Most successful mythers

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Zak

Most successful mythers

Post by Zak »

We often discuss who are the most skilled mythers of all time. But who are the most successful in life? Many would say godcops, but i would love to hear arguments for kirk, tiger, beav, etc

Bonus points if we can determine the biggest loser, besides newskin.
wwo

Re: Most successful mythers

Post by wwo »

Zak wrote:Bonus points if we can determine the biggest loser, besides newskin.
Zak stealthily trying to eliminate himself by nominating someone else.
Zak

Post by Zak »

Being under 18 makes me ineligible, old man
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Does anyone really know with any semblance of certainty that godcops is not just 100% all talk? Nobody knows anything about him. He's like Cu, one of the most insecure people ever to play Myth. Cu probably protects his identity on Myth tighter than I protect my MDQ record films.

I guess by most people's definition, I would be considered successful. I have achieved success despite facing some pretty brash circumstances. Though on paper, I have accomplished quite a bit thus far, I still don't consider myself successful, because my one thing that I really have to prove in life hasn't yet been discovered. I want to do something great and unique, not just a bunch of really great things that people might think were great. I've made some remarkable findings and even started my dissertation (which has changed several times) for my PhD. I kept changing what I wanted to do because I wanted it to be something ground breaking. It is meant to be a tie between evolution and psychology, and the superficial society we've built up in modern times.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Zak wrote: beav.
The mention of that name alone brings me so much joy lol.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Pogue wrote:
Zak wrote: beav.
The mention of that name alone brings me so much joy lol.

You have no idea. I literally don't even hate that guy. But his pure rage at rushing him in FFA's is the most joyous feeling ever. I wish he'd come back.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I love how he always wanted to play gimble. That's one of the most perfect maps to rush someone on. Beav was hilarious.