Zaknafein: Hated Enemy or Misunderstood Hero

General discussion forum for TWS2013

Is Zak a hero?

Total votes: 0

SeekerAntiVegan

Re: Zaknafein: Hated Enemy or Misunderstood Hero

Post by SeekerAntiVegan »

I voted hero.

He's the first person to ever get Deer in all its iterations to improve their play. That's amazing.
Homer

Post by Homer »

He's both, like all humans. Zak can either be the worst, or the best, depending on which side of himself he chooses to present.

The flippant Zak, that would cruise into a series of fun games and then at their peak of momentum suicide and ruin everything is clearly the villain.

The Troll Zak, The dummy Zak, the pink Zak, the internet stalker zak. The villains are piling up here, and this guy seems like more of an asshole now that I see it all typed out.

The hero Zak....the guy who never gave up on myth, the guy who always shows up for matches, the guy who missed his mom's 3rd wedding for a myth match.

The guy who is willing to sacrifice winning to pick joke teams in draft tourneys and then wins above all odds.

The guy who doesn't make excuses when he loses, because he doesn't care. The guy who relentlessly trolls people we all want to see trolled, but we're too lazy to do it anymore after so many years, ZAK IS THERE ALWAYS. He's there M-Sunday trolling these people - reminding them that whatever they did in Myth 2 amounts to nothing in real life.

He's the guy that got banned by OM and didn't care, and just came back like herpes. WHERE IS OM now? Who gives a shit? Where is Zak? STILL HERE.
par73

Post by par73 »

herpes doesn't come back, its always there...
Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

I prefer to think of him more like the wind beneath my wings....

Zak,

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.