MDQ RECORDS (WITH PROOF)

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
BIG KROK V8 SS

MDQ RECORDS (WITH PROOF)

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Here's a link to every solo map's fastest MDQ times. (minus Drinking Party and Limbs, Heads, Smoking Craters)
http://imgur.com/a/ixMoK

Between Hadiez and myself we own every single MDQ in these screenshots. We either own the records together, and even a couple invididually.
The only film that has been lost in time is Hadz' fastest run on Landing at White Falls, which was 1:55 (glitch) but still record nonetheless.

1. Willow Creek - 11:06 (Krok + Hadiez)

2. Salvation - 5:40 (Hadiez Solo)

3. Down a Broken Path - 5:50 (Krok + Hadiez)

4. Into the Breach - 8:56 (Krok + Hadiez)

5. The Baron - 1:26 (Krok Solo)

6. Gonen's Bridge - 5:55 (Krok + Hadiez)

7. Beyond the Cloudspine - 4:28 (Krok + Hadiez)

8. The Great Library - 3:06 (Krok + Hadiez)

9. Gate of Storms - 4:55 (Krok + Hadiez)

10. Landing at White Falls - 1:55 (Hadiez Solo) or 2:43 (non glitch Krok solo) Unfortunately no original film from Hadz :(

11. Through the Ermine - 0:29 (Krok Solo) Yes I know this is an exploit, but I beat the exploit by 3 seconds versus previous 0:32 record.

12. Stair of Grief - 6:26 (Krok + Hadz)

13. The Deceiver - 3:37 (Hadz solo) Krok's is 3:38 solo

14. With Friends Like These - 1:12 (Krok + Hadz)

15. Walls of Muirthemne - 3:34 (Krok + Hadz)

16. The Ibis Crown - 6:36 (Krok + Hadz)

17. Redemption - 8:34 (Krok + Hadz) Honorable mentions: WWO + Cosmictruth for support

18. Relic - 7:49 (Krok + Hadz) With Kahlal watching LOL

19. The Summoner - 13:29 (Krok + Hadz) Original record was broken at 18:19 so I included screenshot of that to show how much we obliterated original records

20. Murder of Crows - 5:08 (Krok + Hadz)

21. The Wall - 6:13 (Krok + Hadz)

22. Shiver - 0:36 (Krok solo)

23. Twice Born - 5:26 (Krok + Hadz)

24. The Forge - 7:52 (Krok Solo)

I know some of you think MDQ is bullshit because you exploit the map glitches. Some of them have glitches, but most took an extreme amount of patience and engineering to make these records. Even with the exploits, these are the records, so good luck trying to beat them.

The levels I can say that had some sort of exploit in them (meaning they weren't played technically the traditional way) are:

1. Landing at White Falls - in Had'z 1:55 run, the first cannon blew up as the game started. I remember this being a glitch with an earlier version of Myth. So there was only 1 other cannon to blow up.

2. Through the Ermine - By taunting in the Bre Unor shrine at start of game, it creates an auto-win.

3. The Forge - There is a way to 'create' a shortcut in the level.

I will personally donate $40 to anyone who beats any of our records. I will give $100 if anyone beats any of my solo records legitimately and also has the supporting film.

LINK TO SCREENSHOTS:
http://imgur.com/a/ixMoK
BIG KROK V8 SS

Re: MDQ RECORDS (WITH PROOF)

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

wtf why aren't my screenshots uploading? I compressed them all into a folder, how do I post them on here now?
Hadzenegger

Post by Hadzenegger »

http://web.archive.org/web/201310171616 ... hDoneQuick

Mariusnet times, all these times have ~10-15 seconds added to them cause mariusnet is gay like that

ggs
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Did we time travel back to fucking 2013? You fags need to geek down.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Pogue wrote:Did we time travel back to fucking 2013? You fags need to geek down.
Back when you were 100 pounds lighter?
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

HAMABURI(?) did them all 1 minute faster™
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:
Pogue wrote:Did we time travel back to fucking 2013? You fags need to geek down.

