week 2? After watching the first three films from last week.. I really hope we have something to prove and it shows come Sunday.

gkg vs zak

Have to go with gkg on this one. After the drubbing they gave us and seeing the fire back in gkg... yeeeeeah I'm going gkg. I think the score will depend on how much effort gkg put into this. Best of luck zak, you have my sympathies!

par vs dantski

Possibly one of the best matches of the week. limp and gk's in the mix for that too. Two of my favorite ppls capping these teams. I'm still waiting for paris to show us what he's got! I heard hes staying home this weekend and the care factor is up, I'm hanging on for one more week paris! Close match going to Pairs.
drunken_deer

Re: Rat's QR3 Predictions

Post by drunken_deer »

My Predictions-

Ghengis vs Limp

Ghengis team will win 3/1/1 I predict one tie or victory in ghengis favor.

rk vs asmo

Ratking will win 4/1

gkg vs zak

Instant Bias Team Zak for the win

par vs dantski

Paris will slip through to Victory 3/2
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Limp 3-2 over ghengis
rk 3-2 over asmo.
gkg 5-0 over zak.
paris 4-1 over dantski.
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Limp 3-2 over Ghengis
Ratking 4-1 over asmo
zak 3-2 over GKG in upset
Paris 3-2 over Dantski
Ratking

Post by Ratking »

After 2 choke slams, talking with crazy ppl, and rolling deep

MY ROOMMATE IS GONE!

Now I can have the peace. Asmo beware :D
falcon

Post by falcon »

The amount of deviation found in predictions makes me think these games are pretty unpredictable. The only thing that is predictable is team GKG, alone for the reason that its stacked to the very depth.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

You are lucky that there is only one trow map. The Trow Belt does not simply lose at trow maps.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

falcon wrote:The amount of deviation found in predictions makes me think these games are pretty unpredictable. The only thing that is predictable is team GKG, alone for the reason that its stacked to the very depth.
I always get this scene from black adder when I think of GKG fighting deer. GKG and his teammates talking about stuff nobody else understands untill
someone in the game says What is that orange hedge moving towards us. "that would be the scots!"
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

gotta say that team dantski really stepped up a notch and showed me that his team is kicking some serious myth ass. Good work

Looks like Rating loses "again" against my predictions by a narrow margin 1/4 to 2/4 + I predicted a tie via Genghis v limp.
shadow

Post by shadow »

adrenaline wrote:Limp 3-2 over ghengis
rk 3-2 over asmo.
gkg 5-0 over zak.
paris 4-1 over dantski.
team limp vs team ghengis resulted in a tie 2-1-2
rk vs asmo 5-0
zak vs gkg 3-1-1
Dant vs Par 3-2

nice try adrenaline
par73

Post by par73 »

I notice that seldom predictions would embrace the possibility of a tie, while there was an assassin map and CTF every week.