I missed you phaggots

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Hadzenegger

I missed you phaggots

Post by Hadzenegger »

I just wanted to fill you in on the little events that have occurred during my absence due to a giant fucking whore during her time of the month, Sandy

There was a coon gathering recently.. Everyone wanted to make sure I was okay after Sandy fucked up my life.. (fist pump, push up, chap stick is dead) We were just chilling, lifting weights (duh) when some lil green man (only Myrk would do something like this but we all know its not him because.. well.. LOL) came to ruin our party, I confront the aggressor when he strikes Dake in the face and escapes... and not one fuck was given on that day. (Yeah, Kilg and Dake are black)

ever since kroks ban from mwc12 and the mounting frustration from repeated bans on mnet via no other than the beloved Omnylrake, kroks been exploring new games with no such luck.. it seems Krok is the only Coon Bro whose presence is not desired anywhere on them interwebs

Kahlal took his father, Jahral, out to get new shoes and some food. Suddenly, a wild Brolkigrada appears.. (yes Epic Noob Bagrada is infact a chick, however, this picture was taken before she changed her lifestyle from a hippie cellar dweller to a hardcore lesbian feminist bodybuilder which may (?) explain her hatred for the son of Zeus, Aziz 'ZYZZ' Shavershian
Needless to say, this did not help Brolki's anger issues, Thanks Jah, you dick.

I heard through the grape vine Pogue and bunny have grown quite fond of each other. This may come to a surprise to some but personally I have always had my suspicions something was amidst during those 17 consecutive clash lmoth games (i always forget to thank bunny for hosting those, without them Myth would undoubtedly be dead) Anyways, we were to go on a double date when I came across Pogues v6 ford pickup he acquired from Krok in the parking lot.. i snapped this picture and would like to leave you this message Poguey

Now that I have received my 100$ for winning mwc12, i thought now would be a good time to confess my actions which will also help explain why I was absent for most of the tourny. I spent countless hours hacking in to grims computer helping to rig things in to my teams favor, this was no easy task considering grim was in the finals also grimrigging. I won't go in to detail about how i spiked his drinks, what drugs were used and the pounds of dildos inserted anally (10lbs) but I will share one conversation he had with qwerty during finals.

inb4tl;dr
Pogue

Re: I missed you phaggots

Post by Pogue »

LOL! I missed you bro. I'd also like to give a shout out to lolki for posting on the forums again :D

P.S. Kirk and I have been busy playing Legend Of The Cryptids on our phones.
Hadzenegger

Post by Hadzenegger »

i downloaded cryptids game.. just.. wtf? lol

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

LOL!
Hadzenegger

Post by Hadzenegger »

Pogue ~ trolled hadz
Hadz ~
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Nah I'm not trolling you bro. I've actually been playing that game for like a week. Level 20 yo. U mirin?
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Pfft, yeah right.