its official myth is dead

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
rawr

its official myth is dead

Post by rawr »

so i log on once in a while to try and catch some games and all i see is coop games when i come on. cant even catch a reg game anymore and dont even run into players i know when i do come on. :shock: toodles !
punkUser

Re: its official myth is dead

Post by punkUser »

It's sparse, but historically this has been the sparsest time of year as well. We'll see if there's a bit more activity in the spring.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Myth is basically show up once a week and play an hour game of Glad Derp. Kirk and Revan have truly killed myth. :(
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

i'm sure regular myth will become appealing again in the future. right now, its funner to play new and exciting things.
shinco

Post by shinco »

Goodnight sweet prince.

shinco
Frumius

Post by Frumius »

That is sad.

I loved Myth.
par73

Post by par73 »

shinco wrote:Goodnight sweet prince.

shinco
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

I will host a kickball league starting in late January, barring other tourney activity.
par73

Post by par73 »

its been on tournament overload since 2012, give it some time

the league is nice but looking at the next calender year... no one should really waste time playing for another 4-6 months
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

Its won't really be a tourney & its still almost two months away. I expect we'll usually get 6-8 people and play smaller maps. Zak has been working on a small 2t/1v1 map pack, the beta is here: http://hl.udogs.net/files/Uploads/%20Us ... kbeta2.zip
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ wrote: Zak has been working on a small 2t/1v1 map pack, the beta is here: http://hl.udogs.net/files/Uploads/%20Us ... kbeta2.zip
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

This whole idea of myth being dead is just in your mind. I being the youngest player on myth am trying to spread the game to my friends. Several young players would allow the myth community to stay alive throughout the years. If I can do something you can do something. Everyone has a part in keeping myth alive. Milk Man with his tourneys, Kirk & Kryptos with their Glad Dep, and Two Smoking Guns with his FFA & 2t are all contributing to myth. If you just sit and complain about myth being dead then quit or you can do something about it yourself.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I log on once in a while such as a saturday afternoon. I see ffatty, lord, and edulus in a game on tsg's autohost, and someone I've never seen hosting a coop I'll never download, then I log off again. Myth has never been closer to dead than it is now. True story.
Garrick

Post by Garrick »

I log in most nights and usually see next to no games. Just can't be bothered to wait anymore. Miss the days where you could log in and almost immediately hop into a packed 2t game with good to great players. Oh well, the game is older than a dinosaur.

I do appreciate the efforts of Milkman and others like him. The fact we can still get games organized, however few, is a somewhat surprising. All the best to them.
vigor

Post by vigor »

I played 3 games last night and still saw summer kicking rawr who replied summer is not welcome in his games because of this. As long as there is drama it's not dead, no matter how many (few) players there are :lol:
par73

Post by par73 »

it was nice to see you pop up garrick but alas it will be a long wait before anything worthwhile again. hail the dinosaur
Rikkµ

Post by Rikkµ »

I will start playing again when I get back to NZ.... or get a few games before then just to pwn Par and Shin like in times gone past.
Issue I have now is where to get M2 image as I have none here.Plugins from the Tain np.Ideas?