Stuck games and users?

Gate of Storms (GoS) is a metaserver (lobby) for Myth II Soulblighter multiplayer where you can play online with friends and strangers alike for free.
Obelix

Stuck games and users?

Post by Obelix »

I currently see many games that seem to have been going on forever. Should the server be occasionally purged?
punkUser

Re: Stuck games and users?

Post by punkUser »

I'll look into it when I get the chance. Shouldn't occur but there could be bugs.

[Edit] Checked a couple of these and they appear to be legitimate games (I can join them). What makes you think they are stuck vs. auto-hosted?
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Italians that's play myth usually have very low perceptive skills

to him any game with 1 person is stuck
Obelix

Post by Obelix »

punkUser wrote:I'll look into it when I get the chance. Shouldn't occur but there could be bugs.

[Edit] Checked a couple of these and they appear to be legitimate games (I can join them). What makes you think they are stuck vs. auto-hosted?
Because there are games that are shown to be running forever. These are some of the same games since yesterday and the day before.
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

LOL they are autohosts obelix
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Yeah autohosts are real games... if you can't join one of them or have another reason to think that the computer hosting them has been disconnected and yet it still shows up let me know, but that's how autohost works.