I have to thank aeros for helping me with research

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Psalm 118:22

I have to thank aeros for helping me with research

Post by Psalm 118:22 »

agros was one of my test subjects in helping me. She is the perfect specimen to study when trying to understand your typical insecure, As many of you know, I often bring my research to the socially dysfunctional microcosm of myth to put a few of you under the microscope without you even knowing...Although most of the game-ruining haters have left, we all see a few lingering around insecurely bullying, trying to condescend, belittle...you know, what abused children with horrible parenting turn into...So this is some of my research to share.
Some people need excessive attention and get it by behaving inappropriately. It could be due to lowered self-esteem, a lack of self-confidence, low levels of self-worth or self-love or feeling insecure. Some may seek positive attention by creating situations in which they hope to be praised, thanked or admired; Some perhaps are not bothered about the quality of attention they get, just so long as they get it, and so will elicit negative attention perhaps by making a scene in public, getting over-indignant about a trivial matter, causing heads to turn and tongues to wag. Some seek out sympathy by always having something to complain about. If you care for someone whose actions are plainly done to get others to take notice and react, it's important to consider what's motivating them. If it is a one-off, it might be a sign of tiredness or a reaction to pressures and stress. If the behaviour is persistent or goes beyond what one might normally expect, it can be a sign of an underlying mental health issue.
An article by Billi Gordon Ph.D in Psychology Today asserts that: "Excessive attention seeking is not a character flaw. It is a brain wiring response to early developmental trauma caused by neglect." The article goes on to describe attention-seeking in terms of brain function, with the conclusion that it cannot be fixed, but it can be managed.
"Internet Trolling" is a good example of persistent, abnormal behaviour. This is the often anonymous use of forums to post irrelevant, disruptive, insulting or abusive messages, designed to infuriate or upset members, leading to replies, counter criticism, and arguments and taking the forum way off topic. The troll gets a kick from single-handedly moving others to spend their time and emotional energy on him or her, and even on each other. The best way to deal with Internet trolling, and other adult behaviour which is primarily intended to elicit attention, is to not respond, to not engage and to thus deny the person the attention they seek. If the perpetrator is denied the attention, there's a chance that they will think twice before taking this approach again. If they get attention, they might well do it again.
Lord---Scary Owl

Re: I have to thank aeros for helping me with research

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Argos isn't any of this I just read, shutup though and quit ruining the forums.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Didn't read any of this bullshit apart from the first couple paragraphs. There's no way someone as dumb as you could have gotten an undergrad let alone be going for a master's degree. Secondly, Argos is a 20-something male. Thirdly, talking about "hater" test subjects when you are the worst hater currently on myth? Lol...Finally, I'm no expert, but I'm pretty fucking positive almost anywhere else online other than myth would be a much better place to find a more wide variety for test subjects than a game with less than 50 players. FUCKING DUMBASS.
argos

Post by argos »

The thing with this judgemental illness guy is, he defeats himself with his own posts and their utter dumbassery, along with the amount of effort he puts in. TLDR. This guy just typed a fucking novel and i literally didn't even have to lift a finger, lol. Who's the instigator here, again?
Psalm 118:22

Post by Psalm 118:22 »

LOL...Yea, a novel for the illiterate...now you devils have corrupted poor lso. LOL Poor agros is so mad trying to prove she is the better myther spending 2 hours in chat...LOL. I'm better than you at myth, admit it." she says...for 2 fucking hours nagging me...then feels foolish for realizing what she's doing and switches it to "and life too." This is what the average mediocre person is like...agros is the role model for your typical mentally ill video gamer. No better than to instigate and create division and multiply the hate...by starting shit and then playing the victim...Ok, I am done with this thread...the smart people know what's up and the dipshits, I don't care what they think....Agros says she is a teacher with a blackbelt...ROFL!~!!!!! No one with a black belt would lack the mental discipline this moron has...having to bicker in chat for 2 hours that she's the better myther. LOL. How insane, is myth the twilight zone? Some say....
par73

Post by par73 »

so palms, which is it you adhere to, the attention-seeking manipulator presumed not to actually believe the claims of persecution you make, or the delusional who sincerely and steadfast believes in them?
seems to lean towards the latter
argos

Post by argos »

This guy has serious mental problems. I'm actually starting to feel quite sorry for him
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

argos wrote:This guy has serious mental problems. I'm actually starting to feel quite sorry for him
Nonsense, fucking with retards is one of the best things ever.
dac

Post by dac »

Pogue wrote:
argos wrote:This guy has serious mental problems. I'm actually starting to feel quite sorry for him

yeah if not for fucking with retards pogue would still be a virgin
argos

Post by argos »

lol he's editing his posts down
par73

Post by par73 »

Pogue wrote:
i know some special needs that would knock you the fuck out LOL