GKG WINS FFA LEAGUE 2016!

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

GKG WINS FFA LEAGUE 2016!

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

...back when I joined up with the Legion there was a mad Journeyman who regaled anyone too tired to move away with his theory about the Edge of All - that line between the land and nothingness out beyond the kingdom of Gower, where Connacht arose. He claimed the world is double-sided and constantly spinning, like a coin tossed in the air, and the living and the dead are held to its surface by sorceries too powerful for humans to master. “...And so the light and the dark hold dominion successively, and the land belongs in turn to men, or to the undead.” I grew as tired of his affected vocabulary as I did of his idiotic ideas, but I confess I felt a small twinge of sadness when he died. I never got his name either...

GOLD TROW
GIANT KILLER GENERAL

Silver Fetch
Paris in Flames

bronze balled duff
adrenaline

Imagean official • Ϩ₮ØИЄƉ ₮ЯØШ • weekly eventImage
wonka

Re: FFA LEAGUE 2016 begins September 16th

Post by wonka »

Oh Hell yeah.
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Re: FFA LEAGUE 2016 begins SEPTEMBER 6th

Just a heads up: I've moved the date up to September 13th, and changed the weekly meet to Tuesdays @ 7 EDT because of changes in my schedule.

Cya soon! Happy slaughter!
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Re: FFA LEAGUE 2016 begins SEPTEMBER 13th

THE PANTHEON OF FFA LEAGUE GODS

cremisi

Cremisi has the most “2t” style of all the ffa league champions. He was very much a captain’s player, rather than the heroic individualists ffa league tends to breed. Perhaps counterintuitively, most ffa league champions have been bold, brash types rather than cowardly campers. Most FFA League champions are the type of player who would take the temple on Gor Ash LMOTH with max duffs and a minute left. Not so cremisi. He was very much the patient operator and grinder. He’d hide one myrk or pus ghol in the corner until nothing was left, motionless and machiavellian. There is something respectable about his win, and how long he managed to drag the league out into a long slugfest, even if he lacked the daring shine of later champions. Foreshadowing the future, rawr joined this tourney late and managed to capture 3rd place. Ratking got 2nd, but one sometimes wondered if he wasn’t more invested in boosting his vice-captain’s ego rather than winning the tourney himself. It is worth noting that chickenwire compeltely dominated the first few weeks of the tournament before disappearing, and that he very much met the street-myth ethos of ffa league play.

par

While par did not have the impressive weekly point totals of later champions such as Lizard King and rawr, his season stands as one of the most efficient of all time. His was most definately the most striking comeback in FFA League history. Adrenaline had a commanding lead, and yet paris managed to overtake him with short (less than one hour) but highly efficient performances each week. I think he was even playing with stolen wifi while having to change crazy people’s adult diapers or something. The very last week, adrenaline was out surfing or something and par stole the championship out from under him. Loser.

Lizard King

LK’s ffa league victory stands out as the most dominant ffa league performance of all time. He dominated every week he played, racking up historic point totals. The only argument against his being the most dominant ffa league championship is that no real rivalry developed à la par vs. adren in 2013. After the first few weeks, nobody ever had a chance, and one wonders if he would have dominated if ever faced with a real, strong rival. Incidentally, in a recent interview LK predicted that he would become the league’s first repeat champion, and that he would break the record and win in 5 weeks.

rawr

Rawr’s ffa league performance echoes LK’s, but without quite the high level of dominance. He opened with several strong performances, including a top 5 weekly score, and yet never quite had the championship convincingly in hand like LK did. To be fair, his more polarizing personality did create a hostile environment, where several individuals began organizing against him & even “trolling” him in order to prod his more fiery personality and tendency to play over emotionally. Limp was by far the most successful of these individuals, and even if he posted not-too-impressive scores, his presence did considerably slow rawr’s ascent. We must also note that rawr’s unexpected return and late season dominance in 2012 speaks in his favor.

???

