myth deathbed

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
sasper

myth deathbed

Post by sasper »

theres almost no one left on the server, so game opportunities are few and far between.
few people can be arsed port forwarding, so all that is left is retarded autohosts hosting horseshit like bombing on the wall.
is it feasible to have a server operated auto host or changing it so that autohosts can be controlled by players instead of hosts?
i dont know the technical restrictions.
drunken_deer

Re: myth deathbed

Post by drunken_deer »

This is why we need a regular coop night, but sadly our nights sasper are like 5-7am for most of these douchebags. I blame the security trow question on G.o.S
par73

Post by par73 »

i never understood why the security question wasn't something simple (who originally developed Myth 2?)

you guys could always autohost, also a few of the autohosts set up have playlists that have threads which are monitored and updated (check projmagma forums?)
jason_ac

Post by jason_ac »

sasper wrote:all that is left is retarded autohosts hosting horseshit like bombing on the wall. is it feasible to have a server operated auto host or changing it so that autohosts can be controlled by players instead of hosts?
I don't autohost shit, and I take suggestions. To see what's currently on my autohost, see my autohost's thread, http://tinyurl/JAMHost. Punkuser does have a solution to let any player host (though it may introduce lag for some), but there's no ETA on when he'll be doing the coding for that.
Melekor

Post by Melekor »

The coding for that is in progress now. No ETA yet, but a fair bit of work has already been done.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

drunken_deer wrote:This is why we need a regular coop night
Yay....Mazz....
NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

par73 wrote:i never understood why the security question wasn't something simple (who originally developed Myth 2?))
Even though it's been explained ad nauseam? The reason has to do with spambots trawling search results for security question answers. If the question's answer is going to pop up as one of the first search results the influx of registered spambots will render the very idea of a security question redundant.
Hadzenegger

Post by Hadzenegger »

Pogue wrote:
Yay....Mazz....
Yay... coon bros inc v18bz
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Just wanna remind you drunken I only played in the last few tournaments so I could do my part in trying to keep the community alive. when I realized that I was taking time out of my life so faggots like you could act like 3 year olds in tournaments, I decided that there are other games I can play and spend my limited gaming time on.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Honkey wrote:Just wanna remind you drunken I only played in the last few tournaments so I could do my part in trying to keep the community alive. when I realized that I was taking time out of my life so faggots like you could act like 3 year olds in tournaments, I decided that there are other games I can play and spend my limited gaming time on.

you are a joke to the myth community dude, the only thing you did was deter me from actually wanting to play, only playing tws cause Paris played in my slugfest.
The sheer hypocrisy in your post is a testament to how fucking dumb you are.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Hadzenegger wrote:
Pogue wrote:
Yay....Mazz....
Yay... coon bros inc v18bz

deer dont play mazz as a map choice, coon bro's isnt too bad tho.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

had a dream there were 63 people online and 12 games. and i couldn't get into the full game.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

It would be worth it just to host a passworded full game so drunken would be left crying in the lobby.
par73

Post by par73 »

what a dream krok, what a dream to be had
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

drunken_deer wrote:I blame the security trow question on G.o.S
I think I should just delete drunken's account so that he automatically signs in as a guest and see if he even notices ;)
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

punkUser wrote:
drunken_deer wrote:I blame the security trow question on G.o.S
I think I should just delete drunken's account so that he automatically signs in as a guest and see if he even notices ;)
Has OM been tutoring you how to be a asshole admin, cause I guess his training is paying off.
wwo

Post by wwo »

drunken_deer wrote:only playing tws cause Paris played in my slugfest
I thought you were boycotting him because he schedule-fucked your slugfest tourney.
par73

Post by par73 »

i don't remember scheduling his tournament, i'm pretty sure that was his job
wwo

Post by wwo »

par73 wrote:i don't remember scheduling his tournament, i'm pretty sure that was his job
His accusation, not mine. Pretty sure he couldn't stop ranting about in quite a few threads. May have been the semis or finals of his tourney and we didn't care that some people involved in our match were choosing our games over his. I'm really surprised I'm remembering this.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

wwo wrote:
drunken_deer wrote:only playing tws cause Paris played in my slugfest
I thought you were boycotting him because he schedule-fucked your slugfest tourney.
that was Asmodian, being the two face liar he is.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

