Grim's E-fame rankings

"...turning the godhead of the ghols into a monument to Balin's victory. Nothing else has done more to sustain the mutual hatred since the ghols raided the crypt at Myrgard for 'victuals'."
toxyn

Grim's E-fame rankings

Post by toxyn »

Grim's E-fame rankings
Author: grim

Summary:
M'fame rankings that I wrote in 2010 over the course of couple of weeks. Assessments were made by request only.

'Just in case y'all forgot where you stand!

1) Ducky with 28/30
2) Tirri with 27/30
3) Cu with 27/30
4) Limp with 26/30
5) Shaister with 26/30
6) Rabican with 26/30
7) Paris with 25/30
8 ) Tainted bliss with 25/30
9) East wind with 25/30
10) Flatline with 24/30
11) Myrkridon with 24/30
12) Blade with 24/30
13) Zaknafein with 24/30
14) Cheezefist with 24/30
15) Ska with 23/30
16) Karma with 23/30
17) Adrenaline with 23/30
18 ) Seeker with 23/30
19) Dantski with 22/30
20) Gekko with 22/30
21) Truth with 22/30
22) Chengis khan with 22/30
23) Enigman with 21/30
24) Enculator with 21/30
25) Bk with 21/30
26) Father Xmas with 20/30
27) Xel with 20/30
28 ) Tai kung with 20/30
29) Aki with 20/30
30) Monty with 20/30
31) Zaramis with 19/30
32) Alk with 19/30
33) HMP with 18/30
34) K-rod with 18/30
35) Absolut with 18/30
36) Demolition with 18/30
37) Khan with 17/30
38 ) Mark with 17/30
39) Honkey with 16/30
40) Placid with 16/30
41) Scratch with 15/30
42) Blonde with 14/30
43) Falcon with 14/30
44) Asmodian with 14/30
45) Saint with 13/30
46) Killerking with 10/30
47) Kingthrall 9/10
48 ) Daemon with 7/30

Dantski:

Dantski turning back to look at his team mates, when they failed to come middle despite his majesty's orders.

Dantski is the official english gentleman of our beloved myth community. Some of the meaner tongues call him "ducky jr" as his tournament behaviour is awfully similar. Sometimes he gathers his own bunch of um... not quite super heroes, but heroes nonetheless for myth tournaments, just like ducky. Sometimes he chooses to join stacked teams for some myth success, but these never manage to win when they take him. This person entered our jolly bunch back in 2003 with the name "Dante's peak". He used to be called "the other dante" untill he changed his name to Dantski for some ffa tournament. He was in danger of becoming a mindless drone for Cu, untill he realized this danger and broke free by offering the Cu Chengis instead. He has garnered reputation is a cool and mellow person by not nerd raging so much, but this kind of behaviour usually goes unnoticed. He also has a reputation as a failed tournament host, mostly due to rememberence from Cu.

Myth cool: 7/10
Positive reputation: 7/10
Negative reputation: 6/10
Myth skill: 8/10

Blonde:

A photo from Blonde's prom night, where he took himself as his date.

The biography of this player is not very well known by me. Mostly what comes to mind is his gangsta grammar that he uses in his forum posts. I first got to notice him in Mwc06 (no idea what he before that) where he played for team Smurfs, that defeated Np in DE2 and sent them to the bottom bracket. During that time I think he was mostly one of them Rawr type of players, who were considered as being a ranked room heroes who usually only do moderately well in tournaments, but still consider themselves to be super awesome players. My next memories of this player are from Mwc09, which he participated with team Hoho. He was part of the cool drinking story that Tb included in his review of some QR match. He was also an integral part of the myth pig roast meeting last summer.

Myth cool: 3/10
Positive reputation: 5/10
Negative reputation: 2/10
Myth skill: 6/10

M'fame: 14/30

What you may know him from: From those youtube videos made about the myth pig roast meeting.

Curious fact: Tb says Blonde is really tiny.

M'fame score: 22/30

What you may know him from: You either know him from mild mannerism, or from his hosting of the Mwc08 mini-tournament. I left him in charge of organizing a 3vs3 tournament that was to be played during a DE1 bye week, while I was away. Due to multiple schedule changes and disagreements on the actual tournament structure, the tournament went unplayed that weekend. Cu credited this wholesomely to Dantski.

Tirri

Tirri doing his best Al Gore impression after hearing that his team was eliminated by Father xmas.

Tirri, or Drizzt is of course a perennial myth super star. He has probably compiled himself more tournament victories than the remaining myth community put together. He's been a top 3 myther for like 10 years straight now, which naturally is more than anyone else here can claim. However, during the recent years he has been an innocent victim of a ruthless smudge campaign led by the truely evil character, Shaister. Because of this, many of these "new generation" mythers look down upon tirri in many ways. For example, questioning his myth prowess by demoting him to four balls. These days his arch nemesis appears to Giant killer general, who is mercilesly attacking Tirri's noble persona in any way that he can.

Myth cool: 8/10
Positive reputation: 9/10
Negative reputation: 7/10
Myth skill: 5/5 = 10/10

M'fame score: 27/30. A M'fame hall of famer.

Where you might know him from: If you're an old school myther, from his numerous tournament victories. If you're a new school myther, you probably know him as a FAIL because of this widespread hate campaign.

Adrenaline

Adrenaline seen shortly after hearing someone calling him short in the forums.