Though there is little hope that cremisi returns for FFA League 2016, it looks like this year may involve a real showdown between the 3 great ffa league champions of the past 3 years. Will LK affirm that his dominance in 2014 was no fluke? Will rawr show the haters what’s what? Or will par appear, with his ruthless efficiency, and disrupt the proceedings entirely? Will adren finally start sulking, as he did when the championship was stolen from him in 2013, and make one more run for the covetted ffa league street myth belt? Or perhaps a new champion will step forward, out of the myther masses, and claim what is rightfully theirs.
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

There's now an ffa league channel in the discord myth chat, an alternative venue for ffa league news and gossip.
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ wrote:There's now an ffa league channel in the discord myth chat, an alternative venue for ffa league news and gossip.
or cu commented on how crippled limps penis is
Zak

Post by Zak »

I am currently fixing any issues i can with this plugin, and adding new ones, if you have any suggestions or concerns let me know ASAP.

Currently:

Zooming out most of the maps (not ones with lots of models or water)
Fixing some bad unit trades
Added a new map
Added some light/dark/shadow varients to existing maps
Incorporated some magical items
Adding some new units
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Zak wrote:I am currently fixing any issues i can with this plugin, and adding new ones, if you have any suggestions or concerns let me know ASAP.

Currently:

Added a new map
Adding some new units
FFA league has been Zakked
Zak

Post by Zak »

Asmodian wrote:
Zak wrote:I am currently fixing any issues i can with this plugin, and adding new ones, if you have any suggestions or concerns let me know ASAP.

Currently:

Added a new map
Adding some new units
FFA league has been Zakked
You realize i made this map pack and it already had those things
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

FFA League has been Zakked from the very beginning. It is thanks to his transgressive, forward thinking that ffa league has managed to survive and prosper. I doubt ffa league could have survived had it been just an eternal recurrence of the same old, moribund handful of bungie maps. I thank zak for his time and admire him for his LOVE OF THE GAME, which is what ffa league is all about and something that certain competitive players increasingly lack.

This edit was mostly much needed maintenance of the ffa league pack. Zak is laboriously fixing maps where the camera won't zoom out to standard height, for example. Some really pretty, interesting maps are going to become playable. He added both fun hax0r meshes and gave more vanilla options, to suit the tastes of both league and non-competitive post-league play.

I stand with Zak in continuing to push the boundaries of Myth tactics, taste, and morality in pursuit of a more fun and populous Myth community.

ffaleaguepackv4 is by far the most anticipated plugin in years btw
Zak

Post by Zak »

Patch notes

Added:

Monsoon Bay - hmp
Shivers turn - pyro
Stoneheart RDF - baak
Lichen general
Bushido spearmen
Orcan
Elf mage
Elf warrior
Goblin soldier
Goblin elite
Dwarf axeman
Northman slave
Firbolg huntsman
Firbolg mercenary
Breunor shaman
Gorash
Changeling
Fang grinder
Dwarven airship
Jibb
Bow of stoning
Bow of incandescence
Some maps will have new wall textures

Some maps have magical items in the center
I changed most of the unit trades with too many types of artillery to make the gameplay more fun. Some maps had 3 forms of artillery + pus + souls + spiders or a trow, and its just too many micro heavy units.
The stoneheart RDF map has gates that pop up and down randomly during the game.
When Legends Battle is a grassy version of venice, it has stuffed wights that wander aimlessly around the map. They drop various explosive items when hit, so you can farm them with your ghols or kill them near enemies.

An explanation of the new units:

Jibbs are a new type of soulless with a cow skull. They have a special ability like the fir'bolg in this plugin where they can throw a paralysis javelin. Unlike the fir'bolg, its mana based, it doesnt use ammo.

Lichen generals are famous for their cb, but can also be used defensively against mortars and warlocks. They can also pick up lightning swords that will increase their durability and make then god-like in melee fights.

Bushido spearmen seem like an odd choice, but they are capable of stabbing from a longer distance than most melee, or slashing from up close, making them an interesting niche melee that im excited to see in action. At 1 point and their high damage output i expect them to be a popular pick.

