Plugins Ideas

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Plugins Ideas

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

If I had the patience or time to learn more, I'd have done these already, but I really want to get some feedback on what you guys think.

I want to rejuvenate the standard multiplayer experience. It has been toyed with before, but not to the same capacity I'm explaining. Basically, some maps have too many units for small team games, and some maps have too few units for packed games.

Here's my idea list:

1. Take a game like trow... and when set on timid, there is max 1 trow per team. Simple is 3 trow, Normal is exact same as playing it regular, heroic is 7 trow, legendary is 9. All of the other units would be directly proportioned as well, so on timid, only 3 locks are available, up to a possible 15 on legendary. Let's face it, with games of 8vs8, some people don't get shit for units. This same concept would apply for all other maps too, and it would be thought out in terms of different gametypes too, so the higher the difficulty, the more balls, flags, targets, etc. that would be included.

2. Myth Experts Finalized - This was a few tweaks away from being a great plugin, unfortunately it only ever finalized as a beta. With someone's help, I could easily tell them what it needed in order to release it and be as hard as the name implies.

3. The 7th God Experts - The legendary solo campaign is tough enough as it is, but we want a new challenge. Units that vet up much like mazz/gladiators units do, and tons of more enemies to kill.

4. Adjustable life meters. Those of you who mastered Goldeneye007 and PerfectDark on N64 know what I'm talking about. You can adjust the health of the enemies down to 10% or up to 1000% of their normal setting. So basically, you can change a game to make it to like one strike from any unit causes death, or just a couple fragments of flying objects are enough to kill a unit. Or, extend the length of battles and challenge your skill on the opposite by having units absorb and attack all day long with huge health points.

All of these could be done relatively easy, but I don't know how you could go about doing the last one... maybe would need a specific tagset... but it would be nice if that wasn't needed.
Asmodian

Re: Plugins Ideas

Post by Asmodian »

LOL Kirk's plugin ideas are worse than the Pittsburgh Steelers!
cremisi

Post by cremisi »

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Asmodian wrote:LOL Kirk's plugin ideas are worse than the Pittsburgh Steelers!
We'll see who's laughing when we end up making the playoffs. Maybe your shitty quarterback will learn something watching the playoffs on TV this year.
valentine

Post by valentine »

LOL
par73

Post by par73 »

lol the 49rs are fucked asmo is an idiot he was better off following around alex smith's career
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Hey asmo remember when I said 49ers would be 3rd in the division? Might even be 4th when its all said and done LOL