Eblis stone is infested by spybots or zombies

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Randomer10

Eblis stone is infested by spybots or zombies

Post by Randomer10 »

Hello.

I have noticed that in Eblis stone then there are often 10 players present, BUT nobody does ever speak or join the hosted games.

I am just wondering whether it is always like this?

I have yet to participate in Tuesdays. So perhaps it does only make sense to play once per week.
Pyro

Re: Eblis stone is infested by spybots or zombies

Post by Pyro »

There are no spybots on GoS. They are just players away from their keyboards or simply have Myth minimized while they are doing other things. They check to see who is on and what games are being hosted once in a while. Since activity is low, it is sometimes needed to wait for more players (or just players you like to play with) to show up. While you aren't looking you sometimes tend to miss other players who want to play or games being hosted.

Currently there is no way to notify others to look at their Myth window to get them to play. The late afternoon and night hours in the American timezones tend to have more players and activity. On weekends, peak activity can be a lot earlier like morning or even around noon. It can also depend on the month of the year. Some months players have more time to play while others they hibernate from the game.

Also, some players still haven't figured out how to set up their routers (some don't have the option, many do) to host games so a lot of them are just waiting for others to host.