TO PARIS AKA WORSE T.O. AKA idiot ASS EMINEM

rawr

TO PARIS AKA WORSE T.O. AKA idiot ASS EMINEM

Post by rawr »

So i just got news paris scored our match against Team Asmo 4-1 when it should be clearly 3-2. I mean seriously, your gonna be a idiot to not give us the first game win when we clearly smashed on Team asmo first game just because we let PK sub. Clearly your the worse T.O. in myth history . I mean who in the fuck even lets you T.O.? You clearly cheated in Asmos draft tourney last year letting Chron play as flatline and im sure you cheated many more previous times that i cant even think of. Your such a idiot ass bitch to think you can take away a win from the WTC! you mad cuz we anal raped your bitch ass in qr1? ill make sure we do that shit again idiot bitch! GRIM SAVE US FROM MWC cuz if this idiot bitch T.O.'s mwc you can count me out! WATCH YOUR BACK PUSSY ASS PARIS , idiot!

WTC!
rawr

Re: TO PARIS AKA WORSE T.O. AKA idiot ASS EMINEM

Post by rawr »

Also let me add that this shit T.O. lets a player Like GKG aka (TIER 0) who can highy impact a team join a team in the middle of a fucken match! literally right before game 3! suck a fat cock paris like you always do!
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

In par's convoluted toilet spin of a world cheating and winning are synonymous. It's nothing new, see bottom bracket finals from last year; that asshole allowed Captain and Ratking to sub for Liep and Browning. Apparently a victory is a victory even if it's completely tainted.
East Wind

Post by East Wind »

a wild tier 0 gkg appears - WTF DO WE DO
par73

Post by par73 »

okay I already explained this to you

if you can't play by a tournament organizer's rules then don't play

the rules are located on this page off the tws website:

http://tws14.webs.com/rules-maps

Rosters were still open, Team VS didn't have a roster with maximum players and all teams are allowed to add players throughout the qualifying rounds if they have roster spots open.

By the rules you were not allowed to use a substitute player after having more players than the opposing team to begin with. That is what your team was penalized for. I told you guys that you weren't allowed to use PK, and those games would be forfeit losses. You were in direct violation of the rules and not listening to a legal alternative.

All you were penalized for, were the games that you chose to cheat in. If you were going to break grim's rules, I doubt he would let you go without penalty either.
shadow

Post by shadow »

lol !

wait a sec - post for the history
we play 5 games and win game 1 and game 3
professional killer play in game 1 and game 2
and paris count game 2 (where pk was with us) but doesn't count game 1 cause of pk
(pk was subbing for gekko as i remember and both team was agree)

sneaky snake paris and second best captain ever ASSMO THE GREATEST
start bitchin'
trying to reach all-time low, extremly dirty bullshit in tourney

then

WTC lost pk and assmo with critical bleeding in ass make last hope call, hit the red button - call airstrike a.k.a. gkg (who was around all the time)
GKG carry his bitch again and capitalize our mistakes in game 4 and 5.
end of that dirty story.

P.S.
1) sneaky snake paris doesnt changed
what u can expect from junky midget wigger ? stealing his team money ? yeah ! rat on RZA to OM (for letting him continue play in tourney) ? fuck yeah ! cheating in tourney, esp. his own ? yep ! trolling enemy team with a wrong score when you are judge ? priceless
how low this bitch can fall ? GOD knows
2) asmo still delusional sucker
even gkg's red pill can't save the guy
3)gkg don't retire
gkg carry team
gkg not making new MYTH
4) THOR capping > "put any captain name, except u know who"
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

So basically rawr cheated knew he was cheating and is now mad he has to face the punishment?

top lel.

God Bless America and God Bless Satsuki
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Take the 3 points from the QR, it isn't going to change the seeding of the tournament.