Adrenaline played at a 3 ball level for yeaaaars on end untill he finally reached the top level back in 2007. Ever since then you've probably met him in the tournament finals along side with the name changing fellows. Before 2007 he was mostly known because he was one of the last ones who seriously kept arguing with God cops. He is also credited with the worst comeback to god cops ever: "I fucked ur mum". Post 2007 period he's mostly gained reputation as this very belligerent dude with black color. You can get him upset about pretty much anything, seen best in the way he responded to Seeker's "Adrenaline is fat" campaign during last winter. He also one of Cu's prime targets, which probably give him more bad rep, than he would deserve.

Myth cool: 6/10
Negative reputation: 9/10
Myth skill: 4/5 = 8/10

M'fame score: 23/30

What you might remember him from: He is one of those people that will loudly challenge you to 1vs1 and is ready to dump a full 16 player game to do just that. He is also one of the core name changelings. You know, the black one.

Did you know? Numerous sources say that he cares. I mean really, really cares. This however, in unconfirmed.

Kingthrall

Kingthrall taking comfort to the fact that at least he got the coolest picture so far.

This supposed ruler of the thrall kind is not a very familiar person to me. The first thing that comes to mind is his team, Deer. Deer of course is the home of such living legends as Babyshaker. It seems like this whole Deer clan is full of megalomaniacs, psychos and xenophobics. I mean look at their team. They name themselves after people who shake babies, kings of thralls and drunken irishmen. Coming to think of it, when I think of Kingthrall I mostly think of Drunken irishman. Drunken irishman was not very good and was rather unwitty. People seem to think the same of this Tsar of the undead after he defended Australia for teaching creationism.

Myth cool: 1/10
Positive reputation: 2/10
Negative reputation: 4/10
Myth skill: 2/5 = 4/10

M'fame score: 9/30

Where you might know him from: Nowhere, as this person has yet to leave any lasting mark to the community.

Mark

Mark Hamill seen reading this forum and taking notice that some other Mark is making his claim for fame.

Speaking of leaving lasting marks, Mark is the polish myther. He's the best polish myther, which unfortunately doesn't say much since all the rest of his countrymen mostly specialize in coop games. I mean seriously, there's been lots and lots of polish mythers who've played this game, but you can't really name any of them since they haven't done anything, but linger in the shades of the unranked halls. Well, at least they got this guy. Mark's a nice guy and good all around player. He might not get into those teams that make it to the finals, but he's still good.

Myth cool: 4/10
Positive reputation: 6/10
Negative reputation: 1/10
Myth skill: 7/10

M'fame score: 17

What you might remember him for: You will remember him as "that polish guy", since you don't remember any of the other polish mythers.

East wind

This was the first image I got when I googled "East wind".

East wind, or Ew, E, E-wheezy, E-cheezy, Cheezy-Weezy, F0shizzlemywhee-eezy or just "Bia2" was originally known as Death bastard. A ww2 player. Then he decided to play regular myth and became really good at it. The problem was that people still saw him as that "ww2 guy", so he solved the problem during Mwc04 by stealing the name "East wind". The funniest part was that during Mwc05 when he was on two teams under the alias East wind and Death bastard, he got a 8/10 as East wind and 5/10 as Death bastard, when they were the same guy! Anyhoo, of course Ew is an awesome fellow and an awesome player who does the name East wind goooooood. He used to play with Bia when he hit the mainstream, but these days he mostly hangs out with the Name changers.

Positive reputation: 8/10
Myth skill: 4/5 = 9/10

M'fame score: 25/30. M'fame hall of famer.

What you will remember him from: East wind might actually be one of the few players that will mostly be remembered from playing this game really well. That, and of course the shameless identity theft!

Honkey

Indeed.

Ah yes, Honkey. The myther that just keeps on hatin'. As long as you're not an evil semite who is trying to run the world, you'll get along just fine with this guy. Unless of course you dare to make fun of the Gtm team of yore. Yes, he used to be on Gtm for a long time. He won't pass on a chance to tell you this. You can't make fun of last years Gtm team either, or there will be hell to pay. To me, he is mostly known for misinterpreting tildes, which is he is really good at. To the larger myth audience he is mostly known from last years vocal Gtm team I guess. To some he might be seen as "the Cletus" of myth, now that Zagon is gone.

Myth skill: 3/5 = 6/10

M'fame score: 16

What you might remember him for: YOU ARE GIVEN NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO REMEMBER HIM FROM PLAYING WITH GTM.

Aadriaaaaaaaaaan!

After East wind pulled off his successful identity change, Karma was now the ww2 guy. Karma's claim to fame happened in Mwc05, in which he played (meaning Trixta played as him) with Hoa. Hoa placed 3rd in the end. Next year he joined the rag tag tcox squad which went to the finals that year. Ever since then he has basically been in the other finalist team, taking turns between tcox and name changers. Karma's a cool chap who keeps calling "sage" for some reason. My most fond memory of Karma comes from TWS2 where our super shitty tcox squad made it to the finals. We were officially the shittiest team ever to make it to the finals up to that date, but then TVR took that position from us in that tournament that just ended. It was a bitter moment when me and Karma had to hand over our mixed tape, that had the rocky theme song in it to Father xmas.

M'fame score: 23

What you might remember him for: The constant team changing. He should be named as the Team changer, but that title is already reserved by Garrick. He's also kept playing ww2, so I guess he could also be the best regular/ww2 hybrid player.

Ps. FIVE TROWS

Absolut

Howdy!