Orcans are very similar to bre'unor. They have a bow and arrow attack, but pull out a sword at close range, and move much faster than archers, making them an ideal hit and run unit. Due to their low health and low accuracy projectile, i made them 1 point. I look forward to seeing mobs of orcans harrassing other players.

Elf mages are essentially a ranged journeyman. They have slightly better healing capabilities, and their projectile attack is capable of deflecting other projectiles, giving them that same blocking power that journeymen enjoy. Should see some cool elf mage vs warlock battles!

Goblin soldiers/goblin elites/elven guards/firbolg mercenaries are pretty similar to warriors and berserks. They are not quite the same though, and have an inflated point cost. Im using them on maps where i dont necessarily want melee to be as strong.

Firbolg huntsmen and northman slaves are both 1 point fodder units like thrall. They dont have the same amount of health, and cannot sink underwater, but they have a faster movement and attack speed. Not to mention you can heal them.

The dwarf axeman is a niche melee unit with a strong attack, slow movement speed, and insane resistance to explosives. It should be interesting to see how big fights play out with these guys on maps with morts, locks, and dwarves.

The bre'unor shaman is a very versatile unit. He can heal, he can melee, and his ranged attack is just like fetch lightning but it also sets the ground on fire. For that reason, he has an increased point cost and is only on certain maps.

Changelings are treefolk like the foret giants, but can go underwater as well as climb rocks. They have high health, but are very slow and vulnerable to fire. When they die their corpses cause damage to nearby units.

Gorash is a bre'unor hero with a fast move speed and brutal attack. He is almost like a myrkridian giant in the way he can hit and run, but that said he should be easily focused down and killed when he is out of position.

Ghol heroes are rather large ghols with a brutal melee attack and a mana based special ability where he throws a cluster of explosives.

Dwarven airships are neutral units you may see floating around the map. They are targetable by archers and drop explosives or shoot arrows at anyone who comes too close.

There are 4 magic items on the map. The warlock staff that allows the warlock to shoot 3 small fireballs instead of one. The magic sword that turns the general into Alric. A bow of stoning and a lightning bow.

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Re: FFA League 2016: Every Tues 7-10 pm EDT

Important announcement for European players:

This Tues I will be hosting an experimental 1 hour FFA Euroleague match from 16:30 to 17:30 EDT.

If the turnout is good, I will implement an FFA Euroleague.

If we do this, I will need a volunteer to score/host at some point. KK has been nominated.
wwo

Post by wwo »

I thought I d/l a new plugin, but it was the same as the old one. Will you edit your initial announcement post to include links to the required plugins? Thanks.
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

The new ffaleaguepackv4 is still under development. Zak and I are in the process of beta testing. Zak just tends to blow his wad about plugs before they're finished. I will announce the release when it occurs. For now, just have v3 DLed as the new version may not be finished for the beginning of league play.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I have zero interest in playing maps with new units in FFA league. There are so many good maps to choose from already... why do you have to turn this shit into Mazzarin's Demise?
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

There are many maps with standard units. If anything, the new version will have more standard meshes. Keep in mind that the plug is being designed so that it can be used for both league and recreational/experimental play.

Thx for your interest in ffa league. Hope to see you out there this year adren.
Zak

Post by Zak »

adrenaline wrote:I have zero interest in playing maps with new units in FFA league. There are so many good maps to choose from already... why do you have to turn this shit into Mazzarin's Demise?
How is anything different than PG KOTH automatically mazzarin's demise?

I mean it does automatically give you ammo for your post-excuse rages that we've grown to love, I figured you'd appreciate that.
rawr

Post by rawr »

Is there anyway we can do start time 9 pm est 6 pm pacific Or is that too late ? I won't be home until 6 pm pacific time :( ?
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Re: Re: FFA League 2016: Every Tues 5-7 & 9-11 EDT.

Great preseason games tonight everyone!

GKG came out on top w 44 points
Scratch and Asmo were 2nd and 3rd w 27 and 21 points respectively.

