Cruniac to Team Limp.

General discussion forum for TWS2013
Chohan

Cruniac to Team Limp.

Post by Chohan »

After I was viciously knifed in the back by my former team and traded away to the void. Limp was gracious enough to let me play on his team to be amongst new friends and forge new bonds.
limp

Re: Cruniac to Team Limp.

Post by limp »

Verified
Zak

Post by Zak »

In other news, Team Zak will be merging with Team Ratking. Their matches to continue as scheduled, but with a larger roster.
limp

Post by limp »

team zakrat
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

So uh are you being traded to team limp or are you just joining team limp or uhh what.
So nothing against liep if that is the case but a rating 8 player just gets added to the team?

heh wtf is going on here???

So that means team limp now has 4x rating 8 players (limp,rab,sam,crun) who are all likely to show up for matches.
Myrk going over to gkg's team kinda skewed things a little but this is on another level of fucking the team balance in the draft tourney.

This DRAFT tourney shouldnt be that hard.........
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

I was traded for a player that was not on a roster thus putting me without a team. So this just places me back in the tournament.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

limp this is a disappointing move by you.
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

After I was viciously knifed in the back by my former team
People were consistently telling me you quit the team and were throwing a fit and had no intention of playing with us after sunday on this forum. Since you check the forum and never contradicted them I assumed it was true.
par73

Post by par73 »

crun can sub for any team, not just limps.
here's straight from the rules:

Substitutes -
Substitutes are volunteers who are available during scheduled days or times and are essentially ringers for any team. These substitutes may only play if their personal power ranking is equal to or less than a team's absent draftee or captain. It is highly suggested you sign up as a draftee instead of a substitute if you are interested in participating, as this will reserve your spot to play each weekend.

"Substitute System

Every player that is drafted will be rated (on a scale from 1-10) by the team captains prior to the draft. Each team will be allowed substitutes if they are missing players so that the matches can be 7vs7. There is some restrictions regarding substitues listed below.

1. If you have other players online from your team they may not be benched for a sub.

2. Each sub (every myth 2 player) will be rated (by a TO) on the spot that wants to sub. The sub can only replace a player missing with = or lower rating to the team member that is missing.

Ex: If Team A has Player x missing that is rated a 9 then they can replace player x with a sub that is rated a 9 or lower, they may not use a sub that is rated 10.

3. Each team must allow the other team subs so that the matches can all be 7vs7"
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

honestly my trade of myrk for pk is very fair, so there shouldn't be any whining about that anymore. They are both rated the same 8 rating by T.O. paris, a rating most people would probably agree with. Myrk has been relatively inactive, and PK is a lot better than most people realize, and is also very active. I made the trade so that all good players would participate in the tournament to enhance the competitiveness as much as possible, plus I have never teamed with myrk before. So let's just stop with that nonsense already.
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

Dantski wrote:
People were consistently telling me you quit the team and were throwing a fit and had no intention of playing with us after sunday on this forum. Since you check the forum and never contradicted them I assumed it was true.
I had no intention of playing last week when we had 3 people online, that's not a tournament game to me that's worse than a rabble game. The only thing I ever saw posted about our team was Loki being traded.
par73 wrote:crun can sub for any team, not just limps.
here's straight from the rules:

Substitutes -
Substitutes are volunteers who are available during scheduled days or times and are essentially ringers for any team. These substitutes may only play if their personal power ranking is equal to or less than a team's absent draftee or captain. It is highly suggested you sign up as a draftee instead of a substitute if you are interested in participating, as this will reserve your spot to play each weekend.

"Substitute System

Every player that is drafted will be rated (on a scale from 1-10) by the team captains prior to the draft. Each team will be allowed substitutes if they are missing players so that the matches can be 7vs7. There is some restrictions regarding substitues listed below.

1. If you have other players online from your team they may not be benched for a sub.

2. Each sub (every myth 2 player) will be rated (by a TO) on the spot that wants to sub. The sub can only replace a player missing with = or lower rating to the team member that is missing.

Ex: If Team A has Player x missing that is rated a 9 then they can replace player x with a sub that is rated a 9 or lower, they may not use a sub that is rated 10.

3. Each team must allow the other team subs so that the matches can all be 7vs7"
So you authorize a trade for me completely off every team but don't let me join another team? Sounds good.
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

actually i dont care too much. better for all players to play however.
I'm just here to play , fun.
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

Dantski wrote:
There were several long, whiney tirades about how he wasn't going to play for a captain that didn't care etc after the eating dinner with family scandal... one of them was at par (you know, that TO dude) who tried to recoup the situation by saying your tardiness was due to the time change (which admittedly wasn't true), but crun was inconsolable, so there's not really any denying that he was getting emo about shit.
par73

Post by par73 »

honestly i might have believed that bagrada would cry and care over something like that but not an american player and definately not crun. i was wrong though.
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

par73 wrote:honestly i might have believed that bagrada would cry and care over something like that but not an american player and definately not crun. i was wrong though.
Everyone seems to be making a bigger deal than I'am. My team traded me over obvious miscommunication (paris and milkman telling dantski things). If I wanted off the team I would have told dantski the same as last tws when i wanted to switch teams and talked to ratking myself about it. If I'm such a hindrance I don't see why people would have issue with me being on team limp I was simply looking for a new team to join as the TO didn't put me on one.
par73

Post by par73 »