I have no idea what this guy used to do. He showed up during last winter series, but he did it with a bang. Not with same type of "bang" as Falcon, who mostly spammed the forums with annoying posts, but rather by improving his play rapidly and becoming a good player. I suppose he was the key behind Gtm's "success" in last Mwc. Most of his negative rep comes from those silly Gtm forum arguments. For some reason whenever I think of Absolut, I think of some some guy from the south who uses sleeveles shirts and talks like Rush Limbaugh. He also hosted (?) that last debauchery of a tournament.

Negative reputation: 5/10

M'fame score: 18/30

What you might remember him for: For his sake I sure hope it won't be for that tournament that just ended.

* OH OH OH! I just remembered that he posted his girl friends tits on the forum during some tournament. That's what he'll be remembered for!

Cu

Heeee's waaatchiiiing...

This deeply wiley (evil) person has been watching all of you for years, under clever aliases of course. This switch to using aliases is understandable of course, seeing as how his original name "Cu'roi" was roughly used by hundreds of other individuals, just like all the other types of names that are stolen from the myth manual. Cu is Name changers incarnate. He's the fiendish mastermind behind all their operations and mischiefs. He's the epithamy of supposed "nice guy" turned evil. His apparent turn to the dark side took place in 2005, after it had been brooding in his mind for years. Now his diamond sharp tongue is feared by almost all, except for Karma, since these two are bromantically involved.

Myth cool: 9/10

M'fame score: 26/30. M'fame hall of fame.

What you will remember him for: You do not have the permission to remember anything.

Myrkridon
Myrk and Raziel when things were still ok, pre the great Bia implosion of 2006.*

Many things can be said about this man. He's won many tournaments too, but the last time he won was 9 years ago (unless he was on bia in sspt). That of course doesn't mean he hasn't been involved with the top tier shenanigans since then. He is orange. He'd be remembered as "the orange myther" if Kirk wouldn't have existed. Unfortunately for all of us, Kirk does exist and made it damn sure he's the orange myther. Anyhoo, Myrk is notorious for not playing with the same team all too many times. For some reason, most of the teams he plays with suffer from massive implosions. Prime examples would be Bia in 2006 and Tcox last year. These of course aren't necessarely mostly credited to him, but it's still a curious phenomena. Myrk is also a victim of the great Shaister campaign of smudging. Shaister has created this image of Myrk as this Mick Jagger like being who's past his glory days. Myrk should also get a medal for dedication. I mean, this guy's been considered to be a giant douchebag for like 10 years straight now (although I like him!). Most people only last for a year or two at best, after which they calm down. Now that Acheron hasn't been seen in 4 years, Myrk takes home the trophy with no contest.

M'fame score: 24. M'fame hall of famer.

What you will remember Myrk for: He will be remembered as one of the biggest playa hatas' in this game.

*I really hope someone gets this scouting reference.

Blade
Blade getting ready for some mythin'. Yeaaahh!

Oh boy. Blade is blade. You all know him! He is one of those dirty individuals who uses that stupid burgundy color. He also wrote a really bad poker article about myth players or something. This article was in fact SO bad that I had to make Tb "accidentally" delete the Mwc04 database just to get rid of it. Luckily Blade didn't resubmit that article. Blade of course is also "Mr.Cacra", which was confirmed when he organized a clever coup in Mwc03, in which team Cacra hijacked some ww2 team after the QR was over. This angered the Cu greatly. Naturally his team got smashed later on, but that always happens to Blade's teams, so that's not really worth mentioning! Blade was also a major contributing factor to Bia's shameful 11th spot performance in Mwc04! Blade is alledgely a devout evangelical scientologist, who stole credit from Seeker for inventing the "Myth power rankings".

Bladeprutation: 10/10

What you will remember blade for: It's not easy being Blade. You will remember him for being Blade, which is it's own concept entirely.

Monty
This image has convincing circles drawn in it, so clearly there must be something fishy in the official 9/11 theory.

Monty's a fairly cool chap I'd say. He's really like the epithamy of a guy who doesn't really raise strong feelings one way or the other. However, most tend to like him. I like him because he has a cool looking dog. You know who else has a cool looking dog? Enculator. Man, I'd like to write one of those about Enculator. Wouldn't that just be awesome? Monty is the american version of Enculator. It's now decided. He's also a fairly good myther, who used to play raid back in the days. Monty's actually cool enough to get away with believing in 9/11 conspiracy theories. That's gotta tell you something!

Positive repution: 6/10
Negative reputation: 3/10

M'fame score: 20

What you will remember monty for: For being a 9/11 crackpot with a cool dog.

Zaknafein
Zak getting ready to steal yet another retired myther's identity.

Zaknafein surely is the guy everyone loves to hate. That's saying a lot, since we got Elfoid as well. I've had many struggles with this young man during Mwc08 and Mw09, mostly due to his ongoing effort of pretending to be other people. He is like Sylar (from Heroes. The dude that killed others and stole their powers) of Myth. He stalks myth players untill they die (retire) and then makes an account and pretends to be them. I'm pretty Zak has telekinetic abilities too. Forget Flatline, Red phoenix and other old farts Flat was just gloating about, Zak is where your money should be at. Chances are that Zak has at one time or another actually pretended to be all of them. I personally have a theory why this is so. Actually I have two theories.

a) He used to hang out with Seeker and Tb back in 2007. Back then, they were the two most notorious dummiers we had (and Paris of course). These two orchestrated that infamous Lolmwc dummying operation. Zaknafein, who then was a young fair haired lad, idolized these two and wanted to become them. Yes, that's right. Not like them, but actually be them.

b) He used to watch me and Raziel during the morning (or late night) myth lobby while we were doing our tilde fights. Tildes of course are essentially about pretending to be someone else as they say something, so Zak saw this and decided to develope this further and actually be someone else. If this is correct, then it is my fault that we have this bastard in our midst.

