Does age matter? Shes 23 and Im 30.

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Professional Killer

Does age matter? Shes 23 and Im 30.

Post by Professional Killer »

Hey friends :)

I'm acctually interested in hearing what you guys think. Me and my gf left eachother after 9 years a while back. Now suddenly I met a 23 year old girl that looks and seems rather amazing(responsible etc)
Though, she is 23 years old, and I am 30.
Have any of you guys over 30 had any relationships with a 7 year younger girl, and how did it work for you. Are anyone of you in it now and had a long term relationship alredy?
I am really interested in hearing from you who have been (is) in the same situation.

I'm really curious about this, and how it worked for you since you were in different stages in life when it comes to the age.

Regards, Pk
Renwood

Re: Does age matter? Shes 23 and Im 30.

Post by Renwood »

When I was 33 (2 1/2 years ago) I dated a super hot Russian girl on vacation in the states and she was 20.

You are lucky enough to be born and exist on the planet at the same point in time.
Not to mention the odds of even meeting them out of 7 billion people on the planet. Wishing your ages were within just a few years of each other is just vain at that point.
Gekko

Post by Gekko »

You'll never know if you don't try!
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

always go for the younger ones if looking for a relationship. they retain their shape longer.
Arsenal

Post by Arsenal »

I am actually in that exact relationship right now. I'm 30 and she is 23. It works, we are actually engaged and all is good. For 99% of the time I don't even realize she's younger than me, it's a non issue. Only time I even think about it is when we're talking about some TV show from childhood or I make some comment about highschool and realize she was in elementary school at the time. She calls me old a lot, whatever, she likes it.

Feel free to pm me.
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

No this is completely inappropriate put yourself under arrest immediately.
Lod=Legend

Post by Lod=Legend »

when she's older than 18 .. DUMP HER...

TOO OLD

>:(

-----

personal opinion aside...

when they have that age they are not entirely sure what they want in life ( thius counts from most people )long term prosprective is harder ( marriage etc ) and more unsure.

on the other hand when she's younger its easier to control the situation when shes becoming emo for no appearant reason , the older they are the more bitch they will be when they have batshit crazy periods. it's easier to pass shit tests ( her testing you for being a man ) because your older and it's easier to not fall into that trap.

so all in all.. i say it's good.. just don't expect serious long term marriage and that kind of shit.

i hooked up with up to 23 year old ( dated older like as 28 years old etc but never had a relationship with them ) i also somekind of a relationship with a 40 year old chick. when they are older they are in general not as interested in relationship like most middle aged woman do ( 28 etc ). they usually had a divorce or relationship and are less clingy - but also are less serious about relationships ( also more sex oriented etc )

what it comes down to how lower her age is the more clingy and serious she will be about relationships.. i like it low.

BTW kirk tells lies... last girl he had was a 16 year old lesbian ( he probably dated her mom as well )
par73

Post by par73 »

You should have dumped that bitch in the qualifying rounds of MWC ! Just saying, that dumb cunt

the younger the girl, the more socially tolerant she is that you play video games! gg

but yea 23 is young, she still has another 5-7 years before she'll want to settle down (unless she mentions otherwise)

the key part is, what do you want?
if you want to tame her for the long term relationship you can, but you will be putting yourself (time & finances included) at risk

if you want to nail a smoking hot 23 year old for a few months to a year and see where it goes, then you found your girl

an interesting statistic about divorce (in the US) is that on average males are more likely to find a future partner and will remarry faster than females. obviously you didn't go through a divorce but 9 years of a committed relationship is the real deal, similar to a marriage. just remember, that last relationship won't be the same as your future ones (and hopefully that will be a good thing :))
Lod=Legend

Post by Lod=Legend »

what he wants ?
probably banging 4 different chicks everyday all day
wwo

Post by wwo »

My wife is 9 years younger than me. I met her when I was 34. It's not really the age difference that matters, but the experience difference. Personally, I would never date someone under 24 and expect it to last, regardless of my age. 26 to 32 are the prime ages for a potential wife. Younger and they're too stupid, naïve, idealistic, and/or inexperienced. Older and they're likely too cynical or desperate, or just plain fucked up.
dac

Post by dac »

pk, age is meaningless if you two are into each other thats all that counts. plus girls love older guys.

go for it bro, hvae fun, and see what happens. dont let a mostly meaningless number like that get in the way. perfectly fine, perfectly socially acceptable, now git in there!
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

Renwood wrote:When I was 33 (2 1/2 years ago) I dated a super hot Russian girl on vacation in the states and she was 20.

You are lucky enough to be born and exist on the planet at the same point in time.
Not to mention the odds of even meeting them out of 7 billion people on the planet. Wishing your ages were within just a few years of each other is just vain at that point.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
shadow

Post by shadow »

Your faith has gotta come first.
Arsenal

Post by Arsenal »

If you're going to approach a relationship as if it's a math problem you're gonna have issues . I find it hard to believe these people giving advice have any real experience with dating anyone, let alone someone younger.

This is pretty basic stuff for any relationship, talk to her. Yes it's true that younger people might not know what they want, but many do. Ask her, crazy I know, but many younger people know exactly what they want in life.