Chohan wrote: I had no intention of playing last week when we had 3 people online, that's not a tournament game to me that's worse than a rabble game. The only thing I ever saw posted about our team was Loki being traded.
hmm this is funny, so while you had 3 people online you couldn't recruit any more players (i.e. similar to a rabble game if not better because you have control over who u can have play and who does not), or wait that's not true at all. you just decided not to. you decided to throw a hissy fit which i did not expect from an american player, especially you, that was pretty much parallel with bagrada's. guess what, my team had 3 people online too and had no problem getting substitutes to play for us even if they weren't the best players.
par73

Post by par73 »

Chohan wrote:
par73 wrote:honestly i might have believed that bagrada would cry and care over something like that but not an american player and definately not crun. i was wrong though.
Everyone seems to be making a bigger deal than I'am. My team traded me over obvious miscommunication (paris and milkman telling dantski things). If I wanted off the team I would have told dantski the same as last tws when i wanted to switch teams and talked to ratking myself about it. If I'm such a hindrance I don't see why people would have issue with me being on team limp I was simply looking for a new team to join as the TO didn't put me on one.
no team requested to trade you from danski for any of their players.
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

par73 wrote:
Chohan wrote: I had no intention of playing last week when we had 3 people online, that's not a tournament game to me that's worse than a rabble game. The only thing I ever saw posted about our team was Loki being traded.
hmm this is funny, so while you had 3 people online you couldn't recruit any more players (i.e. similar to a rabble game if not better because you have control over who u can have play and who does not), or wait that's not true at all. you just decided not to. you decided to throw a hissy fit which i did not expect from an american player, especially you, that was pretty much parallel with bagrada's. guess what, my team had 3 people online too and had no problem getting substitutes to play for us even if they weren't the best players.
Thank you for repeating what I already said, I didn't want to play a tournament game with 50% of a team as subs. Kind of defeats the entire purpose of having teammates.
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

crun shud just be the designated sub then to replace chickenwire on ghengis' team then since i don't think cw is even going to show. but putting him on limp's team is definitely rigged.
shadow

Post by shadow »

par73 wrote:
One more time. Everybody was in match games, no subs in lobby. Our great captain was "AFK eating" in his own ~1000 ms ping host. I was pissed but still able to play. I asked cruniac about to go with 3 and he was about "I didn't want to play a tournament game with 50% of a team as subs. Kind of defeats the entire purpose of having teammates." After 20-25 mins of waiting everybody split in other games or leave. After 45-50 mins dantski come back, says "dinner was great", ask about reschedule someday and leave lobby.
shadow

Post by shadow »

Cry and care ? Well, I never have anything against dantski and was glad to be in his team with Crun. He log on 1 hour before match ( honkey too btw) and didnt even try to talk with his team mates. Also brother Cruniac was in beast mode and all about grand rape Drunken. But then honkey leave ( who cares ?) and dantski after talk to asmo about game time (to be clear he goes afk in right time) host game and goes afk for 50 mins. Can he skip his dinner as a exception and show some respect to his team, opponents team, tourney, and Jesus ?
falcon

Post by falcon »

Team limp warmly welcomes you onboard. Hope you don't shift loyalties cause we do it the bros way.
Strength & Honor.
Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Move crun to replace cw?

I think if you pick an inactive player for THE FIRST PICK OF THE DRAFT it's on you.

Paris has it right, just sub for another team (damn close to trading players anyway). This way it won't give another team a rating advantage when they go to sub in future weeks. I think we should close the player trading in a week to avoid future nonsense.
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

bagrada wrote: blahblahblah
explained already, stop crying
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

I'm sorry Dantski I just now became aware it was Paris who went crying to you like a little idiot. I was upset at the time that our team and you included weren't at the match. But I also always show up for every single match i'm ever included in and would have continued to do so. I wish your team luck and hope you guys win.
shadow

Post by shadow »

Dantski wrote:
bagrada wrote: blahblahblah
explained already, stop crying
explained ? crying ? lol, shut the fuck up fatass
all yours explanations is just a rooster's squawking
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

pgdn
noblesteed

Post by noblesteed »

Ratking wrote:Move crun to replace cw?

I think if you pick an inactive player for THE FIRST PICK OF THE DRAFT it's on you.
?? Cw is on my team and i have no intention of trading him. Get your facts strat rat
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

GiantKillerGen wrote:honestly my trade of myrk for pk is very fair, so there shouldn't be any whining about that anymore. They are both rated the same 8 rating by T.O. paris, a rating most people would probably agree with. Myrk has been relatively inactive, and PK is a lot better than most people realize, and is also very active. I made the trade so that all good players would participate in the tournament to enhance the competitiveness as much as possible, plus I have never teamed with myrk before. So let's just stop with that nonsense already.
to be honest I would of liked (as shocking as it may seem) to play side by side with Myrk if he would just stop with the insults. Cruniac is by far the most over-rated played by a long shot ive seen on myth and Myrk has proven himself to me from some of the films I have seen that he can kick some serious ass.
wwo

Post by wwo »

Did cw even register for this tourney? Think about it; assuming par wouldn't ding more than 1 point for inactivity (which he seems pretty consistent with), a captain could just draft good but inactive players, thus essentially getting a stockpile of the genuinely active good players as virtual teammates through subs. Haven't seen Absolute in a while, but I'd draft him just to get a 7 sub slot, especially at the point in the draft where you're filling out the roster with < 6's. I really thought this was a clever loophole exploit by gk other than drafting cw too early.