Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.

Saltiest Myther?

You may select 1 option

View results

DBSeeker

Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Post by DBSeeker »

Ok, we've got three contenders for saltiest player on Myth. The saltiness exhibited by dac & shinco is well known. However, I think that they have the reputation that they do have, solely for one reason - they are known for little else, other than salt.

TB, does not have that issue. He has been known as an all around "fun guy" and a "friend of the community." He has even done some valuable things for the community in the past. His past associations with fun happy-go-lucky peoples like Frumius & Cheezefist have helped boosted these positive associations. However, this TB of the past, has nothing to do with present TB.

Present TB is the saltiest player on Myth. Let us observe his crimes:

- He has tried to insult Seeker numerous times over various issues on Myth Discord. He has even carried this guerilla warfare to the forums in resurrecting old posts designed to humiliate Seeker. This lead Seeker to publicly break up with TB and proclaim Limp as his new best friend.
- He's undercut Limp on numerous occasions on the forums. He's lent his aid to his forum adversaries, and did his best to ensure that Limp's coup attempt for MWC failed. He likes to continually mock Limp over the Alternate MWC Finals.
- Finally, TB's biggest crime. He called Zaknafein's maps a "pile of shit," and proclaimed that only idiots would play WW4. He then stated that Zak should just quit mapmaking and possibly jump off a cliff and die. This lead poor Zak to stop creating new plugins and maps for the community, robbing the community of one of its more valued contributors.
- He also participates in daily humiliations of Flatline.

For all of these reasons, TB is the saltiest Myther still around. No one else comes close.

However, I'm still going to keep voting open to the public. You know my vote. I hope you follow with my vote, and we can either get TB the help he needs, or exile him from the community.
Zak

Re: Myth's Saltiest Players: TB, dac, or shinco.

Post by Zak »

Yeah hes a bluepill beta cuck
Zak

Post by Zak »

Zak wrote:Yeah hes a fat bluepill beta cuck
dac

Post by dac »

zak ~ tfl mgtow, except the F is externally enforced

I do find the verbiage funny though. tb does seem a bit cucky doesnt he.
switch

Re: Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Post by switch »

As if the opinions of seeker, tainted bliss, Dac, Zak (his maps are terrible), or the great shinco are of any concern now.
DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

switch wrote:As if the opinions of seeker, tainted bliss, Dac, Zak (his maps are terrible), or the great shinco are of any concern now.
Sorry switch, you haven't done well enough to get in these rankings.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

DBSeeker wrote: Present TB is the saltiest player on Myth. Let us observe his crimes:

- He has tried to insult Seeker numerous times over various issues on Myth Discord. He has even carried this guerilla warfare to the forums in resurrecting old posts designed to humiliate Seeker. This lead Seeker to publicly break up with TB and proclaim Limp as his new best friend.
- He's undercut Limp on numerous occasions on the forums. He's lent his aid to his forum adversaries, and did his best to ensure that Limp's coup attempt for MWC failed. He likes to continually mock Limp over the Alternate MWC Finals.
- Finally, TB's biggest crime. He called Zaknafein's maps a "pile of shit," and proclaimed that only idiots would play WW4. He then stated that Zak should just quit mapmaking and possibly jump off a cliff and die. This lead poor Zak to stop creating new plugins and maps for the community, robbing the community of one of its more valued contributors.
- He also participates in daily humiliations of Flatline.

For all of these reasons, TB is the saltiest Myther still around. No one else comes close.

However, I'm still going to keep voting open to the public. You know my vote. I hope you follow with my vote, and we can either get TB the help he needs, or exile him from the community.
The fact he thought he was in Cruising and got Liger (a self-confessed brony) into bed while drunk proves the only salty thing about him is the taste in his mouth. You really are a dumb half-idiot seeker, but I guess it's better than being a full idiot.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Pogue wrote:You really are a dumb half-idiot seeker, but I guess it's better than being a full idiot.
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

You forgot gkg. The true winner.
Zak

Post by Zak »

damn all these people posting here are salty
sasper

Post by sasper »

ahh the death throes of myth. were all just trolling each other on the forums. kind of depressing but still fun. it had a good run
sasper

Post by sasper »

i like salt. especially the sodium part. yum
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

sasper wrote:i like salt. especially the sodium part. yum
Zak

Post by Zak »

Pogue wrote:
sasper wrote:i like salt. especially the sodium part. yum

Whats that from
Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Kinda looks like the scene from A Serbian Film
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Myrk wrote:Kinda looks like the scene from A Serbian Film
Checkout the big brain on Graham.