Positive reputation: 1/10
Negative reputation: 10/10

M'fame score: 24. M'fame hall of lamer.

What he will be remembered from: Well gee. I wonder what it could be...

Daemon
I don't really know this guy, so here's a photo of some young ripe tits!

I haven't got the faintest idea who you are, other than for the fact that I think you used to play raid? I've seen you in the lobby sometimes, so um.... lets talk about something else. I know, that movie "House of 1000 corpses"! *cruiser*, that movie sucked ass. Rob Zombie is the most overrated movie maker of all time, which is bad since he's barely even rated as it is. I didn't think it was even possible for a movie that has zombies in it to be bad, but I was wrong.

Myth skill: 4/10

M'fame score: 7/30

Limp
Chances are that Limp either has banged the other chick, or is the other chick. In either case, the sentence is true.

Liep used to go by the name Limp bizquick, which he then abreviated to just "Limp" since all the kids called him "Limp bizquit". Limp, along side with Raz could be titled as "Mr.Bia", since the essence of the Bia team is best condenced in these two individuals. Limp is an Mwc03 champ who is credited for bringing the whole "back 2 back" craze to myth after Bia victory that year. Although it's possible that the whole "back 2 back" thing is mostly remembered due to the whole Bia vs Bme war, that took place in 2003-2006. Y'see, Bme used that phrase in the demeaning sense, along side with various references to male genitalia and the supposed poor diet of the general populace of North America. To the newer generation mythers he is mostly known as that pale line with the strange egg icon, who resides in the lobby 24/7. He would also be the official emo kid of myth, if Newskin wouldn't have entered this community.

Myth cool: 10/10

M'fame score: 26. Bonafide M'fame hall of famer!

What will you remember Limp from: Well, there's many things. Mwc03 champ, Bia, KöR, he tied with Rab in the "greatest afk'er" poll and naturally the Bia vs Bme war.

Did you know? Limp is also credited for creating the whole "post pictures of yourself with a guitar" trend. Actually it wasn't really a trend, since he's the only one that did it, but that's one more thing he'll be remembered from!

Asmodian
Asmodian at the BME tryouts back in 2004.

The first thing that comes to mind from Asmodian is his strange abuse of the english grammar. I fondly remember those games back in 2004, where we had both Covert and Asmodian playing. Oh boy, those were the times! Anyhoo, the second thing that comes to mind from Asmodian is that clan "Angels". Anyone remember that? It was founded by Tiger, I think. It had Odin in it too. I'm not at all sure if Asmodian was in it though, so I'm not sure why I thought of that when we're talking about Asmodian. The third thing that comes to mind is that Asmodian is one of them peaples who tends to think they're a whole lot better than they actually are. This was true back in 2004 anyway, when he was really, really terrible. I don't think this is true anymore though and he's not that bad at all these days. By "these days" I mean the year 2008, since that's the last time I've played a game with him, I think.

Myth skill: 5/10

M'fame score: 14/30

What you will remember Asmodian for: The clan "Angels".

Father Xmas
Father Xmas watching his troops being destroyed by the Name changers in the NML2 finals.

Even despite this christmasy name, this guy is not a very jolly persona. He's actually quite a huge dick sometimes, but that's not what people think when they think of him. What father Xmas will be remembered of is that he's the perennial "Myth's worst player". In reality he's not even close to being the worst myth player and he never has been, but this image stems from him playing for almost 10 years straight and only improving just a little bit. Whenever you gotta name someone who is bad at myth, I can guarantee you that Xmas is almost always the first guy that comes to mind. This dude has created the image of "French" myth players, as he was the only identifiable french player for many years, untill Enculator showed up. Father Xmas is also know the proud owner of the mixed tape with the Rocky theme song in it, since he lead the shittiest myth team that has ever graced the myth tournament finals into a crushing defeat in the last tournament.

Myth cool: 5/10

What you will remember Father Xmas from: You will remember him "as the French guy" and as the worst myth player ever, which of course isn't true though.

Gekko
Does this image surprise you somehow?

I think Gekko could be labeled as the official nice guy of myth. I mean seriously, is there anyone who doesn't like Gekko? Or rather, is there anyone that would dislike him? I'm not sure though, but I think this could be credited to him not talking so much. I wish Chengis would post that amazing chart that showed the correlation between people liking someone and how much they usually speak. That was a cool chart. I like diagrams. Do you like diagrams? You must like diagrams. How could you not like diagrams? Bastard. Gekko's a great chap and the permanent member in the "most underrated players" lists for like 6 years in a row now.

Negative reputation: 1/10

M'fame score: 22

What you will remember Gekko for: He is that nice quiet Np guy. Also for the burgundy color, which is always a plus factor.

Enigman (or "E-idiot" according to some)
Dear Boss...

Unlike his name would suggest, this guy is not a real Enigma at all. He's a straight shoota' and a top bloke (as they say in the wild streets of England [According to hard hitting reality shows about the british street life, like Emmerdale and Top gear]). If Dantski is the english gentleman, this guy's the drunken coal miner type with bad teeth. He likes to rap and he's actually made a rap album, which wasn't all that bad, given the natural limitations of his genre. He is also the intellectual* big brother of Paris in Flames, who is his biggest fan. Enigman used to just be a similar douchebag like Acheron and Creme, but Enig decided to take it up a notch and switched to actual death threats by slicing.

