Kirk Impersonating GKG in 1v1's

General MWC related discussion stuff.
noblesteed

Kirk Impersonating GKG in 1v1's

Post by noblesteed »

I have clear evidence here of KROK impersonating GKG in 1v1 games.

Things start out pretty well for Gkg(Krok) as he delivers a nice puss.

However things quickly take a swing in the other direction leaving sin with 1 arch to gkg's 0 and superior positioning.

Now at this point its pretty obvious GKG is going to use his 5 balls to outdwarf sin and come out with the W, but this is NOT gkg.

Kirk gives himself away with his broken record "cant move, frozen" suicide routine.

Nice try kirk, but even asmo knows it was you dumbass. Caught red handed
BIG KROK V8 SS

Re: Kirk Impersonating GKG in 1v1's

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Lol um. Whos login was playing that game? Nice try dumbfuck. I was at work all day, then had mad sex for 3 hours. Just got home 30 minutes ago.

Seriously, when is everyone going to stop being so fucking retarded by thinking I actually have dummy accounts anymore. I don't give 2 shits about myth now.
pallidice

Post by pallidice »

LOL KIRK. and yet your reponses dictate otherwise
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

nope that's me. i wonder how long paris and ghengis will run with this one. and here all i was trying to do was help sin get a quick match in at 1:30 a.m when I don't even feel like playing. at least he isn't complaining about anything.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Lol um. Whos login was playing that game? Nice try dumbfuck. I was at work all day, then had mad sex for 3 hours. Just got home 30 minutes ago.

Seriously, when is everyone going to stop being so fucking retarded by thinking I actually have dummy accounts anymore. I don't give 2 shits about myth now.
LOL
Father Xmas

Post by Father Xmas »

that wasnt kirk, he would have dropped
par73

Post by par73 »

Giant Killer General wrote:nope that's me. i wonder how long paris and ghengis will run with this one. and here all i was trying to do was help sin get a quick match in at 1:30 a.m when I don't even feel like playing. at least he isn't complaining about anything.

will run what? your tournament is a complete fallacy of bullshit, you just had a 'game not count' because you lost or lagged or whatever. seems like you have no balls and care more about some stupid win to loss ratio than you do your own dignity.

3-2 "victory" over sin, thus match never ended. clearly if you were trying to help sin get a quick match in at 1:30 am you would have finished the match.

not to mention you told him to replay gimble, then picked the following map as well. so technically you broke more of your own rules by picking two maps in a row. hilarious.

i've noticed this recurring theme of gkg defending himself by claiming he's trying to help people out in some sort of fashion across multiple threads, this has become hilarious.

honestly "how long ghengis and par will run with this one" is more like "how long gkg's narcissistic personality disorder will run naked laps on myth". hilarious shit really.
Giant Killer General

i would almost take you seriously if:

A) if you didn't whine and cry about every little thing in my tournament
B) if sin actually agreed with you. replays have happened before due to lagouts and freezes. you don't hear him complaining about it.

Since my tournament is a fallacy, would you like to remove yourself from it? Would save me a whole lot of having to listen to you cry like a little bitch about everything.

Are you really that butthurt about me stomping the fuck out of you every single match we have? grow a pair, jesus christ.
par73

Post by par73 »

yeah you would almost take me seriously if your narcissistic personality disorder didn't provide the barrier. i understand.

sin doesn't give a shit, cool. i think you need to grow your little balls and count legitimate losses as losses.

3-2
Giant Killer General

unfortunately its not possible for someone other than the 2 players playing each other to file a complaint about a match they didn't play in.

you didn't answer me, do you want me to remove you from this fallacy of a tournament?

I mean, why on earth would you want to play in a fallacy of a tournament, right?
Giant Killer General

yea that's what I thought. You are sure quick to shut the fuck up now, huh?

If you don't like anything about my tournament, you are of course free to leave or stop participating in it at any time. The same goes for everyone.

It is my time I put into it to organize it for everyone. And this isn't some time-honored traditional tournament like MWC. It isn't as if I am holding the TO position that someone else could easily replace me in the best interest of the community if I was doing a shitty job. This tournament would not have existed without me. It is my creation, my rules, my everything. Since it is my time, I will spend my time however the fuck I want, just as everyone else has the same right.

This isn't a fucking democracy, it's a mother-fucking dictatorship. Don't like it? Then suck my dick and leave. Trust me, my tournament wouldn't lose anything without you.
par73

Post by par73 »

ok I think you think I was insulting you or something saying you have narcissistic personality disorder but in reality i am just diagnosing you based on the information you have supplied people publicly over the years.

Where in your rules does it say you can personally disregard a game you lost because you 'lagged' when you were beat (and then got beat a second time on the same map against the same thing) and also that these matters, these game disputes, must be private and not discussed.

I'm not saying I'm in the right or anything for bringing up TOing matters and your own rules, but what you did was no balls and asking me to grow my fat turtle shelled nuts is not going to simply transplant a pair to you.
Giant Killer General

I don't care what you think, I get to make whatever call I want at any time. suck my balls.
par73

Post by par73 »

whatever man keep calling games you lose null because you're butthurt over a loss lmao smfh

this thread has served its purpose, cu will get a laugh
Giant Killer General

yes I wonder which is more likely to explain what is happening here: either that I am butthurt over losing a single game to someone else which would not have had any impact on anything (and also despite recently losing my first match), or that you are butthurt over losing 5 matches in a row to me. hrmm...
par73

Post by par73 »

dude you honestly think i give a fuck about "losing matches to you in your 1v1 tournament" in 2013 lol think again
Giant Killer General

dude you honestly think i give a fuck about losing a single game in my 1v1 tournament in 2013 lol think again

and yea dude, you care hard. otherwise there wouldn't be like 3 different threads with you whining to me about your rank, even crying about the difference between 3rd place and 5th place. You are literally the only person out of 30+ people in the whole tournament that has ever whined to me about their rank. so big lol right there, try again retard.
switch

Post by switch »

GKG wants to abolish duds in myth and Paris (as far as I know) doesn't so I think it's pretty clear who wins this round
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Back on topic, this thread is about me.
switch

Post by switch »

should log onto myth III more kirk
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I have never. I have a burned copy of Myth 3 from when it first came out but it never worked properly.
tirri

Post by tirri »

kirk is creating controversies without even doing anything
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Gkg is the Obama of myth.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I'm so confused as to why GKG seems to have gone out of his way to piss off most of the people from his last three MWC teams.
Giant Killer General

yes well, what you are seeing here pogue is spillover from my tournament forum. so if you haven't experienced the endless posts of paris whining there, then yea i could see why you might think that.
par73

Post by par73 »

yeah pogue that's what you're seeing, they're totally not pixels bro

(lool)

but really this is a hilarious exploitation i didn't mean to rustle your jimmes so much gkg jeez take a chill pill and lose to sin in 2 straight games of gimble more often, maybe you will begin to see clearly

until then sweetums

- p
Giant Killer General

lol yes that is the best you can muster after losing to me 5 straight matches. take what little you can bro. toodles.