Week 4 Power Rankings

General MWC related discussion stuff.
par73

Week 4 Power Rankings

Post by par73 »

its hot out this week! and I have no AC, therefore these will be short but sweet up to date powerrankings

#10 The Blades
The blades just simply don't have enough players and don't have enough talent to go anywhere. They will end up in the last seed but it's cool that they participated.
Last Match : 5-0 loss to devils reject
Last Week : #10 (no change)

#9 Devils Rejects
These guys are on their way out. This team will fold, play its remaining matches, but lose them to be eliminated on time so the players can jump ship before the roster cut off. I guess thats ok, i still think it would have been cool to see how this team panned out with a full roster.

Last Match : 5-0 win to the blades (then a 1-4 loss to tcox)
Last week : #9 (no change)

#8 ULMS
This is probably the weakest team in the tournament out of the rosters who are still together. while they beat deer, and also managed to avoid landing in the lower 8 teams via seeding, they will have major trouble coming up. they should look to out think their opponents rather than outplay them.

last match: 3-2 win over deer
last week: #7 (-1)

#7 TCOX
tcox finally had a good showing of players for their DE1 match. they have already done relatively weak in the tournament so any top bracket wins or bottom bracket wins bodes well for them. They really need their players to show however, while most remain relatively uninterested

last match : 2-3 loss to ZOMG in QR3; 4-1 win over blades in DE1
Last Week: #8 (+1)

#6 DEER

Deer lost to devils rejects, which is disbanding. This does not bode well for them and neither does playing agents this weekend. they have had a good tournament thus far but they will face stiff competition.
last match: 2-3 loss to dR
Last Week: #4 (-2)

#5 Agents
Agents take this spot below WTC for lsoing to WTC 2-3 in the QRs in a fashion where they obviously had no intentions of attempting to play well against a team who's roster did not have any interesting players (despite the fact ghengis subbed for them). they should be able to beat deer this weekend and will have thier chance at revenge against ghengis the following week
last match: 2-3 loss to wtc
last week: #3 (-2)

#4 WTC
WTC showed up in full force and care to take on agents last week, and emerged victorious. This week they play a similarly calibered team in TMNT. Will WTC take two upsets in a row over top teams in the tournament, or will the rigged coin flip turn against them?
last match: 3-2 win over agents
last week: #5 (+1)

#3 ZOMG
ZOMG cut a close match with tcox last week, surprisingly. This causes them to drop in power rankings, but look very hungry with honkey running amok on the gate of storms server with his lips flapping wider than asmodian's anus
last match: 3-2 win over tcox
last week: #2 (-1)

#2 TMNS
Tmns has been at the top of this tournament but lost to TMNT last week. I had them at #1 but someone beating the #1 power ranked team desrves some recognition. They should be able to cruise over their opponent this weekend and advance to rematch TMNT next weekend.
last match: 2-3 loss to tmnt
last week: #1 (-1)

#1 TMNT
TMNT took out TMNS last week and won their first match. They will go up against WTC who is also fresh off a close 3-2 win. This match should be a good one in determining where TMNT is in regards to being a top competitor in this tournament.

last match: 3-2 win over tmns
last week: #6 (+5)

Here are some cheerleaders, for the power players:

Last weeks Power Players:
Codex
Cave
Funk
East Wind
Adren
THOR
Vantobia
Killerking
Cruniac
Ghengis
adrenaline

Re: Week 4 Power Rankings

Post by adrenaline »

#45 has the best body imo, i'll take HER. and those ain't cheerleaders... probably female "bodybuilders" or fitness models or whatever they call themselves.
Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Better let the expert deal with sweet little #45, adren
par73

Post by par73 »

I have a feeling #45 looks more like your girlfriend than any of the other women featured here.
dac

Post by dac »

45 might have a tail.

If I had to pick, i would probably take 39 (love that sweet cameltoe) and then 36, 53, 66 in that order.

of course if you want 100% doggy (and no tail) then 45 is legit.
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

From a Hotness Standpoint: 39 is a champ.

Hottest from a distance (ie across the street) 41

Best lay/best sexual body: 68

Best Genetical choice for breeding: 53 and 60

Best wife material: 68
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Most likely to be from Alabama: 66
pallidice

Post by pallidice »

where are u fuckers seeing these numbers the 6 numbers i see are 60 53 58 36 41 and 66
vigor

Post by vigor »

pallidice wrote:where are u fuckers seeing these numbers the 6 numbers i see are 60 53 58 36 41 and 66
There are 10 girls, they each have a number. Or was that some kind of joke/racism?
falcon

Post by falcon »

Number 45, wtf paris?
Homer

Post by Homer »

yeah ranking these women is way more fun than teams 39, 41, 34.

Wife material, Lol.

dac ~ "If I had to choose"

"If somone was holding a gun to my head and making me gauge the sexual attractiveness of a group of women in bikini's.....I guess....I will." LOL
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I don't think you'll be getting a response for a bit considering Dac is too busy servicing Jap businessmen for his pimp at Comic-con.
Myrk

Post by Myrk »

noone likes the black one. racists
pallidice

Post by pallidice »

not into black chicks what can i say... Anyways Vigor i found out that my stupid webbrowser for my comp being so old cuts off the 4 chicks on the right side :( But i got to see the pick on a diff comp
dac

Post by dac »

Homer wrote:dac ~ "If I had to choose"

"If somone was holding a gun to my head and making me gauge the sexual attractiveness of a group of women in bikini's.....I guess....I will." LOL
actually, why choose when there's plenty of room on the bed for (almost) all of them!