Negative reputation: 9/10**
M'fame score: 21

What you will remember Enigman for: For making the original Gfg and being the true founder of the "Myth street thug" movement. His rap album should also be noted.

* !!!
** He made Gfg for pete's sake.

Enculator
Enc's cool enough to get a real picture. I don't know who that gay looking guy on his back is, though.

Enculator is so cool. He's in fact so cool that he once played in the same team with Ducky. Now if that isn't cool, then I don't know what is. Did you also know that Enculator actually means something really gay in french? If you google it, the third picture you get is a penis and you also get two pictures of Enculator. You used to get a picture of Elfoid too in the first page, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore, which is a shame. Enculator is also pink, just like Zaknafein. Zaknafein is a huge douche. Enculator is a douche too, but I think that means "shower" in french. Did you also know that he's french? I think that's pretty cool too, given that Father xmas isn't so cool. Cool beans.

What you will remember Enculator from: From those nifty highlight reels of the Mwc08 QR. He's also the other french guy.

Curious fact: Enculator has a cool dog too. His and Monty's dog's should hang out.

Killerking
Heeeere's.... king killing general thrall, something?

Wait, didn't I already make you one? Or was that thrall killer... killer thrall, thrall killer general or something? I don't know, but I'll proceed anyway. I think killerking is one of those guys you see in some red games during the european day time. Now I'm not quite sure what kind of red games he is in, ww2 or coop. It depends, is he a member of IX? I don't think so, since that's a polish clan and I previously mentioned that no one remembers any of the other poles than Mark, so he's not in IX. That means he's one of them ww2 types who complains about the roster limits in every tournament. I don't really have anything negative to say about this guy. He usually seems nice.

Positive reputation: 3/10

M'fame score: 10/30

What you will remember Killerking from: This article, I guess?

Alk
For the motherland, comrades!

You know what I hate about Alk? I mix him up with Aki, since he usually registers to the forums with some really stupid name like "Al akilla", or "Aki killa", or "Iamnotaki". That being said, this guy is probably the best (and only) player that comes from South africa (or Africa in general). I didn't even know he was from South africa untill last year. He is one of the few brave individuals who uses the color red. The other guy who uses the color red is Tiger. I wonder if Alk gets into trouble because of it too? Tiger was always arguing with someone when he was arond and he claimed it was because of the agressive color choice. I think Alk sorta has the "ranked" stigma on him, since he has quite often played with teams that consist of ranked room heroes. He also sometimes plays with THOR, which is kinda neat. Pretty sure he's also a closet communist.

M'fame score: 19

What will you remember Alk for: Currently, there's not much to remember

Shaister
Why don't you take a seat over here?

Or "Shuster" like the other Shai(tan) used to call him. This guy is possibly the most ruthless guy in this community. First he decided to suddenly become really really good at this game. Then he made Erik retire in 2004 so he could usurp the title of best american player. The he made Shaitan disappear so he could take the title of being the official "Shai". This struggle for the Shai title is rather strange actually, since I don't think this dude has even used that name in like 7 years. He just keeps changing his name. This guy has also been the diesel engine of the name changer posse for many many years now, while Cu has been the driver. While Cu does the driving, this guy has been focusing on eliminating the competition. While Erik and Shaitan folded fairly quickly, his ongoing passive agressive battle with Tirri and Myrkridon seems to be taking a while.

Myth skill: 10/10

M'fame score: 26. M'fame hall of famer!

What you will remember Shai for: As "the best american myther" and for numerous funny articles and comics. The review from Guru's vs Brisbane bumz is the first thing that comes to mind, the second one being the chess article from the first tws.

Rodekill
Rode with the car.

I tend to think of Rodekill is quite the similar dude like Alk and Monty. They all have this weird raid/ranked room stigma on them, even though mariusnet doesn't even really have a ranked room culture and no one has played raid in years. I'm not sure if K-Rod* ever did. All three have also been hanging around the 4 ballerism limit for years on end now. Blade has given rodekill the title "handsomest myther". I'm not so sure that I agree. I tried searching the legendary Mwc07 picture thread and his pictures didn't load anymore. I remember he had spiky hair, strange black shark eyes and he was driving a sports car. Even so, I dare to make the claim that the handsomest man in our midst is still Scratch's "wife". That dude's got it going ooon!

M'fame score: 18

What you will remember Rodekill for: "The handsomest man on myth", who has strangely named himself road kill.

Tainted bliss
This is what I think when I think of Tb.

This guy doesn't really need introductions, but what the heck. He's quite cuddly even though these days he seems to be filled with anger as well. Tb is quite possibly the best example for the thing that you don't need 4 balls+ to be a super well known individual in this community. This shark like creature who drives busses has been a major myth trend setter for years now. He is the co-creater of THE ELFROID and Hoho gold fish. He used to also make some really cool articles about chocolate cakes, that somehow got him a spot in our Greek gods team in Mwc04. In the recent years he's been involved in some dummying shenanigans and was also a visible figure in the myth pig roast meeting last year, since he got the ball rolling in the first place. He's also a major grammer nazi who writes killer reviews!

Positive reputation: 10/10
Myth skills: 5/10

M'fame score: 25. M'fame hall of fame!

