Tiny players list (brown noses who love each other)

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Brandon_Hex

Tiny players list (brown noses who love each other)

Post by Brandon_Hex »

Tiny Lizard King
Lord Tiny Owl
Tiny Pogue
Tiny KROK
Additional Brown Nosers (Garrick & Sasquatch)

Tiny Tikes Unite!

Good luck with 2016. Since you have already let 2015 pass you by just like you did 1999 to 2014.

I'm just a realist.
Pogue

Re: Tiny players list (brown noses who love each other)

Post by Pogue »

Hex must have easily mentioned his 'Big Black Dick' 100 times last night. But, that's a rough estimate, it was probably more.
shadow

Post by shadow »

wtf idiot
dont see my name in that list

100 dicks in ur mouth and anchor in asshole
fuckin brandon
enc

Post by enc »

is that the penis enlargement thread ?
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

LOL so glad to know that you really dislike me that much. Have a fun time being hated by everyone on myth. :lol:
Rikkµ

Post by Rikkµ »

Who is Lord Scary Owl ? A recent Myth nub ? I hope so , we need nubz to pwn every now and then and say "Welcome to Myth , enjoy -ve ratios" (for those that care about them) :-)
Lord---Scary Owl

What you say doesn't matter to me until you get on and show yourself on the game Rikku. Then I might care. Good luck in the Russian expansion. - Mr.LSO :P
Rikkµ

Post by Rikkµ »

Ahhhhh , I do love a challenge, esp from a nub :-) .I am looking forward to playing soon when I get out the conflict zone and somewhere more peaceful. At the moment I am running around helping the needy and destitute and then using various weapons systems Myth WW2 players dream about , yes, even tanks. And no they are definitely NOT like the movies, VERY noisy and loud esp when firing the main gun and a screaming POS T-72 diesel engine. Keep practicing until then :) Play with BH and Shinco, Kirk (even as bad as he was as I remember) etc for some skills
Lord---Scary Owl

I did not mean for it to be a challenge (but I will enjoy it) or offensive. Keep helping the poor & the needy and I will prepare. :)