tallow revised scenario maps

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Burebista

tallow revised scenario maps

Post by Burebista »

Hello guys,

Y know that are several tallow based scenarios and i don't remember at all their names.

I know that one of them have only gunners with old style rifles, other one is only at night and another if i remember well have the main objective to defend the town!

Regards,
Bure
Burebista

Re: tallow revised scenario maps

Post by Burebista »

c'mon, i cant believe that no one know at least one of these maps!
Pyro

Re: tallow revised scenario maps

Post by Pyro »

Not everyone remembers maps just by associating them with other similar ones. Specially with a game this old, some of us are bound to forget some of them. The Tallow map is called "Down a Broken Path". The map with the old style rifles is the secret level "A Long Awaited Drinking Party".

I couldn't think of others that use the same mesh, but I did a search and found a night time version like you describe. Go to the Tain and search for "Path of the Damned". I did a search for "Tallow" on the Tain and also found "The Chosen". The description mentions the following: "The Dark is marching on the little town of Tallow and it's your job to stop them." There could be more, hard to know without looking at maps one by one or someone finding a readme with a mention of Tallow.