That was just mean bro :( Having said that, I'm lighter now. Boxing and training my friend. Looking to have my first amateur fight in a couple months :D
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Does anyone know how I can embed a photo album into my original post?
wwo

Post by wwo »

Pogue wrote: That was just mean bro :( Having said that, I'm lighter now. Boxing and training my friend. Looking to have my first amateur fight in a couple months :D
You're no Mick, or you'd have had that amateur fight by 15. Never wear green again.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Live stream of the fight please.
par73

Post by par73 »

YOU FLAGGED THE TROW TEAM IN 1:12?

KROK AND HADZ. GOATS FROM THE GOATEST TEAM OF ALL TEAMS AND SPACE TIME CONTINUUM
killerking

Post by killerking »

Krok you stole my forge exploit without giving me credit. Damn you!

Also, you tied my salvation and a murder of crows times, so you can't really claim you're 'the fastest' there.
Proof is on the tain (look for my replay pack).
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

killerking wrote:Krok you stole my forge exploit without giving me credit. Damn you!

Also, you tied my salvation and a murder of crows times, so you can't really claim you're 'the fastest' there.
Proof is on the tain (look for my replay pack).

You are claiming to have the "Forge" exploit by yourself? You're an idiot bro. I'm not going to look through your replay pack for something that may or may not have happened. I showed my proof, you are saying you don't have yours. Even if you are tied, its still the fastest.

killerking

Post by killerking »

Proof right here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/skga8j7qxv24t ... 5.png?dl=0

As I was at least 20 minutes faster than the previous record (on mariusnet) at the time I was too lazy at the time to get the time down further.
But for 40 dollars I might reconsider that.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

wwo wrote:
Pogue wrote: That was just mean bro :( Having said that, I'm lighter now. Boxing and training my friend. Looking to have my first amateur fight in a couple months :D
You're no Mick, or you'd have had that amateur fight by 15. Never wear green again.
I've had lots of fights, never in a ring though. Usually copious amounts of alcohol and broken chairs and bottles were involved.
wwo

Post by wwo »

I know it's a good bar when I see some chairs being held together with random nails and duct tape.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Pogue wrote:
wwo wrote:
I've had lots of fights, never in a ring though. Usually copious amounts of alcohol and broken chairs and bottles were involved.
I heard you have a fight on March 17th LOL irish idiot
Revan

Post by Revan »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:
I know some of you think MDQ is bullshit because you exploit the map glitches. Some of them have glitches, but most took an extreme amount of patience and engineering to make these records. Even with the exploits, these are the records, so good luck trying to beat them.
Arguable. I personally don't consider MDQ with exploits a true MDQ.

Many of those records of yours seem legit so congrats.(No films though, just post game pics) [Could have been altered maps so need film for 100% proof]

I'll give you that. It does take a shit load of patience to do it seeing how if you fuck up one thing you gotta restart the map.. which I take, each map must have been restarted hundreds of times.

Engineering? mmmm sure. That forge and ermine glitch were neat.. I don't understand why either glitch is even allowed since they look like they can be easily fixed, but that's Bungies fault.

Records without any form of exploit - NICE

Records with an exploit - VOID

So.. anyone got a real MDQ for Ermine and Forge? I'm really interested in seeing Forge done quick.

GJ
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Revan wrote:
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:
Arguable. I personally don't consider MDQ with exploits a true MDQ.

Many of those records of yours seem legit so congrats.(No films though, just post game pics) [Could have been altered maps so need film for 100% proof]

I'll give you that. It does take a shit load of patience to do it seeing how if you fuck up one thing you gotta restart the map.. which I take, each map must have been restarted hundreds of times.

Engineering? mmmm sure. That forge and ermine glitch were neat.. I don't understand why either glitch is even allowed since they look like they can be easily fixed, but that's Bungies fault.

