SCORE TALLY IS HERE

drunken_deer

SCORE TALLY IS HERE

Post by drunken_deer »

ok I went through all the maps manually and scored the points as ruled. This included the disqualification of thor using pus on Homer rewarding homer with +2pts, and of adjusting from all the two team games.

Remember You recieve +3 for a victory, +2 for most damage in a game, and +1 for most kills. Ie-body count games you can get a whopping 5 points. PER GAME, not by total. I should also remind you in case you are wondering from the wins for instance pk won 3 games and has 3 points is because he was in more 2T games, and participated in games he had already played.

Hateplaying a player that rivals your own where you cannot score does not neccecarily make that player lose also. By hateplaying your actually giving that player if he beats you a distinct advantage in getting the most damage and kills in that game which is 3 points total, the same as if they had won the game. So keep this is mind.

Updated: All scores including the finals have been submitted

Paris 55 pt
Drunken 37pt
Funk 34 pt
SonO 27pts
Slate 18pt
KillerKing 15 pts
Samuel 15pts
Sam the Butcher 10 pt
Masterchief 10 pts
Ponder 9 pts
Asmo 7 pts
Homer 6pts
Ponder 6 pt
PK 6pts
Rawr 5pts
Palldice 3 pts
Sasper 3 pts
Scratch 3pt
FFATTY 3pts
Codex 3 pts
Gekko 3 pts
Promethius 3pts
Phex 3pts
Empy 3 pts
Godfrey 3pts
Contrary 3pts
Professional Killer

Re: SCORE TALLY IS HERE

Post by Professional Killer »

I had most dmg in atleast one of the games
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

just at a glance... you have paris and slate listed twice. also, LOL @ THOR
zagon

Post by zagon »

Who the fuck is SON O? Never heard of him and all the sudden hes in the tourney and winning games

peoples 2nd and third accounts should not count if thats whats going on
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

adrenaline wrote:just at a glance... you have paris and slate listed twice. also, LOL @ THOR
thanks, they were just scores from seperate games i forgot to add to the tally. I did it all off my head from fastforwarding replays cause the server was down.
killerking

Post by killerking »

Why am I not listed at all and how did funk get 8 points?
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

killerking wrote:Why am I not listed at all and how did funk get 8 points?
http://games.gateofstorms.net/tournamen ... ames/13647 your only victory consisted inside of a team game. This team game where funk scored the most damage and scatch and paris scored the most amount of kills.
There are no other games listed that you actually won 1st place or met any requirement for score hence why you are not listed on the scoreboard as of yet. Without being a bummer to you, you have failed to archieve that from the games I have listed in the tourney and Ive doubled checked. If you think im missing a game let me know ill check it out and ill adjust accordingly.

You either obtain points by winning the match (3pts) doing the most damage (2pts) or most kills (1pt)
par73

Post by par73 »

Drunk, you should make a final post to conclude the tournament. :)
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

yes I should lol, updating right now