What you will remember Tainted bliss for: Many things, including "Dude, it's THE ELFROID", Hoho gold fish and many fabtastic reviews and articles + the pig roast. Along side with his partner in crime, Seeker, he is one the most prominant funny guys we have. Then there's of course the small "oops..." moment in Mwc04.

Did you know? Tb was also pretty much the first one who posted a picture of himself with his wife. That's another trend he started, since after that many more photos like that surfaced. Including Scratch's husb... wife.

Tai kung
What do you mean Gkg invented melee? Back in my day melee was called "clanky-danks" and you could trade them for Ford Motor Company stocks, but that just made that damn Roosevelt raise those goddamn taxes.

While we're giving people titles, Tai kung is a contestant for being the most "geriatric* myther". The only challenger for him for that title is Flatline (and maybe Spa), but I think flat would get pissed if I'd give that title to him, so Tai can have it! For the modern myth crowd, this ~pOoP~ (or is it ~PoOp~?)y head is known mostly for his long, drawn out forum posts that are filled with furious rage, but yet still somehow manage to be too boring to actually be read. For those that have been around for a while, he is mostly known for his long, drawn out forum posts that are filled with furious rage, but which still manage to be too boring to actually be read. His stragegy, basically, is to wear his opponent out (Other geriatrics utilize this strategy too). Eventually everyone just gives up arguing with him, so you do not want to be on the opposing side of this guy. When he's off the forums, he is quite possibly one the most jovial fellows you can play myth with. It's been a pleasure, old man!

M'fame score: 20/30

What you will remember Tai kung for: He is that all around good fellow that used to host a lot of big games. The Poop captain for the better part of this decade.

* You can easily recognize these geriatrics if you're in a game with them from the jokes** they make. Y'see, they're guaranteed to make jokes like ""Why can't I move my units?" during the planning time, or "You shoulda traded for 5 trows" when it's nut.

** Actually I'm not sure if these are meant to be jokes or real questions.

Scratch
I bet you aren't flexible enough to do this!

After I made some jokes about that dude Scratch used to date, he sent me some mean private messages, which clarified that he was never in fact married to that person. My apologies for making such an assumption. Anyway, back in the days I think this guy used to play ww2. I saw him in the lobby along side with those people from the strange fish ascii clan. Then he hit somewhat hit the mainstream in Mwc07 (he was around before that, though), where he was seemingly attached from the hip to Dantski. He is still a fairly frequient member of those teams Dantski assembles. After Mwc07 he had like 900 posts at the end of the tournament for the next year or so, but he seems to have semidisappeared from the forum life since then.

M'fame score: 15

What you will remember scratch for: One of the latter day forum personalities.

Lingering suspicion: At some point I was pondering whether this guy was Om, but now I'm on board with the general public and think Vinylrake is Om.

Khan
Khan feels confident enough to be seen in photos like this.

He's not Ghengis khan and he's not someone from the wrath of khan either. He's just Khan, that dude from Brazil. Khan has this unfortunate position of being the second most famous Brazilian myther. No need to say who the most famous brazilian myther is. Unlike the other guy, Khan doesn't even own a boat I bet, which is a shame. He likes yoga, myth, swimming, human sacrifice, biking and running. That makes him quite the athlete, but not a similar level mythlete. He's been playing for a long time now and he has this nasty habit of registering teams out of people who don't have teams yet for mwc (and he names them after Cu). The people themselves have no idea they are registered as a team though.

M'fame score: 17

What you will remember him from: He's a friend of the great unnamed brazilian myther, who is not named X.

Truth
Mr. and Mrs.Truth.

Truth - the other kiwi meat. Out of the three most notable mythers from down under (middle-earth counts too), Truth is certainly the most lovable one. I mean think about it, Flat is old and boring (and a pervert), Henry is like the kiwi version of Paris, but Truth is made of sheep candy. Truth has been the Poop hvi htter for the past few years now and I remember being slightly surprised at how good he had become at this game at some point. I don't remember when this happened, but it happened. Might have been as far as 5 years ago, but who cares. He's good! Definitly one of the good guys of myth who keeps fighting the good fight.

What you will remember Truth for: Truth is the all around good guy, like his team mate Tai kung. He's also the Poop hvi httr.

Flatline
Us, the mythers, while watching Flatline argue with someone.

Flatline has been here since the dawn of time, which happened 6000 years ago if you ask Blade. There's no point asking Flat about it, since he won't remember (cuz' he's old). He does remember all the little details about all the freaking tournaments he's ever entered, and that number of tournaments he's been in is quite huge. Huuuge. Some say that this corresponds pretty well with the size of his peen, since he was part of the infamous 12inch club (and now part of the geriatric club). He also supposedly named the trowless strategy, giving it the name "manly strat". From this thread we've also learned that he pioneered the modern way of playing the "If I had a trow" map and he also invented melee along side with Ggk. Aren't these just exciting times we're living in?

What you will remember Flatline for: Well, according to this thread he has invented pretty much the entire game, so um...'

Did you know? I still haven't seen anyone with a manlier moustache than this guy.

Demolition
There's already been someone named Erik before? How do you mean?

I'm assuming that this is that fake Erik guy, aka Will's brother. If I'm not correct, then this will be Will's bro's bio anyway! This guy made a very slow and devious entry into this community. He basically never said a word to anyone while playing this game for years. Pretty sure I first saw him like 8 years ago, but didn't really pay much attention to him. I think he hit the "big" league during Mwc06 when he was the TFS dream team's* heavy hitter. He did a fairly solid job. He is still pretty quiet these days and I hope he'd quit using the name "Erik", even if it is just his real name or something. He also has this annoying habit of not trying to join tournaments untill two days after the rosters are closed. Oh and he should get Will to play again too. Will and Will#2 (GeneralX) put together would be pretty awesome.