Rather than focusing your energy crying about one QR match, maybe you should focus on how to not get butt raped by GKG in a 2v1 on desert where you only kill 3% of his 27.
rawr

Post by rawr »

lmfao shadows post has me dying *dead* good shit bro!
rawr

Post by rawr »

asmo, first of all we had a shitty unit trade with no puss. which is no probelm we will adjust, gkg is gkg. gkg realized the situation and rushed us pussing us with 100 percent precision just like he does everygame. You on the other hand are fucked. you already gave gkg some head for him to participate on your team last match now you gotta figure out what are you gonna give him next? some head and some anal plugs ? so he can shove the anal plugs down your throat as hes fucking you in your loose ass, you fucken dick ryding cunt!
rawr

Post by rawr »

let me paint a better picture for you . Lets picture Western Conference NBA FINALS 2002 , Lakers Being US (WTC) and Sac Kings being (VS). series is at 1-1 tied after 2 games played than all of a sudden Commissioner David Stern (idiot ass paris) lets a CURRENT LEBRON JAMES join the sacramento kings during the playoffs. You think thats right? YEA GO FUCK YOURSELF PARIS you fucken sick cunt! if you t.o. another myth tourney ill send the mexican cartel after your bitch ass!
par73

Post by par73 »

you think the qualifying rounds of a myth 2 tournament is the playoffs

... ok then
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Shut the fuck up par, you're dumber than you look if you swallow half the shit you spew. It's pretty bad when you have wwo of all people calling out your faggotry. Slo's probably the biggest coward of the bunch, way to talk a heap of shit only to have the TO and GKG bail you out. Really awesome win bro.
East Wind

Post by East Wind »

Lol rawr - iono if I'd say WTC = the 2002 lakers
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

obviously i find all of this absolutely adorable. please continue.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

rawr wrote:asmo, first of all we had a shitty unit trade with no puss. which is no probelm we will adjust, gkg is gkg. gkg realized the situation and rushed us pussing us with 100 percent precision just like he does everygame. You on the other hand are fucked. you already gave gkg some head for him to participate on your team last match now you gotta figure out what are you gonna give him next? some head and some anal plugs ? so he can shove the anal plugs down your throat as hes fucking you in your loose ass, you fucken dick ryding cunt!
Where's Kashmir? Rawr's being a poor sport.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

East Wind wrote:Lol rawr - iono if I'd say WTC = the 2002 lakers
must have been a typo, I think he was going for the 2014 Lakers

Gekko = injuried Kobe - still great, but unable to play
Wwo = injured Steve Nash - great mind for the game, but he is slower now
Lizard King = Jody Meeks - has one 40 point game for every 5 horrible games
Thor = Swaggy P - everyone likes him, but he isn't much of a threat
Rawr = Chris Kaman - had 1 good all star season, but now it's going down hill
Slate = Wesely Johnson - A lot of potential but plays out of control
Adrenaline = Pau Gasol - Use to be a key part of a championship team. His best years are behind him now
Argos = Robert Sacre -#1 cheer leader
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

best years behind me? nah. i'm still as good as ever... just needed a few games to shake the rust.
THOR

Post by THOR »

Asmodiam you think a threat? you are a newb pig!
Ratking

Post by Ratking »

I just wanna quote Project Pat: "Y'all niggaz ain't no killaz, Y'all niggaz some hoes"
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Dren you probably just need to embarrass gkg with another $50 1v1 series, then you'll be back on Slo's small and irrelevant map. (:
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

it was $100 :/ and I always fucking choke when I play him for some reason lol... dunno why. I really don't play or care enough these days to put up $$$ for a 1v1... but I'm still a fucking killer no matter what the haters say. Haters gonna hate.
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

Yes I was so embarrassed I promptly paid the money exactly as I said I would. And had I ever won anymore money from myth tournaments, I would have gave it back to the community in exactly the same way, as I do not need it. Troll failed.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I was actually surprised how u paid it immediately... was honest and admirable. Most players would have just dodged it forever like bitches (aka liger).
par73

Post by par73 »

best thread of the tournament