Milkman stop uploading videos to youtube.

General MWC related discussion stuff.
Chohan

Milkman stop uploading videos to youtube.

Post by Chohan »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bazwtYCPtyQ[/youtube]

JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN™
SamTheButcher

Re: Milkman stop uploading videos to youtube.

Post by SamTheButcher »

I could only stand watching about half of this with out wanting to beat the shit out of this guy. He is so fucking stupid. It is hard for me to even understand how he could possible believe the shit that is coming out of his mouth. It seriously makes my brain hurt to try to make sense out of what this guy says he believes and him being all emotional about it. None of what he says make even the slightest bit of sense at all. I half think this is all a ploy by him to get back together with his Black ex-wife he said he had. He is trying to show her he is down with the cause and he feels like a black man inside or something. Just fucking disgusting.
SamTheButcher

Post by SamTheButcher »

Milk Man I sure to God hope that isnt you.
zagon

Post by zagon »

Yes this jackass is a big pussy The are more blacks killing each other and white people than whites killing blacks
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I think that could easily be SamTheButcher as well, sounds like the kind of faggotry he would spew.
SamTheButcher

Post by SamTheButcher »

Pogue wrote:I think that could easily be SamTheButcher as well, sounds like the kind of faggotry he would spew.

WTF?! I would kick your ass if you said that to my face. Thats about the worst insult you could give me, accusing me of being some cry-baby liberal idiot. :lol:
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

SamTheButcher wrote:
Pogue wrote:I think that could easily be SamTheButcher as well, sounds like the kind of faggotry he would spew.

WTF?! I would kick your ass if you said that to my face.
Uh, yeah...no, I've seen a pic of you, I don't think you'd have time to fight me between unclogging some spic's toilet. A plumbers work is never done...liberal idiot. Now that everyone who is half decent is quitting this game, you might finally get that comet.
SamTheButcher

Post by SamTheButcher »

Pogue wrote:
SamTheButcher wrote:

WTF?! I would kick your ass if you said that to my face.
Uh, yeah...no, I've seen a pic of you, I don't think you'd have time to fight me between unclogging some spic's toilet. A plumbers work is never done...liberal idiot. Now that everyone who is half decent is quitting this game, you might finally get that comet.

What in the fuck are you talking about? You must be confused about who I am, or just an idiot. I'm not a plumber and I'm defiantly not a fucking liberal. Get a fucking grip you dumb ass.