Congrats to Punk User...

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
par73

Congrats to Punk User...

Post by par73 »

to the newest addition of your family!
My blessings are with you and yours.
Happy days ahead :)
punkUser

Re: Congrats to Punk User...

Post by punkUser »

Thanks! Timing was not ideal with respect to the tournament, but can't really complain :)
NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Hey, good job PunkUser! You officially win the game of Natural Selection. :D
par73

Post by par73 »

uuhhh NM if you believe in eugenics than... fuck you. props to PunkUser! extendin the branches of the tree!
natural selection on newmutator's mother
NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

par73 wrote:uuhhh NM if you believe in eugenics than... fuck you. props to PunkUser! extendin the branches of the tree!
Say what
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Is your sister single?
SamTheButcher

Post by SamTheButcher »

par73 wrote:uuhhh NM if you believe in eugenics than... fuck you. props to PunkUser! extendin the branches of the tree!
You may not know this but many great Progressive (Liberal) icons, leaders, are Eugenicists. Such as Margaret Sanger. The founder of Planned Parenthood. You know those abortion factories the Liberals and Obama love to pour money into. She founded it to remove Blacks from the population. Which it is working out really well since about 90% of Planned Parenthood are in Black communities. Since 1973 16 million Black Babies have been aborted most through Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger would be proud. There are 36 million Blacks in America so about a 3rd of the total Black population has been killed. With the help of great Liberals like Margaret Sanger.

Research it.
Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Congrats PunkUser
..ON GETTING BOOTED FROM THE TEAM. YOU THINK YOUR FUCKING BABY BEING BORN IS AN EXCUSE TO MISS A MATCH? GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT ASSHOLE
killerking

Post by killerking »

Seriously, the subject completely changes while I scroll down, and in the end I only read pure hate. Is it so hard to think positive?

And PunkUser... Congrats!
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Lol this thread is great. 10+ :)

Also, thanks guys!
NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Guys, if you can't tell that was a joke. :o

There's plenty reason to think that one can still "win" merely by influencing cultural trajectory, i.e. cultural "progeny" can have a positive effect on the survival of the species (to which we all share a basic genetic parity anyway).

And, uh, Sam, if anything it's the extension of Jim Crow into the 20th and 21st centuries, like the private prison industry preying on the poor, that can best account for the plight of minority groups.
Codex

Post by Codex »

Well, I don't understand how this community has been kept alive for 15 years and people are still arguing over stupid things. Congratulations everyone.
par73

Post by par73 »

You could say the same thing about Humanity as a whole. :)
par73

Post by par73 »

SamTheButcher wrote:
You may not know this but many great Progressive (Liberal) icons, leaders, are Eugenicists. Such as Margaret Sanger. The founder of Planned Parenthood. You know those abortion factories the Liberals and Obama love to pour money into. She founded it to remove Blacks from the population. Which it is working out really well since about 90% of Planned Parenthood are in Black communities. Since 1973 16 million Black Babies have been aborted most through Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger would be proud. There are 36 million Blacks in America so about a 3rd of the total Black population has been killed. With the help of great Liberals like Margaret Sanger.

Research it.

Ok sam well who really gives a shit I still support "Progressive (Liberal)" ideals more than conservative. Let's not forget, Mr. Research it, Eugenics was actually, at one point, a progressive (liberal) idea; before it was a conservatively supported one.

I would also rather see people be able to make a choice and be educated on raising a child rather than have nothing at all.

With the help of great white racist bastards like the great conservatives, millions of blacks have been enslaved; given citizenship, if they obey the rules and eat shit for shitty pay in housing that is 'cheap' but they still have trouble affording, over the past 6000+ years.

Research it
par73

Post by par73 »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-knOGoRYhE0[/youtube]

Show this video to your newborn and warn the child of the dangers of milkman envy.
switch

Post by switch »

Congratulation Punk User and Wife User <3

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Nice going Punk! If the kids first words are "Casualty" Or "Flag captured" you know you are doing an A+ job as a parent and myth fan!
Codex

Post by Codex »

Make sure you dont let them start playing Myth to early.... I dont plan on being the worst player for ever.
Omicron

Post by Omicron »

I challenge Sam the butcher and paris to come on vent and debate this. I will moderate and monitor times for the two.

A moderator doesn't need to be neutral just to act fairly. And keep his mouth shut. I'll debate either of you, counter to your position, if you don't want me as moderator and one of you doesn't want to come.

If you don't want to do this,

THEN STOP ARGUING ON THE F$#*ING INTERNET

you'll get nowhere.
Omicron

Post by Omicron »

And paris that video wins the weird award for this week.
par73

Post by par73 »

Omicron wrote:I challenge Sam the butcher and paris to come on vent and debate this. I will moderate and monitor times for the two.

A moderator doesn't need to be neutral just to act fairly. And keep his mouth shut. I'll debate either of you, counter to your position, if you don't want me as moderator and one of you doesn't want to come.

If you don't want to do this,

THEN STOP ARGUING ON THE F$#*ING INTERNET

you'll get nowhere.

so you want us to go and debate it, but we will no doubt end up 'nowhere' by 'arguing' on 'the fucking internet ventrilo myth 2 server'.
can you please clarify this?

also i'd rather debate through threads than on ventrilo, as ventrilo does not transcribe the conversation and is more or less, to use a hip hop metaphor, a freestyle over a staged performance.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

So who's the kid's real dad?
Omicron

Post by Omicron »

Paris, you miss read my response and pointed to your erroneous reading and criticized me for it.

I said if you are not willing to do this than stop arguing on the internet as you will get nowhere. I didn't say stop arguing on the internet.

Debating in written format has the advantage of easily accessible record and ample response time. But it removes you from the pressure of the moment, which requires you to actually think through what they are saying and any holes it pokes in your argument. A verbal discussion on Ventrilo has greater similarity to an actual discussion between persons who are next to each other.

I also think that debates are rather pointless for the "debaters". They will each go nowhere no matter what usually. But the audience benefits if they are actually willing to think. But in a discussion, as Socrates once said, the individuals merge the roles of judge and presenter in themselves, resulting in greater returns for all parties.
Omicron

Post by Omicron »

I am sorry punkUser for turning aside a thread that was meant to congratulate you.

Congratulations!
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Omicron wrote:I am sorry punkUser for turning aside a thread that was meant to congratulate you.

Congratulations!
Ha, it's all good... sort of to be expected on the forums here :) Thanks for the sentiment!
par73

Post by par73 »

Omicron wrote:Paris, you miss read my response and pointed to your erroneous reading and criticized me for it.

I said if you are not willing to do this than stop arguing on the internet as you will get nowhere. I didn't say stop arguing on the internet.

Debating in written format has the advantage of easily accessible record and ample response time. But it removes you from the pressure of the moment, which requires you to actually think through what they are saying and any holes it pokes in your argument. A verbal discussion on Ventrilo has greater similarity to an actual discussion between persons who are next to each other.

I also think that debates are rather pointless for the "debaters". They will each go nowhere no matter what usually. But the audience benefits if they are actually willing to think. But in a discussion, as Socrates once said, the individuals merge the roles of judge and presenter in themselves, resulting in greater returns for all parties.

Ok well as you see SamTB had absolutely nothing to say in response to my rebuttal of his copy-paste conservative ideals.