Early dead season myth rumors

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
grim

Early dead season myth rumors

Post by grim »

*Cruniac is about to register at this site. "I didn't know there was internet" - he says as a reason why he didn't do so earlier.

*Cruniac still denies that he lives in Ohio. "It's just a really popular place to visit during the summer" - he says.

*Honkey is no longer with us. He is now playing League of legends.

*Flatline applied for a spot with the League of extraordinary gentlement, but his application was denied. "You're no gentleman" the administrators said.

*Seeker and TB are once again sharing an account. Just as to how Seeker managed to resurrect TB after eating him is not known.

*Seeker is really frustrated with Toxyn. Toxyn however does not know this as he's too busy coding for APPLE to actually check this site too often.

*Seeker is aware of this and is planning something really evil with Aki.

*"I don't even like Aki", said Seeker after I asked him about this.

*"Yeah I don't like myself either" - says Aki.

*You know who really likes Aki, though? CU DOES.

*Cu is not joining Seeker's and Aki's evil plan as Cu is already always planning on something diabolical.

*Ska is also really bummed out. He ended up with the lowest natural karma after MWC12 was over. "This has given me a lot to think about" - says Ska.

*Shaister is not registering at these forums due to legal issues. These legal issues being that he is imprisoned for raping so much ass in last MWC.

*After hearing someone else from his team getting the credit instead of him, Adrenaline feels the need to point out that he is in fact NOT fat.

*After winning his 3rd MWC, GKG has trancended to a whole new level. "I got tired of killing trows at myth, so I know slay giants in real life." What GKG means by this was left unclear.

*The news report for the evening told us about a massacre at the Giants stadium.

*However, Oogabooga has completely embraced that fact that he has a lot of junk in the trunk. How Myrk feels about all this remains a mystery.

*Tirri says that the reason why he started a thread about Liger's mantitties was not out of spite, but because he is actually really interested to know.

*Hadz has been working out really hard and has finally reached the critical 150lbs limit.

*What Zaknafein is up to these days remains unknown. The word on the streets says that he has become a good man.

*No one knows what Blade is up to these days either, but no cares to know.
par73

Re: Early dead season myth rumors

Post by par73 »

nothing about zer, these threads are terrible in this era
Aki

Post by Aki »

If you think for a second that you're no longer my main target grim then YOU'RE IN for a WORLD OF PAIN!!!
grim

Post by grim »

Hey Edulus is here now. I wish froid was too as Edulus is a poor substitute for him.
enculator

Post by enculator »

froid' quote from facebook :

Richard Warrell
y'know, I don't think I ever told the MythComm this, but thanks to Trev, tons of my real life friends call me Froid, and none of them have a clue where the name comes from. Some friends of friends that I've gotten to know think its my real name until I say otherwise.

So thanks for that myth, you gave me a nick name that I will probably have to get put on my fucking gravestone so people know who it is.
Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Did Kirk finally kill himself?
switch

Post by switch »

Hasn't toecutter been masquerading as kirk for like the past year and a half ?
grim

Post by grim »

enculator wrote:froid' quote from facebook :

Richard Warrell
y'know, I don't think I ever told the MythComm this, but thanks to Trev, tons of my real life friends call me Froid, and none of them have a clue where the name comes from. Some friends of friends that I've gotten to know think its my real name until I say otherwise.

So thanks for that myth, you gave me a nick name that I will probably have to get put on my fucking gravestone so people know who it is.
This is like the most amazing story ever if it's true.
par73

Post by par73 »

That story is in fact true
Cruniac

Post by Cruniac »

I signed up grim.
grim

Post by grim »

Nobody likes you Crun.
grim

Post by grim »

This was funnaeh.
sharkdrivingabus

Post by sharkdrivingabus »

For the record, I wasn't sharing an account with seeker. I was posting from his apartment on his account ;)
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

The next thing you know TB will be blaming his kid for all his dummying. I propose that TB be suspended from the Grim World Cup 2016 for his past offenses.
sharkdrivingabus

Post by sharkdrivingabus »

I served my suspension during mwcs2008-2015
DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

*After hearing someone else from his team getting the credit instead of him, Adrenaline feels the need to point out that he is in fact NOT fat.
This still makes me laugh.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

Hey Grim. Been thinking of you. OK, talk later.
grim

Post by grim »

Sometimes - just sometimes - I wish myth was still alive and kicking.
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

grim wrote:*Cruniac still denies that he lives in Ohio. "It's just a really popular place to visit during the summer" - he says.

Special shout out to flatline for not giving up my name under the pressure of grim's tyranny.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Is there still speculation that I am cruniac? I was never that bad at myth guys. you can't fake that.
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

mars'reich' 'not'kglover720

:D
par73

Post by par73 »

stimulata
simulata of data
eliminata
there's never been a greata