Regular season starts next week. Please note we have new times, 5-7 and 9-11 EDT.
See you next week! HF! Happy carnage!
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ wrote:Great preseason games tonight everyone!

Regular season starts next week. Please note we have new times, 5-7 and 9-11 EDT.
haha that's sort of bullshit, whatever.
wwo

Re: FFA League 2016: Every Tues 5-7 & 9-11 EDT

Post by wwo »

So there are 2 sessions each Tuesday? How does scoring account for volume of games played vs outcome of those games?
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Re: Re: FFA League 2016: Every Tues 5-7 & 9-11 EDT

It doesn't, this is street myth, to build your rep on the court you gotta show up and put in work.
wwo

Re: Re: FFA League 2016: Every Tues 5-7 & 9-11 EDT

Post by wwo »

So 2 sessions and cumulative points.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Why are there already stats for this? OP says it starts Sept 13???
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Err nm... read back a bit and saw something about some preseason games.
Asmodian wrote:
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ wrote:Great preseason games tonight everyone!

haha that's sort of bullshit, whatever.
Not for those who were under the assumption that it starts next week...

Also, BEAV showed up?! aaaaahahahahahaha sorry i missed that
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

GREAT NEWS FOR EUROPEAN PLAYERS!

We are adding a third time slot to FFA League. WEDNESDAYS from 2-4 PM EDT!

Cya there eurobros! Let the gore splatter freely!
adrenaline

Re: FFA LEAGUE 2016! Tues 5-7 & 9-11, Wed 2-4 EDT

Post by adrenaline »

MM, what is the policy on teams? getting stuck solo for half the games because everyone has teamed up is kinda fucked. Started mid on PG BC between a team of 2 and a team of 3... 5v1 is not my idea of a good time.
Zak

Post by Zak »

Random teams seems ideal if you want a "fair" match. That would probably be a lot less fun for some people though
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Random would be great. I got force-teamed with Obelix in the last game because everyone else was teamed up... that's simply unacceptable. Won't waste my time with this shit if that's gonna keep happening.
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Great turn out this week everyone! Much flesh was hacked!

Here are this week's recaps:

FFA League EAST
Dantski took an early lead, but GKG ground it out till the very end of playing time, tying things up at 34-34.
Some Loser & Funk kept the Europeans on the map with 21 and 20 respectively.

FFA League WEST
FFA League Pack v4 was introduced! As always, the western players are a fount of innovation, many funky and cool new UTs were played.
The mighty vihaan arose from myth obscurity to prevail again some of myth's biggest names! 34 points, congrats vihaan!
In second we have the lovable, nefarious Zak with 30 points.
Finally, thal shows us that old schoolers never die except of liver failure with 26 points

FFA League EURO
In spite of a (not too impressive) outing by the inimitable, ffa legend and noted depressed dad, Tirri, The Euro division was dominated by an American.
And not just any American, but Captain America himself, GKG.
He scored an impressive 49 points in 2 hours.
Funk and SlatE did their best to keep the decadent old world's honor alive with 19 points a peice.

Overall scores
GKG took a commanding lead, showing up to all 3 divisions and scoring 104 points. Can he keep up this frenetic pace? Will ffa league's great champions rise from the ashes and abysmal oceans to challenge his rampage?
Behind him, the spunky Funk scored 54, and the whiley Zak takes 3rd with 49.

Please note that I've upped the winning point total to 500 to reflect the doubling of playing time.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

You gonna respond regarding the teams situation?
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

These times are whacked out all over the place, doubt i'll be to make any of these really.
wwo

Post by wwo »

I don't understand a points system where participation can count more than performance.
Zak

Post by Zak »

You still have to win games.
wwo

Post by wwo »

Oh, hey. Yeah, I just read the scoring. Was it always like that, or am I remembering some ffa tourney?
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

FFA league is all about participation, which is fine that's the whole point of it. The people who win FFA are always 1 of the top 3 players that had the best attendance.

