THE HISTORY OF CREMISI'S MYTH MS PAINTS

General MWC related discussion stuff.
cremisi

THE HISTORY OF CREMISI'S MYTH MS PAINTS

Post by cremisi »

Since i had all this material in one folder i decided to post them for entertainment.....

Date MAY 2011 mWc .. I was very new and my English sucked and here it goes Liger boots cremisi out of a game claiming he sucks .. in response cremisi posted this

So this guy every game i in he has nothing but talk about me and how bad i am and today he boot me from 2 team game he host and he drop 3 ffa games after he realize i will win , this is why he do this is because he is only good in talk and i no need to waste my time no more and play with you because you very bad and you no talk to me please .

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

The inspiration for the MS paints was all based on forum posts.

Date 2011 first MS paint featuring Kirk

Liger

the inspiration of this is when Liger posted his gambling account statements on the forum.

Honkey

you wont find an mwc fourm without some post from Honkey about the US government conspiring against the people

which was the subject of this MS paint

Adrenaline

Adrenaline at the time was bragging about his keyboard and over all set up for myth playing , also this happened

when there was a storm where he lived and he lagged out of an mwc match.

Falcon

Lets talk Guns , tupac , Pakistan and Afghanistan and more Muslim stuff.

What was the highlight of that mwc ?

The Honkey incident.

R3 vs Bulls match (3-2 for the bulls) .

cremisi wights all of Bulls Stampedes wolves led by Honkey in game 3 , for some reasons unknown , this took

the myth community by a storm and went down to be probably the most talked about blunder in myth history

these images were posted on a thread that went on and on forever .

some random post from the MWc fourm feashering Homer the always mad at something .

Why D3 is going to suck a fat cock

« Thread Started on May 3, 2012, 9:59pm Homer»

Because it's going to be exactly like D2, same plot, same idiots, same objective, same horse shit lvl whoring, same idiots collecting fake digital items of power, same douche bags saving gold when they could be making money in real life, same queers forming guilds and clans that start with xxxcorehomo. Same idiotic conversations with villagers saying Diablo rolled through here about 20 minutes ago and raped and murdered everyone and left an infinite amount of demons for you to kill in his wake. Negligible graphic improvements, and overall waste of your existence, offering you about 25% of the fun Myth 2 MWC 2012 can offer you. But that's just like my opinion man based on playing D2 with like 10 different characters and having a billion % MF and throwing hammers into circles a lot. Have fun bailing on Myth's greatest tradition so you can achieve lvl 80 and beat the game on every difficulty only to get bored with it and realize you suddenly couldn't care less about getting that ultimate weapon you've been whoring for, for the last 40 days, and you are just going to stop playing Diablo 2 now because it's giving you a headache.

The final Bulls mwc celebration party , talk about staking teams which Nc did for years !!! The Bulls staked back
and Nc did not know WTF they just got hit with in the finals , probably a fright train .

Some TWS stuff

Highlights

coon Bros attempt to duplicate what the Bulls did in mwc by stacking a team to win the tournament was a big fail after

they lost the semi final to R3 and rage quit refusing to play the bottom bracket final vs the 47 Ronins there is no room

to post the shit Homer had to say about it when coon Bros refused to play his team in the bottom bracket final and the big
joke was this threat assessment of coon Bros.

1. Coon Bros: Unexpected, undefeated, unstoppable juggernaut of the tournament, easily compared to Armageddon, BME, Northern Paladins, Civil, or more recently the NC/Bullz. Starring Pogue, the stupid one. Krok, the heavy hittur. Golem, the shy one. Professional Killer, the guy with the funny foreign accent. Argos, the cannon fodder. Hadiez, the cute one. RZA, the brains of the outfit. Kilg, our chem-addicted captain. Also Zak, undefeated in 1v1 mapmaking competitions, retired Adrenaline in 1v1 combat, and is a general wild card in any myth match. Most tournaments are decided before they even begin, and in TWS, Coon Bros are the victors. I predict 5-0 victory over ®3.

At the very start of the tourney while teams are semi forming Spike was denied to join Coon Bros

Pogue used his veto power refusing to let Spike join coons after voting , claiming their team was to elite to have spike
on it

gkg published his "push do not rush " strategy manual while Adrenaline opted for an Experimental strategy

and yes grim as usual bailed out on organizing the tourney claiming he is going skiing.

MS paint

pogue

Pogue was all over gkg's posts doing some serious kiss ass . it was like Jesus Christ Mohammad Allah these two should
get a room , while Paris takes over organizing the tourney laying down some Nazi shit TA rules

mean while Kirk was apparently dummying to ruin Mazz games which made indy very upset every time it happened

every time a team lost to R3 at that time claimed that they did not care and that they were not really playing
in response an R3 care bear was distributed threw out the forum to teams who did not care

Kilgrath and Pogue would not shut up trashing R3 threw the tourney some of these were
posted in response

and the feud went on and on.

Gekko earned his MS paint when one day out of the Blu on the server he had an argument with kirk and he booted him
out of a full 16 player two team game .

kirk went on the forum posting shit about it for weeks .

this was also the time when a face book war was starting to take shape on the forum between Ratking
and Liger in which ended with Ratking declaring his face book page public.

someone started a rumor on the forum that Zer is dead i forgot who maybe it was Liger , Zer was spotted on the server

two weeks after

Myrk did not play in the TWS but he was always in the shadows lurking around

One on One shit Talk.

One day Kirk posted some shit claiming he is the best 1 on 1 player ever and to support his argument he claimed to have

beaten Edluse 10-0 these were posted

Random postings

Thor vs Placid

GKG was playing Mazz everyday and he published his first Mazz book

Fox news

BabyShaker impersonator showed up on the server

coon Bros gift hat.

Pogue and Kirk

R3 went on to win the tourney in a close match and an epic game of captures

MS paint R3 celebrate

FFA tourney stuff.

Milk man hosted the FFA tourney league which was a lot of fun to play .

The official FFA cremisi mobile

this was posted after a trow blunder by EW in one of the games .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay5osqIWT7g[/youtube]

Milk Man claims that cremisi is using evil FFA tactics after getting back doored on ctf .

Edluse participated in the FFA tourney and he had a very creepy and hilarious stradtgy where he would just sit behind somebody doing absolutely nothing for most of the game , which was very distracting Pogue fell victim to it in some ctf game

chuck noris was part of the forum and he always had a thing or two to say about what people are posting

cremisi with his wife being out of town was on the role ranking up points like nobody's business Paris responded

Milk Man decides to rush him in every game to prevent him from gaining the last 30 points needed to win the tourney while Rawr gains mega points in this situation followed closely by Ratking .

I wanted to experiment with primitive animation making and made this youtube at the time .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkzBj3pItuQ[/youtube]

cremisi wins the tournament and a small private ceremony was held in the Badands

Asmodian Tourney stuff

people were complaining about team stacking so Asmo picked a kick baler style for this tourney and this was posted

Asmo's blunder by sending his team forum pass to everyone was the highlight on the forum

some random screen shots

they Lost

gg's
switch

Re: THE HISTORY OF CREMISI'S MYTH MS PAINTS

Post by switch »

posting in a legendary thread.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 7u9qw5e0UE[/youtube]
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I was not "quirk1" and ruining mazz games, that is a fallacy. Rest is true.
pallidice

Post by pallidice »

nice cowboy beautes gekko in the judge judy one ge