Records without any form of exploit - NICE

Records with an exploit - VOID

So.. anyone got a real MDQ for Ermine and Forge? I'm really interested in seeing Forge done quick.

GJ
Out of shape since haven't done them in 4 years now. Plus the 2 'bonus' maps we've never tried either. The drinking party one would just be agonizing. Limbs, heads, smoking craters would be a tough one too. There were only 3 maps that were 'exploits' so I mean its not like they are nullified. Altered maps? C'mon man you know I don't know jack shit about how to alter the maps. I just like to keep the strategies secret for now, since I put that bet on this thread's OP. I'll admit there are a few maps that could even be improved, so if people discover which ones, then they might have a chance. Thing is tho, not everyone understands what it takes to MDQ. Microing ability has to be top notch. I'd like to see anyone just TRY to beat Summoner in under 20 minutes. Then realize our record is 13.5 minutes. ;)
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

WHAT THE HELL THE DOES MDQ EVEN MEAN LOL
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

LOL BRAGGING ABOUT CO-OP LOL

LOSERS
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

MYTH DONE QUICK.

lso, you are playing in a time where multiplayer has long since come and gone in terms of skill level. what you know today is atrocious skill levels compared to pre 2011
Lord---Scary Owl

even if it is overall relatively low it is still something
Revan

Post by Revan »

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:LOL BRAGGING ABOUT CO-OP LOL

LOSERS
LSO has nothing noteworthy to brag about.

Who dare stand up to my Six Samurai?
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Revan wrote:

LOSERS

I dunno man, I mean he single handedly lost 3 team games in a row last night. That's pretty impressive.
Lord---Scary Owl

out of 30, super damn impressive

played for 2 years so far
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:
Revan wrote:

LOSERS

I dunno man, I mean he single handedly lost 3 team games in a row last night. That's pretty impressive.
Bullshit. I lost six in a row once, that requires serious skill.
Zak

Post by Zak »

I once eliminated 4 of the 5 teams in a ffa at the start of the game
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Zak wrote:I once eliminated 4 of the 5 teams in a ffa at the start of the game
You played with FCAW too? Must have missed you, oh wait, they booted me after one game.
Hadzenegger

Post by Hadzenegger »

mirin all day err day
dac

Post by dac »

Pogue wrote:Image
what in the actual fuck.

this is brilliance. i demand more!
dac

Post by dac »

bahahahahahaha

mooooooooar mooooooooooar!
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

who is the cripple supposed to be?
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:who is the cripple supposed to be?
Kinda looks like Kirk Glover lol.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

BS. LOOKS MORE LIKE GARRICK
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Too much hair for Garrick.
Hadzenegger

Post by Hadzenegger »

quit mirin brehs
dac

Post by dac »

these are great. who is the sick bastard that has the talent to draw these pogue? it sure as fuck isnt you
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I couldn't tell you. Just know where to find them.
dac

Post by dac »

where is that mr. portugay
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

probably on the body building forums that pogue visits. he likes to look at the progress threads where people post before and after pictures.
Rikkµ

Post by Rikkµ »

wwo wrote:

He should post a workout vid and a few sparring sessions as proof :) Who knows WWO, he might suprise us...... mb...mb..nut...
par73

Post by par73 »

bna dem would want to see workout vids of mythers

i confirm this rikkµ account is not lso or zak
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Rikkµ wrote:
wwo wrote:

He should post a workout vid and a few sparring sessions as proof :) Who knows WWO, he might suprise us...... mb...mb..nut...
For your satisfaction? Go play TFL retard.
Brandon_Hex

Post by Brandon_Hex »

Pogue wrote:
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:

That was just mean bro :( Having said that, I'm lighter now. Boxing and training my friend. Looking to have my first amateur fight in a couple months :D
You'll get your ass kicked. I'm sure I could beat you silly with one arm tied behind my back and your mom sucking my dick.