Should we ban team stacking in MWC?

General MWC related discussion stuff.
Zak

Should we ban team stacking in MWC?

Post by Zak »

Funk wrote:Ok this is highly top secret

since we don't get many ppl to show for our games we are considering a possibility of joining our forces with WTC I'd like to know your opinions on that We obviously need to check how to do it so it's all legal according to the rules

It seems that me, Sam and Gekko like the idea I also talked to Rawr - WTC would like to merge with us - they get only 4 players to show each week so they're in the same situation like we are now

So the question is - do we all join WTC?
rawr wrote:So I was talking to funk today on the server and he asked if we were down to merge after the qr? Being that we're going to lose mm and hh on Sundays that will leave us to only 4 consistent players on Sundays which is me lk shadow and Thor. Dr also only has 4 consistent players which are gekko slate and 2 others . Dr has players like gekko demo slate funk mark ksiaze lead belly. Funk also agreed to keep the wtc name so they would be merging with us. I believe this is a great idea and we will be able to place high in the tournament if we do so. Let me know what you guys think?
Clearly this should not be allowed
drunken_deer

Re: Should we ban team stacking in MWC?

Post by drunken_deer »

ULMS, DEER and Blades have not had ideas about merging or complaining about lack of players participating. It comes with responsibility of forming a team.

Teams shouldn't be formed if they are not going to be played through and for that matter players joining them.

If this were to occur I think WTC should be picked apart by Ulms and Blades for better players and to bulk out Blades roster.
SamTheButcher

Post by SamTheButcher »

Zak WTF are you doing with post from our team forum
cremisi

Post by cremisi »

SamTheButcher wrote:Zak WTF are you doing with post from our team forum
Zak knows all , he is all of myth . Sam , Zak might be you and you might be Zak without you knowing it .
pallidice

Post by pallidice »

cremisi is correct, zak is prob dummying at least a couple players on your team. I know forshizzle hes dummying 2 out of the 4 blades team members and he gave the account info to some noob kid he knows. Add up all zaks dummies and we actually only have about 25 players left that play myth!! Oh and drunken you noob there should be no requirement that says that have to join a specific team. Someone said early MWC is about playing with whoever you want and having fun, so to restrict that would be pretty dumb they would prob just not play at all... Just my opinion
falcon

Post by falcon »

Just in from Blades Locker Room:
Bax = Zaknafien.

Ban Zak for the sake of MWC 2k13 credibility.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

pallidice wrote:cremisi is correct, zak is prob dummying at least a couple players on your team. I know forshizzle hes dummying 2 out of the 4 blades team members and he gave the account info to some noob kid he knows. Add up all zaks dummies and we actually only have about 25 players left that play myth!! Oh and drunken you noob there should be no requirement that says that have to join a specific team. Someone said early MWC is about playing with whoever you want and having fun, so to restrict that would be pretty dumb they would prob just not play at all... Just my opinion
To a certain extent you are correct. However its shows bad leadership and team management instead of trying to fix the problem by recruiting new players and using SUBS which are there for this specific reason. Instead acting like rats jumping off a sinking ship because they didn't organize themselves enough for the over extended weeks it was before we actually started the QR.

I only said Blades and Ulms because teams should be penalized and not rewarded for their lack of faith in their own team.
zagon

Post by zagon »

BAN BAN
BAN
BAN
BAN
BAN
BAN
Zak

Post by Zak »

these ridiculous claims that I am bax are ridiculous, please compare our IP locations
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

Yes they absolutely should merge. It has nothing to do with bad leadership, they just recruited a bunch of inactive players that won't show.

This makes perfect sense, combined they would be a much-more worthwhile team.
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

I'm for it if it means a more competitive combined team.
General Pepper

Post by General Pepper »

The whole match would be more competitive if they were forced to smaller teams or broke up and put some 'good' players on some of the teams that don't have a chance to place in the top 4.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

LETS BAN FAGGOTS.

Then nobody would win mwc.
Homer

Post by Homer »

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight Zak in France, we shall fight Zak on the seas and oceans, we shall fight Zak with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our MWC title's, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight Zak on the beaches, we shall fight Zak on the landing grounds, we shall fight Zak in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight Zak in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this team or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the ZOMG Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.
par73

Post by par73 »

Zak idgaf if you used something to change your ip address or whatever cut the shit out and publicly apologize to everyone in MWC with an explanation of your crimes.
Zak

Post by Zak »

par73 wrote:Zak idgaf if you used something to change your ip address or whatever cut the shit out and publicly apologize to everyone in MWC with an explanation of your crimes.
Explanation of crimes: People are stupid enough to give me passwords to their "private" forums. You people think you'd learn after cu guessed the password to the SP forums. The only MWC team I've played for is TMNS

But if you want to ban me in an attempt to hurt our team just know that cu says he will play for us if that occurs.
Giant Killer General

cu tries to guess team forum passwords for a game he doesn't play.

sad story right there.
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Yet again, I can convert your forums to permissions-based instead of passwords folks... just ask.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

Oh why did zak tell me about this thread.

Ghengis gave me the pw and I played myth at the time, Giant Killer General loses again!

Sirap, do you honestly expect anyone to respect your position on this given your past history? I mean if you just take the Giant Killer General stance of "i'm the TO, go fuck yourself" that's one thing.
Giant Killer General

sorry, let me try again.

cu asks for / wants team forum passwords for a game he doesn't play.

sad story right there.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

Actually he gave me access because he was tired of copy and pasting your giant ridiculous posts, LOL.

Did you ever ask yourself how I would know there was all that gold in there to begin with?
Giant Killer General

Giant Killer General wrote:cu asks for / wants team forum passwords for a game he doesn't play.

sad story right there.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

Btw, when are you buying a blackhawks jersey kirk? The way the salary cap is going it'll be crosby, malkin, letang and the scranton penguins.