support net neutrality

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
wwo

support net neutrality

Post by wwo »

If you're not doing anything with the darknet, or helping on a mesh net, go here and help information be freely available.

http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/upload/display ... 66?z=d6nx2
Chohan

Re: support net neutrality

Post by Chohan »

>Thinking it actually matters to the US government if you have an opinion on something.

Your liberal and old age is showing.
wwo

Post by wwo »

I'm not counting on it doing anything, but you shouldn't go directly to Step: Guns without trying Step: Vote.

For the record, I myself am a corporate whore and routinely bribe government officials to benefit my businesses. Doesn't mean I can't help others, too.
Aki

Post by Aki »

what does net neutrality have to do with information being freely available
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

WANTING the government to step in and get involved is a fucking stupid ass idea. It will turn into some FCC type bullshit real quick with no end in sight. You want net neutrality? The market will stabilize itself if people vote with their DOLLARS and LEAVE shitty companies that are not net neutral. That is a MUCH BETTER IDEA then getting big government involved in private business matters! People voted with their $$$ an got Netflix to change their mind REAL QUICK about that stupid Quickster scheme they had planned. Thinking the government can improve much of anything is a joke.