What ever happened to....

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Pogue

What ever happened to....

Post by Pogue »

Spike and BEAV? Those guys used to be on all the time and now they've just disappeared. Pretty sure Spike played more games of myth than anyone ever. Did he die?
BIG KROK V8 SS

Re: What ever happened to....

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Sadly enough, I think I'm definitely one of the top, if not the top person when it comes to total myth games played in their lifetime.
shadow

Post by shadow »

Yeah Spike has a lot games played ...but golem have more. I checked it after they both disapear and mariusnet was active.
And BEAV, mb retarded ffa idiot malz is beav ?

KROK TINY COCK U PLAYED MYTH LIKE FULL-TIME JOB FOR YEARS
OBVSLY U HAVE MORE GAMES PLAYED THEN ANYONE
ARCHIEVED MORE THEN ANYONE (EXCEPT FOR HIS MAJESTY GKG)
U ALSO LOST U PERFECT MYTH SETUP AND WENT LEFT_HANDED
THAT SHIT RETIRE U 5 YEARS AGO
time is going too fast (
par73

Post by par73 »

spike probably plays under a different name if he plays at all

idk if he could touch THOR's game count...
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

I have no where near as many as anyone else but I have like 5000 - 7000 games in 2 years
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I remember one time before a reset on mnet that Spike had 9,000 games. Literally. How the fuck does one play that many games?
Boxer

Post by Boxer »

WW II
par73

Post by par73 »

its confirmed
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Spike disappears from Myth and suddenly this guy named "pogue" shows up. Both are roughly 3 balls (according to themselves). Both have 5 characters in their name. Both are just shy of 50 years old. Both have children. "Pogue" starts a thread to question where "Spike" is to drawn attention to the fact they are the same person yet "PogueSpike" being the sadist he is, just wants to get the attention to try to screw with everyone's heads.

POGUE=SPIKE=SPIKE=POGUE
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Pogue wrote:I remember one time before a reset on mnet that Spike had 9,000 games. Literally. How the fuck does one play that many games?
HOW? Less forum trolling more playin the fuckin game the forums are dedicated to. That is how
Lord---Scary Owl

Renwood wrote:
Pogue wrote:I remember one time before a reset on mnet that Spike had 9,000 games. Literally. How the fuck does one play that many games?
HOW? Less forum trolling more playin the fuckin game the forums are dedicated to. That is how
to get 9k games your career has to be myth renwood

or trade sleeping for myth or something like that
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

9000 really is not that many. I have 99% of all my myth films ever, and its gotta be like 100k
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Renwood wrote:9000 really is not that many. I have 99% of all my myth films ever, and its gotta be like 100k
Why the fuck would you have all those films? You like jerking off to seeing your ass get handed to you or something?
Lord---Scary Owl wrote:
Renwood wrote:
to get 9k games your career has to be myth renwood

or trade sleeping for myth or something like that
Yep, just look at Malsleizure, guy played 2,000 games in a couple months once I recall. Ridiculous. I've probably played over 25-30,000 but that's over the course of playing myth a total of 12 years on and off since 1998.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Spike disappears from Myth and suddenly this guy named "pogue" shows up. Both are roughly 3 balls (according to themselves). Both have 5 characters in their name. Both are just shy of 50 years old. Both have children. "Pogue" starts a thread to question where "Spike" is to drawn attention to the fact they are the same person yet "PogueSpike" being the sadist he is, just wants to get the attention to try to screw with everyone's heads.

POGUE=SPIKE=SPIKE=POGUE
Nonsense, don't you remember OM's logic? POGUE=METHNEN=FALCON.
Lord---Scary Owl

Dude pogue your a awful Pakistani helicopter tactician? Sweet

Once during TWS falcon was like, LSO take a spider and sneak it to the back.
I was like, what good is that going to do falcon.
He said, when we engage we can attack them from behind with it.
Yesssss falcon, one spider is going to do a lot of good....
par73

Post by par73 »

i think you overestimate your opponents ability to react to distraction, albeit one spider isn't much but more mistakes are made when players are distracted.
Lord---Scary Owl

Doubt anyone would give a rip about a spider when they have a crap ton of artillery and tro. And it was moth too..
Magic Jane

Post by Magic Jane »

Spiders do make good snipers. Taggers, disruptors and the best of scouts.
dac

Post by dac »

Pogue wrote:
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Spike disappears from Myth and suddenly this guy named "pogue" shows up. Both are roughly 3 balls (according to themselves). Both have 5 characters in their name. Both are just shy of 50 years old. Both have children. "Pogue" starts a thread to question where "Spike" is to drawn attention to the fact they are the same person yet "PogueSpike" being the sadist he is, just wants to get the attention to try to screw with everyone's heads.

POGUE=SPIKE=SPIKE=POGUE
or melekor logic: pogue = dac, i'm still permabanned on those forums cuz of you hahaha
grim

Post by grim »

I think I played like 400 games of myth in total over 13 years 1999-2012. Not really, I played more.

Time well spent in any case. Can't believe it's been 4 years since the last game of myth I played.
shadow

Post by shadow »

grim wrote:I think I played like 400 games of myth in total over 13 years 1999-2012. Not really, I played more.

Time well spent in any case. Can't believe it's been 4 years since the last game of myth I played.
pathetic old man
good thing GKG retire you from hosting and mything
LOL
better luck next life
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

grim is really a piece of shit
Aki

Post by Aki »

i feel vindicated
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

You're just bitter grim rejected your advances.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

dac wrote:
Pogue wrote:

POGUE=SPIKE=SPIKE=POGUE
or melekor logic: pogue = dac, i'm still permabanned on those forums cuz of you hahaha
LOL the first and only post on the tain forums I did (as Matt Goddard) gets you, me, and Kirk banned. How fucking dumb is Melekor hahahaha.