Myth oool: 6/10

M'fame score: 18

What will you remember Demolition for: He is Will's brother. Will on the other hand you will remember as a sort of a GeneralX beta version.

Chengis khan

The inner voice inside Ghengis' head.

Chengis dives into the long line of mythers who also have a brother actively playing myth. Chengis and Homer, Chode and Bubble butt toby, Will and demolition... well I think that's it actually. Anyway, while his brother, Homer, is a super cool individual who we all love, Chengis is and asshole who everybody hates. A truely despised individual in our midst. He's kinda like a miniature Cu. Chengis likes to think that having games with 15 point differential is ok, when the other games just have 8. YOU STUPID BOY. He used to really good friends with Dantksi, but I guess Dantski must have sat on his guinea pig or something, since they never play together anymore. Such a shame. Tut tut. While "Chengis" may be an asshole, the Khan side of him is a fairly cool chap, who usually is fun to have around in your games and is man enough to take this kind of verbal abuse.

What you will remember Chengis for: From the dynamic duo that he forms together with his brother. That myth magazine last summer was pretty awesome too.
punkUser

Re: Grim's E-fame rankings

Post by punkUser »

Seeker
Picture unrelated.

"Maybe Seeker should seek himself some personality" are words uttered by a man once, but since that man was Blade we can safely ignore them! Seeker is an old Ancrick player, who would be labeled as ancient, but he doesn't act like hes a geriatric. Instead, he forms the other half of the funny guys duo of Tb and Seeker. While Seeker is not quite as legendary as Tainted bliss, he's still most likely cooler than you! Some people say this guy is random. A random guý in search of coherence. I say that random is what makes Seeker. The latest example of Seeker's comedy style can be seen in that short thread below about Ska's horrible commentary. It's kind of funny how these completely random threads about some completely random subject can sometimes cause such a ruckus, like that thread about Adrenaline's obesity. Random? Nah, you guys just can't see the pattern!

Negative reputation: 8/10

M'fame score: 23

What you will remember Seeker for: Sspt tournament, numerous dummying scandals and general all around funnyness.

B-O-N-E
My words exactly!

The artist formerly known as Ducky. I'm not sure why the name change was necessary. Some (me) have speculated that it has something to do with demonic forces, but these are just rumours. From as far as Mwc01 this person has kept us entertained with classic quality reviews, quality articles, quality games, quality movies and above all he's kept us entertained with this pleasent and yet such badass personality that we all we love him deeply. Even those that don't like Ducky (I'm not sure who) kinda like Ducky. This guy can dwell into the projects he's into so deeply and yet still seem like he doesn't care too much. Admirable quality. If Mr.Fame would ever need a back up, the Bone would be the guy for the job.

M'fame score: 28. M'fame hall of fame.

What you will remember Ducky for: For being the best review maker and the best article maker in this game. He co-hosted Mwc07 (spider queens, jesus!) and is one of the most notable personalities in this community of ours.

Did you know? "Pulling a ducky" means that someone who's played this game for a long time at an average level suddenly gets a whole lot better. Ducky did this in 2003. I guess you could say Adrenaline did this in 2007 and Gkg in 200(?)9.

Bombay moment: Another movie from 2006: [url=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_ ... id=1377209\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_ ... id=1377209</a>

Ska
This is how Ska sees this game.

Did you know that Ska once played with Tcox? It was back in 2001 in the great *cruiser* tournament. Me, him, Storm and Elton bomb invented the smiley spam in that tournament. Team Real men never saw it coming. Ascot was quite furious about it. But you know who's not too furious? This guy, Ska. Ska is kinda like me. He only shows up when there's tournaments. I don't think he plays this game otherwise. The difference is though that before each game he strategizes with the other name changlings for like 2 hours straight. Each corner of the map is went through carefully. This habit has of course made this dude the designated name changer captain for many years now. The Mcw07 finals were pretty great, since Ska and Stormrider capped all the games, so we had a nice easter color theme going on there. Ska used to make rather awesome fanta shokata films too, but that was like 6-7 years ago.

M'fame score: 23.

What you will remember Ska for: He will be remembered as the strategic genious behind the Name changers success.

Curious fact: Unlike the other name changers, Ska never changes his name.

Placid (2?)
This could be an actual photo of Placid.

Is this is the original Placid or Placid2? Or were those in fact the same person? I don't know, but both of them sure are annoying as heck! Placid used to go to some military school I believe. Maybe Placid2 had to add the "2" to his name to separate himself from Placid. Kinda like Chron1 had to add the "1" to his name to separate himself from the douchebag Chron2. I included Placid2 as one of the examples for my "Teenagers" subgroup of mythers for my 2007 article about the different subgroups mythers form. In Placid's case, the description was spot on. These days Placid seems to form this kind of a Liger/Evil jake/Falcon hybrid when it comes to forums. Kirk started 1000000 threads, while as this guy comments on all the first page forum threads at once with posts that just have no content or anything interesting in them.

Myth cool: 2/10

M'fame score: 16

What you will remember Placid2 for: One of the most annoying people you played this game with.

Falcon
Falcon's home town after Gtm was eliminated in last mwc.

