Week 3 Grand Finals Results - Boom Town (BT) Defeats TWF 6-1

Giant Killer General

Week 3 Grand Finals Results - Boom Town (BT) Defeats TWF 6-1

Post by Giant Killer General »

Aaaaand the match series is over with BT defeating TWF in the final match 6-1 (match series score of 2-1). Unfortunately this week was the weakest of the 3 week showings, partly because people started leaving after the score was 3-0, but most games were still played 8v8 or 7v7.

Stats and films for the match can be seen here: http://gateofstorms.net/tournaments/MWC ... rounds/482

I would summarize this 3 match series by saying that TWF crushed in week 1, BT crushed in week 3, and week 2 was just an epicly hard fought and close match with crazy strong showings on both sides. Week 2 remains as probably the best match of myth in the last couple years. Overall a very close series, even if 2 of the weeks didn't fully reflect it (the overall game score of the entire match series was 10-7, BT over TWF).

There will be another thread posted to guage interest on organizing some more games within the next few weeks, these will be more open and casual games with a kickball format. So post in that thread if you are interested in that.

This concludes the match series. Thanks to everyone for showing up.
wwo

Re: Week 3 Grand Finals Results - Boom Town (BT) Defeats TWF

Post by wwo »

So, tallow made me go oos first game, then was almost positively silent oos the second. Now the film (my own save, and another d/l from here) do not work with 180 or 181.

Also Team Lamp can go to hell for the hate plan on Tam, and the wight.
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

wwo wrote:Also Team Lamp can go to hell for the hate plan on Tam, and the wight.
At least you saw the 2nd one coming!
wwo

Post by wwo »

Looks like hate speech to me. I siccing Theresa May on you.