It isn't very telling about an individuals FFA skill. If you want to see that you host a FFA tournament with a legit tournament format like better FFA tournaments of the past & hopefully with a good players base as well. All it takes is a couple terrible teams to ruin an FFA game.
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

It's a league, not a tournament people. Get the whole notion of this possibly being a tournament out of your head.

This is essentially the exact same thing as the GoS ranking system, just for certain FFA games during the event times, and with a different but similar point system (you only gain points, never lose any). So whoever wins this is basically the FFA-equivalent of being the first comet on GoS after a ranking reset or something. And we all know how much that means. (Yes, participation is king). The last caveat is that this is also more often tffa than actual true ffa.

That all being said, on an individual-game basis it does still matter, because obviously people are still trying to win the games as if it was a tournament. So you can still get an idea of people's "ffa skill" when looking at specific individual games and taking into account who they competed against. The good news is that this year's league is proving much better than previous leagues for this purpose because so-far it has featured many top mythers for a significant amount of games, easily making it the most "competitive" league yet (every other league has only ever featured 2-3 top players with significant games, this year's league has like 7 so far, if they all maintain their participation).

The only other thing you could try is to somewhat normalize everyone's number of games played by taking win ratio. But obviously this is still pretty rough-shot since the number of teams, number of players on each team, and level of competition is not equal across all games (and in-fact it is highly variable).

To be absolutely clear, I am not trying to bash FFA league at all. It is still a fun event that gets tons of people online to play. I presume that is MM's primary intention and purpose for the event, and it accomplishes that purpose quite well, so it is a success (especially this year so far). But it just is what it is. You can't conflate the two things, it should be distinguished as being completely different from an actual tournament, which is obviously a much better indicator of actual "skill" (though in FFA, politics is of course heavily involved as well with unofficial, informal, and even secret alliances and hateplays happening behind the scenes, whether you consider that as a separate skill of its own or not).
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

@ LK I thought you said you could make Tuesday evenings. What if I push it back to 9:30-11:30 (or even 10-12, that's getting kind of late for me but I'd do it). I'd really like all active past champions to be able to participate.

@ adrenaline What do you mean by the "teams situation?" FFA League has always allowed teams, but you score fewer points if you win with a team. You are welcome to find an ffa partner if you wish.

@ GKG Thank you, I think you summarized the FFA League concept nicely. I tire of having to explain that this is not a tourney year after year, though I would also add that FFA League is also about an ethos and style of play. I've been trying to get punkUser to add a win ratio stat for years; I know it's easy to calculate, but it would be interesting to be able to quickly order all the participants by win % (unfortunately ordering by win/tie/loss only orders by total wins).

That said, if the league continues to be this competitive I am considering hosting a 1 day FFA League playoffs along more traditional FFA tourney lines. I haven't determined the precise format but it would most likely involve either the top 12 overall scorers or the top 4 from each division. I'll have to think this over carefully, I feel like there are inherent problems with past FFA tourney formats (such as the playing for 2nd phenomenon).
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ wrote:That said, if the league continues to be this competitive I am considering hosting a 1 day FFA League playoffs along more traditional FFA tourney lines. I haven't determined the precise format but it would most likely involve either the top 12 overall scorers or the top 4 from each division. I'll have to think this over carefully, I feel like there are inherent problems with past FFA tourney formats (such as the playing for 2nd phenomenon).
That would be fun. It would give more purpose for people to continue showing up who don't have a realistic shot of winning the league.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I have no issue with people teaming in general, but when there are 12 people in a game with 6 starts, there shouldn't be a team of 3. Also not a fan of being forced to team with obelix because everyone else is already teamed up. Kinda takes the whole even playing field thing out of the equation.
wwo

Post by wwo »

Shouldn't it be random anyway? And if there's enough for 5 "teams", wouldn't it be better for there just to be another host running?
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

yes and yes, everyone should have a fair and equal chance of getting randomly teamed with obelix
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

adrenaline wrote:yes and yes, everyone should have a fair and equal chance of getting randomly teamed with obelix
This whole thing in general has always been a retard fest. I remember when we had 12 players for a pg koth game and milk man insisted we should have 4 teams of 3. 4 teams...on a 6 team start..... Fuck off.
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

@adrenaline A team of three in that case would receive 4 points if they win, whereas the player who goes it alone would receive 16, which counterbalances things somewhat. Also, cases like this don't come up too often, people are usually pretty fair minded, especially if their fellow players reason with them. Obviously having even teams every time would be preferable, but this would be impossible to enforce.