I am engaged to a girl 7 years younger than me who knows exactly what she wants from life. She's smart, successful, beautiful and tons of fun.

And yes, she plays games and likes it when I play them. We just bought her a new computer and now we play together.

If you had asked me about this age gap before I had met my fiancée I would have probably been cautious, but there's not a doubt in my mind now.

As with everything in life it's best not to assume things. Try actually talking to her, ask her what she wants, I'm sure she knows.
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

1410836686603.png
The real answer is
Professional Killer

Thank you all for all the serious replyes.
It's good to hear from some of you guys that have been and are in the same situation. It kinda a hard nut to crack.
I am still very into the thinking modus, and though I dont want to get together with anyone right now I am interested in seeing hoew things might work out and how mature she really is.
Arsenal you have by far woken my interest in getting in touch with you and talk to you since you are in the exact same situation. How long have you 2 been together now? Evrything seems to work fine and she's at the same state of mind as you and your friends?

Btw miss you dac nice to see you pop in!! :)

And to the rest of you, thank you :)
Professional Killer

par73 wrote:You should have dumped that bitch in the qualifying rounds of MWC ! Just saying, that dumb cunt

the younger the girl, the more socially tolerant she is that you play video games! gg

but yea 23 is young, she still has another 5-7 years before she'll want to settle down (unless she mentions otherwise)

the key part is, what do you want?
if you want to tame her for the long term relationship you can, but you will be putting yourself (time & finances included) at risk

if you want to nail a smoking hot 23 year old for a few months to a year and see where it goes, then you found your girl

an interesting statistic about divorce (in the US) is that on average males are more likely to find a future partner and will remarry faster than females. obviously you didn't go through a divorce but 9 years of a committed relationship is the real deal, similar to a marriage. just remember, that last relationship won't be the same as your future ones (and hopefully that will be a good thing :))
Hehe, thanks for the reply
Professional Killer

wwo wrote:My wife is 9 years younger than me. I met her when I was 34. It's not really the age difference that matters, but the experience difference. Personally, I would never date someone under 24 and expect it to last, regardless of my age. 26 to 32 are the prime ages for a potential wife. Younger and they're too stupid, naïve, idealistic, and/or inexperienced. Older and they're likely too cynical or desperate, or just plain fucked up.
I see what your meaning and ,yes I am very concerned about that aswell. Same with Par's post when he say I might be throwing time away and end up after 9 years when im 37 and shes 30 and she suddenly wants to get a new guy. Then Im prolly fucked.... very Confused right now...
par73

Post by par73 »

you won't figure it out for a while

one day at a time PK
Professional Killer

Found out today she possibly cheated on me too. after our agreement with the house I am supposed to pay her 180 000 NOK after tthe leaves. If I could prove she had cheated on me this would fall off due to breach of contract that we signed getting together.
My life just keeps getting better...
shadow

Post by shadow »

Professional Killer wrote:Found out today she possibly cheated on me too. after our agreement with the house I am supposed to pay her 180 000 NOK after tthe leaves. If I could prove she had cheated on me this would fall off due to breach of contract that we signed getting together.
My life just keeps getting better...
maaan...
dac

Post by dac »

good to hear from you too man.

u should shoot me an email and explain paying her. its not making sense to me
par73

Post by par73 »

ya that's pretty fucked up, find the proof Mr Holmes.
Who's to say she wasn't planning on that shit from the beginning of the contract
Lod=Legend

Post by Lod=Legend »

never sign a contract with anyone unless its completely in your benefit.....

do not ever ever compromise your financial situation to a woman , it's just stupid man.

Look even if she is a healthy individual right ? and you have a relationship for like 9 years and suddenly she get a mental illness , physical illnes or just turn into a shit person in general on a psychological level because she wants try MDMA and black cock just to see what its like .. YOUR FUCKED. marriage is also bullshit.. it only creates financial issues when you divorce and makes shit more complicated... a woman saying i want to marry is not her saying i love you.. its her thinking she loves you by making the relationship more complex.

when you have a night stand with a chick that is not really romantically involved will just leave it at that .. but one that is romantically involved in such scenerio will try to keeping your watch, ring or your phone at her place to make sure you will come back to get it and thus again maintain contact with her... so it won't be just a meaningless on night stand.. .she will make shit more complicated.

thats in just one night stands are try out relationships .. but in real relationships it revolves around contracts , marriage and that kind of shit. its like cutting half of your dick of and giving it to her.

when i tell a woman i dont want to marry because i don't want her get stuff that i paid and worked for when we are divorcing she rolls her eyes yeah.... but then i ask her how she would feel if i didn't do shit and she would pay for everything - the house , tv just everything and i get 50 % when we divorce - then they understand it really quick and easy. You have to put it in perspective, any contract or shit you sign in a relationship is to protect the other partner from any additional complication wether it be emotional or financial at your expense. if you have doubts or are second guessing the relationship then you certainly 100 % should never have signed any agreement whatsoever.

if you really like eachother you don't have to sign any agreement contract or marriage... if you really love eachother then its all you need.. just think about that.

if shit just turns out horrible you can always immigrate to another country.. turkey or whatever..thats what i would do

BTW what is the proof you talk about ?