Care: '06 vs '16

wwo

Care: '06 vs '16

Post by wwo »

Let's continue that other thing from Myrk's "thank you" post.

GKG is doing a juggling act. On the one hand, he's made a legitimate claim for #1 all-time myther. However, he's also been the main trumpeter for that theory, and anyone seen as backing him gets called "bootlicker" if semi-respected like 'smo, gets ignored if liked like ew, or ignored like the fence-jumping frontrunning whore he obviously is like rawr. Adren has now added "remote Yukon wifi issues" to his Infinidex of Pre/Post-Excuses, so he will play like four 1v1s over the next year, increasing his challenge to actual games played ratio to over 9000. Paris has seen the effectiveness of Debbie Wasserman-Shultz and is now priming himself for a state congressional run next year. Limp's job as doorman/stage manager at Chuck E Cheese that kept him away certainly didn't help his weak legacy.

The worst part of this tourney was thinking -- because of who was organizing it -- that this was going to be an elite tourney. Instead, it was just another "whoever wants to play" thing, with subpar players often removing the efforts of their betters. The ad hoc nature of the teams didn't even allow for proper captaining outside of the now-familiar pairings. No one should be bragging, and no one should be feeling bad, outside of whether or not you contributed on the plus or minus side. The only thing this tourney showed was who was thirsty and who was chill. You should all be ashamed. Or amused.
Giant Killer General

Re: Care: '06 vs '16

Post by Giant Killer General »

Quite the pass you give the tirri, wwo. Had I posted what tirri posted you almost certainly would have had something snarky to say about it. I merely replied to it by saying something you would have likely said to me had I said it, and yet here you are still focused on only me. Hilarious.

The other hilarious thing is this game that the gkg-haters play by living vicariously through tirri in an attempt to troll me. It's hilarious because some of the haters are unaware that it is a game; it's hilarious because the other haters that are quite aware of the game think that I am not aware of it; and finally it's most hilarious of all because tirri himself is a completely unwitting participant of the game.

This will all backfire wondrously in due time. Unfortunately the only real victim of this game at the end of the day will be tirri.
wwo

Post by wwo »

Thanks. I was a little sad there was no salt. Forums and chats really don't convey my bemusement, but if it gets translated as snark, I'll take it. You know I don't begrudge how people get their jollies from myth, so I apologize if I've been too... emphatic with my criticisms. People have a tendency to grant a wide berth of generosity when they hear criticism, especially if their ego is well-defended, so I tend to go a few steps beyond cordiality to ensure the point is made.

Actually, the worst thing I said was about the classism. I was expecting a white knight to attack me by proxy.

I think it'd be funner to break down a film, but breaking people down is usually faster.
tirri

Post by tirri »

I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING WWO SAYS
I HATE NOT KNOWING IF IM BEING PRAISED OR INSULTED OR IGNORED
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

wwo uses a thesaurus for a mouse pad
rawr

Post by rawr »

Lol
Zak

Post by Zak »

Tirri hasnt cared since 06, but has been dominating the carers since then anyways
Giant Killer General

zak ~the game is alive

tirri can't win an mwc or 1v1 tournament, but he's sure been dominating.
Zak

Post by Zak »

3 mwc wins and destroyed you in 1v1

#still5balls
Giant Killer General

which 3 mwc wins? I count 2 - 2006 and 2007. can't win in 9 years

destroyed me in 1v1 when? I am undefeated against him in 1v1 tournaments.

nice try tho.

if you believe it so well though, want to put money on it? I'd be happy to take your money.
Zak

Post by Zak »

Last i checked tirri won mwc 2016, the cu classic, and his last 1v1 against you where you were trying your hardest
Giant Killer General

well i guess you better check again seeing as tirri didn't even play in mwc16 like i said before, which everyone can see for themselves. nice lies tho.

who said I was trying my hardest? I don't care bro, just like for tirri the last 9 years :). When I am trying my hardest, I'll be sure to let you know with a big post patting myself on the back after I've won.

or if you want me to try my hardest, you can put money on it. but you don't want to put money on it do you? okay yea, that's what I thought then.
Zak

Post by Zak »

People who dont care, also dont write essays trying to downplay the significance of their failures. You lost to tirri in 1v1 and anyone can look up our mwc 2016 roster and see he was listed as a player and played in 2 matches
Giant Killer General

anyone can see on GoS that tirri is not listed anywhere in any of the matches for par's mwc16 according to the stats there. Even if he did play 2 matches though, he certainly did not play in the finals match vs Syn, so that certainly doesn't count for anything.

Oh but he did play in the actual true mwc16 finals of BT vs TWF (I guess even he knew the other finals was a charade), where he lost to me yet again. Oops. I guess he still lost to me yet again for like the 10th time. So still no mwc win for him unfortunately :). So dominant though, amiright? Thanks for outting yourself though by trying to stretch that into giving him a free made-up mwc win. Hilarious stuff. I bet even tirri would not stoop so low as to try and claim that as an mwc win for himself.

So I guess you'll have to keep waiting until he can win an mwc or 1v1 tournament. You might be waiting a while. Until then, don't care brah :)
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

umm, why are we counting mwc wins for player skills

those are team games guys, tirri wasn't the only poop/NP player on his team

chill pill
Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Tirri already won a bunch of 1v1 tournaments.
sharkdrivingabus

Post by sharkdrivingabus »

Why does every thread degenerate into GKG arguing with someone? Chill out bro.
Giant Killer General

Quite chill :). I just enjoy exposing people's idiocy, can't help my self.

People making up mwc wins is just too hilarious to pass up. first it was kilgrath, now zak. how low will they go? Let's find out.
Zak

Post by Zak »

sharkdrivingabus wrote:Why does every thread degenerate into GKG arguing with someone? Chill out bro.

Because he IS a degenerate
Giant Killer General

zak, plz continue about how tirri won mwc16. we want to hear more.