You are probably the least intelligent myther there is. I didn't schedule the fallback for my tournament to be the same time as yours. People involved in my tournament decided on their own to reschedule 1 match during your slugfest tournament, I had no control over that. Also I showed up to the first week of slugfest and you didn't even know wtf was going as the organizer. It was the most absurd tournament scene with people playing in any bracket they wanted to and with teammates when it was suppose to be a solo ffa tournament.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Asmodian wrote:You are probably the least intelligent myther there is. I didn't schedule the fallback for my tournament to be the same time as yours. People involved in my tournament decided on their own to reschedule 1 match during your slugfest tournament, I had no control over that. Also I showed up to the first week of slugfest and you didn't even know wtf was going as the organizer. It was the most absurd tournament scene with people playing in any bracket they wanted to and with teammates when it was suppose to be a solo ffa tournament.
Considering everyone who played in it enjoyed it and there were only one or two instances of this occurring which those scores were penalized, it was a success as far as I am concerned. You however can not judge considering you only participated I think off the top of my head one week and even then you were mostly afk being the bigoted cunt that you are.

P.S pogue if you actually play a game I might give two shits what you think, but since I have not seen you on all fortnight I guess you are just another stooge trying to look funny but are as miserable as the plague.

If you got rid of that ego Asmo and want to help out keeping myth games running you might actually be a good guy, so quit trying to be a Honkey/Pogue cause you can see how far that got them. Which is to say they now linger here as forum trolls and dont play myth.
par73

Post by par73 »

today i listened to some newcomer talk about how having less than 10 people on the server in 2014 is a product of 'marketing failure'

loooool
wwo

Post by wwo »

par73 wrote:today i listened to some newcomer talk about how having less than 10 people on the server in 2014 is a product of 'marketing failure'

loooool
Don't make me laugh. My Biore' nose strip will peel up and I won't be able to try again for another week.

(Asmo caught it. Mixed up my TOs!)
shinco

Post by shinco »

I just watched those shoutcast videos for the first time.

That would have been awesome 10 years ago when BME won it all.

shinco
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

drunken_deer wrote:
Asmodian wrote:You are probably the least intelligent myther there is. I didn't schedule the fallback for my tournament to be the same time as yours. People involved in my tournament decided on their own to reschedule 1 match during your slugfest tournament, I had no control over that. Also I showed up to the first week of slugfest and you didn't even know wtf was going as the organizer. It was the most absurd tournament scene with people playing in any bracket they wanted to and with teammates when it was suppose to be a solo ffa tournament.
Considering everyone who played in it enjoyed it and there were only one or two instances of this occurring which those scores were penalized, it was a success as far as I am concerned. You however can not judge considering you only participated I think off the top of my head one week and even then you were mostly afk being the bigoted cunt that you are.

P.S pogue if you actually play a game I might give two shits what you think, but since I have not seen you on all fortnight I guess you are just another stooge trying to look funny but are as miserable as the plague.

If you got rid of that ego Asmo and want to help out keeping myth games running you might actually be a good guy, so quit trying to be a Honkey/Pogue cause you can see how far that got them. Which is to say they now linger here as forum trolls and dont play myth.
Dude, you're the one who's miserable. Most of your posts that I can recall are, "fuck you guys, you care too much, deer is here for the lolz, coop, coop, blah, blah, blah." Furthermore, I might play a game again but when I hear there's not even 10 ppl on most times and you're one of them, I have better things to waste my free time on atm. Pretty much every time I've posted on these forums in the last 6 months, I've been sitting on the shitter using my iPhone. You need to simmer down drunken. Lets hug it out, seek bromance.
jason_ac

Post by jason_ac »

Pogue wrote:you care too much, deer is here for the lolz
I don't know deer, but he did make those tutorial videos for new people, I'm glad for that.
toynbee

Post by toynbee »

jason_ac, nobody likes you. Go away little bitch!
jason_ac

Post by jason_ac »

toynbee wrote:jason_ac, nobody likes you.
That is my goal.
par73

Post by par73 »

i think the tutorial videos were a good idea

like nitrates to prevent artery blockage at 99% from taking a life
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Why do I get the feeling that Jason and the other chochi who made the jerk thread are either Zak or drunken....