@pogue Well this isn't the first time you've had an entirely false memory about me, pogue. Players in FFA League have always been free to form however many or few teams as they want (except for the first few weeks of 2012 when random was enforced), and 2nd place has always chosen the map.

FFA League has always welcomed new and casual players, and it will continue to do so. It exists for the benefit and happiness of the entire community.
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Week 2 Recap

FFA East

Adren came out strong from beginning to end, winning the division this week with 35 points. Asmo had consistent play, managing several smart wins where he snatched victory out from the opponent's jaws, scoring 32. GKG fell behind even FFA League’s perennial underdog, Jahral, but won several games in a row to tie for second place with 23 points.

FFA West

Domination by the former champ, paris, as he plasters 53 points on the competition. You can watch his rampage here: https://www.twitch.tv/goldengod90/v/90500141. Cruniac second with 20 points, garnish and scratch with surprisingly strong showings at 19 a peice.

FFA Euroleague

Great turnout for FFA Euroleague this week! A lot of close games. HMP came out on top with 33 points. Par managed 23 after a big money win in a drama filled, epicly contested Gor Ash LMOTH. And Slate & Gekko, the perennial euro ffa heavy hitturs, brought up the rear with 19 a peice. Even the incorrigible Obelix came through with 18 after a high stakes victory on Chaos!

As always you can find the latest stats and scores here: http://gateofstorms.net/tournaments/FFA2016
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Good news everyone! Thanks to the ever helpful punkUser, you can now check the individual East, West, and Euro divisional stats!

EAST: http://gateofstorms.net/tournaments/FFAEAST2016
WEST: http://gateofstorms.net/tournaments/FFAWEST2016
EURO: http://gateofstorms.net/tournaments/FFAEURO2016

OVERALL: http://gateofstorms.net/tournaments/FFA2016

Remember, advancement to and seeding in FFAL Playoffs will be both divisional and overall scores...so either focus your energies on one division or spread them out across all three!
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Re: FFA LEAGUE 2016! Tues 6-9 & Wed 2-5 PM EDT

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I am merging the Eastern and Western divisions into a single American conference. We will hold the American games from 6-9 PM EDT.

I am extending the euro division by an hour. The euro conference takes place from 2-5 PM EDT.

also...

There will be TWO tournaments held during FFA LEAGUE WEEKEND 2016, once somebody as clinched the league championship.

1. FFA League Playoffs
• 2 brackets of 6 players each, seeded by overall and conference standings
• 6 start, 5 start, and then 4 start rounds. Lowest score drops out. Of the final 4, whoever has the highest score wins.
• 543210 scoring, +2 for the win and +1 for damage
• Winner will be crowned FFA LEAGUE PLAYOFFS CHAMPION

2. FFA League STREETMYTH Showcase
• 16 players, anybody can sign up but if it fills preference given to higher ffa league scores
• FFA League regular season scoring rules (play to win, etc)
• No reg maps
• players must pick from FFA League Map Pack including Myth's newest hit, ffa league REPTILE
• Winner be awarded the FFA LEAGUE KING OF DA COURT TROBELT
Giant Killer General

Re: FFA LEAGUE 2016! Tues 6-9 & Wed 2-6 PM EDT

Post by Giant Killer General »

I hope you mean 2-5pm EDT, not 2-6. That would be extending it 2 hours otherwise, and 4 hours is way too long.
adrenaline

Re: FFA LEAGUE 2016! Tues 6-9 & Wed 2-5 PM EDT

Post by adrenaline »

Why make the Tuesday games so late? The turnout was always good for 5-7.