tfl coop with m2 units

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
wwo

tfl coop with m2 units

Post by wwo »

This plugin, TFL Coops Plus, is not on the Tain, nor did they accept my (re)submission of it. I don't remember who the author is, though Renwood linked me to it.

Is uses normal m2 units in place of their tfl counterparts in the tfl levels. In many ways it makes it easier (particularly the maneuverability of archers and the much-improved dwarves), but sometimes harder (tfl unit spacing made melee more about surrounding than clumping, thus hordes of thrall were less dangerous).

Here's a link.

Anyone want to play through this?
par73

Re: tfl coop with m2 units

Post by par73 »

This is for M1?
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

It is for M2 of course, like a modified The Fallen Levels. Probably by ooga.

Anyways... look here.
wwo

Post by wwo »

Interesting. I wonder what the patch does.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

I don't remember for sure, but I think the patch was for users with slow/limited connections. It converts The Fallen Levels into TFL Coops Plus. The patch is less then 2 MB zipped while the full plug is 137 MB zipped.
toxyn

Post by toxyn »

i'll probably jump on tomorrow night if you're gonna be around wwwhore
wwo

Post by wwo »

Might be around 9 cst.

hosting now. drunk. no pw. max 5 ppl.
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Yea ooga and I made TFL coops plus to help us test our plugins over the years on more maps then just those in M2 solos.
I'll hop on now and see if you guys are still playing. The patch is for people who already have The Fallen Levels installed I believe. To save them having to DL like 200 megs. These is also a NEWER version we made that supports the Myth HD Total Conversion plugin. It is included in the Myth HD Total Coversion .zip file along with other goodies.....I think, its been a while