Channel art/ MWC thumbnails

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
NewMutator

Channel art/ MWC thumbnails

Post by NewMutator »

Hey all, I thought I'd float out a a request for some visual assistance re: the channel. I'm a busy guy and have no time or inclination to learn photoshop and so on to produce thumbnails and channel art, but it's been brought to my attention that having something would help attract viewers and bring some attention to online Myth.

The specifications for the banner are 2560 x 1440 (4MB max size). (Download template here: https://storage.googleapis.com/support- ... 5F14825FF4)

Perhaps most important would be a channel icon. I'm open to suggestion here.

And thumbnails (e.g. for MWC2015) can help keep things organized and visually attractive. I'm partial to Milkman's visual style for his FFA league (though he seems pretty busy, too) but am pretty open to whatever.

So shoot me some submissions or contact me with questions. I'm even willing to negotiate limited financial compensation for this, if desired.

The other thing is I've added a donation link to my channel, with a card pop-up on the video intro. I decided not to monetize by making you sit through ads, so consider making a small (or big!) donation if you feel so inclined or enjoy the content. I plan to continue making content regardless of whether or not I receive donations, so don't feel obligated - however your assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks for watching! If you have any suggestions let me know what they are, and I'll continue to try making improvements to the channel. Cheers!
Renwood

Re: Channel art/ MWC thumbnails

Post by Renwood »

Post a link to your channel mb newmu?