Par73 has got the skills

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Codex

Par73 has got the skills

Post by Codex »

Check this out!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxyIhl__n0I[/youtube]
par73

Re: Par73 has got the skills

Post by par73 »

haha thats cool stuff codex, thanks for the live-cast vid :) I didn't know you were even taking these lol
Codex

Post by Codex »

Hehe glad you liked it :) I have been recording games pretty much randomly while speaking (but not uploading most of them) so I can improve at casting tournaments. Thought this one was quite good since I honestly didn't think you could beat us, which impressed me even more about Myth since I would have never thought a good player can beat a team of five, especially when it comes to handling slightly more difficult units like dwarfs.
Myrk

Post by Myrk »

That was some serious fail...gonna give some protips

1. don't blow up your own heron guard hero

2. you guys had zero protection for your dorfs, he just ran zerks at you and boned you. this shouldn't happen. I don't really get what you guys were doing with your zerks, they seemed to just be running around aimlessly.

3. you had no zerk harassment of your own, meaning he didn't have to put any effort into defending his own dorfs. In that first game your zerks were probably in the most useless position possible, not close to your own dorfs and in no position to harass. I don't think you even knew where they were. This is something you have to work on.

4. your dorfs were too passive, you should have been rushing for the high ground and bombing anything that came into range. Some of your dorfs were sitting around at the start doing nothing also.

This video doesn't really show paris being good, you guys just seriously shit the bed. Multiple people controlling dorf heroes shouldn't be losing to 1 guy. That was just really crappy play.
Codex

Post by Codex »

Thanks for the advice. If you think this is bad play (which I agree with) then you should watch some of my other casts, im sure they could do with some tips too. If you want you can even comment on some of my videos so everyone can see :D