Anyone play GTA?

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Anyone play GTA?

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

If so, what's the newest/best one to play? I'm referring to console, not PC version. The last one I played, can't remember what console or version, you had to keep tapping to run with your character, and the map was very dark most of the time. Are the new versions different now?
Lord---Scary Owl

Re: Anyone play GTA?

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

GTA as in grand theft auto, then GTA 5. yes the graphics are much better and the controls are better :D .
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Which one is better, for Xbox360 or PS4? Seems PS4 version just came out last month. I see Xbox360's with 4GB storage are pretty cheap now. Are they worth it for the occasional gamer like myself?
shadow

Post by shadow »

Heroin is better.
Lord---Scary Owl

X-Box is a good version and it is very fun. PS4 is slightly better but both are about the same. I would recommend PS4 though.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Define what "better" means? I don't really want to pay for a new PS4 though because I'm such an infrequent gamer.
Lord---Scary Owl

"Better" means slightly improved graphics. Not much more than that.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I see.

So what's the deal with Xbox One versus a 360. Or a PS3 vs a PS4? What's the difference? Graphics? I thought they pretty much peaked in graphics by now.
Lord---Scary Owl

Well I know the graphics do get better every console. Ex: Ps1 crap, Ps2 little bit better crap, Ps3 Good Graphics, Ps4 Best Graphics. Same with x-box. Also with each new console there are more "things" added. To my knowledge no Ps1 went online and played GTA 5; now the Ps4 plays online with a friends list and has a HD GTA 5 game. Pretty much Graphics, New "things", and other additions are added every console. They will never stop making more crap.
tiger

Post by tiger »

I have GTA5 for PS4... but prefer other games for multiplayer. Let me know if you want to play sometime.
T®åmis† -[£ø∂]-

Post by T®åmis† -[£ø∂]- »

So do I .Sounds good.We do play many other games apart from Myth and D3 etc...