I cant login to gate of storms

General MWC related discussion stuff.
noblesteed

I cant login to gate of storms

Post by noblesteed »

And i dont know why. I logged in fine last night and now im trying the same name and password and its not working this is patriot act shit
Pyro

Re: I cant login to gate of storms

Post by Pyro »

Make sure you typed it right. Logins and passwords are case sensitive, also if they are long (over 15 characters I think) it won't work.
noblesteed

Post by noblesteed »

ok ill make sure my computer is plugged in too
wwo

Post by wwo »

Mine worked neither, and this was using the saved pw in the browser that worked perfectly well for a day. This wasn't user error.
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Remember that your browser saved password might have been for your old GoS account (if you had one). If you used a different password for your Gjol account that would have replaced it in the merge. Noble seemed to indicate to me that he was trying to us his MariusNet login on GoS... that obviously won't work either.
wwo

Post by wwo »

Nope.

Logged in here and server with newly registered info just fine; both worked ~ a day, then stopped working.
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Did you try resetting your password here to something else? I assume the error you're getting is invalid username/password on the metaserver? But you can log in here fine with the (exact) same credentials?