This guy, like Absolut came to be during the last winter series tournament in 2009. Unlike Abs, this guy is absolutely terrrrrible at this game, but that's not what he's known for anyway. He did play with Gtm last summer though, but probably wasn't exactly a very vital player there. Falcon is known for his massive out of control forum spammage that started in tws2. He was like Kirk's back up singer. The content of his posts usually vary from zero to none. He is also quite possibly the only Pakistani myther to play this game, like ever. Falcon's main problem is that he just tries way too hard.

Positive reputation: 3/10

M'fame score: 14/30

What you will remember Falcon from: He's that annoying Pakistani guy who tried.

Few selected quotes about Falcon:

"So this is what it's like to watch a true 1 baller in action." -Karma

"I need subtitles for your subtitles." - God cops

"We have to go back Kate. We have to go baaaaaaack!" - Jack

"What is this wahhabist doing in our forums?" -Cu

Paris "Game changer"* in Flames. 40th person to enter the M'fame list.
Pwnd.

Paris is your friendly neighbourhood myth thug. The scourge of Bagrada. The demise of Lancarfan. The terror of.... ah *cruiser* it. Paris has the official position of being "the" 15 year old kid of myth community, or the official jailbait** like Flat once put it. Of course he's got to be at least 20 by now, but to us, he's still 15 with long curly hair. Paris hit this community by storm right about the same time as Elfoid did back in 2004-2005. Strangely enough, the Froid is also the same as Paris. Why didn't these two get along? Such a shame. Anyway, paris does claim that he used to play back in the days and remember everything about those days, even though he was 9 years old then. No matter what you say though, Paris is easily one of the most rememberable people in this community. He's made sure of that. Care to disagree? Stfu!

M'fame score: 25. M'fame hall of fame.

What you will remembe Paris for: As the angry winter time tournament organizer. As the angry forum poster whose block paragraphs strike into your very soul. As the angry guy in the lobby. As the guy who took a dump in his backyard and showed us a picture of his turd. As Enigman's number 1 fan.

*Courtesy of Shaister.
** Before Paris it was Magne.

Beekay
Bk is friends with this guy.

Beekay is known as one of the cuddly bunneys of this community. However, he's been playing for years with a group named "No mercy", so we can learn from this that appearances can be deceiving. Speaking of deceiving, Bk is Seeker's partner in crime and is responsible for many infamous shenanigans with him. On the other hand he is also Seeker's worst enemy and the founder of Enemy patrol, as opposed to Seeker's Friend patrol. The bloodshed between these two groups has been terrorizing this community of ours for many months now. Let us not forget Nazi zombies either. And you thought Ska admired Hitler, sheesh

Positive reptuation: 7/10

What you might remember Bk for: You will remember him as that mountain climbing funny guy with the bloodthirsty team names.

Aki demon
Aki seen riling up the crowd last year. These pig rules are not kosher!

This guy was completely unknown to me before last mwc. All I knew about him before that was his rather interesting 190-488 ratios in Mwc2006. That has to be the record number of losses. He was also the one to unravel the lolmwc dummying operation in Mwc07 by actually confessing that he dummied with them. Anyway, last year he hit the myth map by pulling off the most meaningless ragequit of all time by quitting the tournament because of someone elses QR game, before he himself had even played any games. He joined another team later in the tournament though. Aki is kind of like this super angry mixture between Ducky and Dantski. All three individuals join these underdog teams sometimes to boost them up. Aki does get big props for solving the gordian knot that Mwc this year was engtangled with by dumping his site.

What you will remember Aki from: <span style=\"color: #FF0000\">Rage

Did you know? Aki is one of the first openly gay mythers. Then he said he's not gay and claims to be indian instead. Then he said he's gay again. A mystical shroud of anger surrounds this man.

Saint
Saint lecturing the name changers about the dangers of uncritical thinking.

Saint is a well known atheist, skeptic, rationalist, heavy metal musician and a secular humanist. He is known as an outspoken critic of religion and extremist ideologies. Saint is regarded as one of the most revered intellectuals the myth community has and his essays on multiple myth subjects have made him a community icon. Saint is most known for his apperance on CNN, where he was interviewed about the Renwood situation. "Renwood is not a bad man." - Saint says. "He is just blinded by his unquestioned faith in his own abilities."

Rationalism: As clear as the night sky.
Wit: Razor sharp.
Skepticism: Healthy.

What you will remember Saint from: You will remember him as a militant atheist who increased the average IQ of mythers by 10. Founder of the Myth Mensa group.

* Real stats

Myth cool: 1/10
Positive rep: 1/10
Negative rep: 10/10
Myth skill: 2/10 (can move his units if he's being reminded of that)

M'fame score: 13/30

Zaramis
The dude on the right is seriously the dumbest person to ever walk this planet.

Zaramis is an old Swedish meatball, that's made out of questionable mystery meat. Playing with Np sometimes has also made him 1/7th of a finn. The first thing that comes to mind about Zaramis is that spooky ass picture he posted of himself, where had this wild punk rock hair. As a tldr version of Zaramis, you should go read what I wrote about Flatline, since this guy is the european Flatline. Zaramis has the hair, while Flatline has the lip hair.

Myth skill: (crude estimate for now) 6/10

M'fame score: 19/30

What you will remember Zaramis from: He is called Zar, while Azrael is Azr, Arzenic is Arz and RZA is Rza.

Rab-ican

Nuff said.

Well, I'm sure you already know this guy. For the older generation mythers Rabican is that drunk blue line in the myth lobby who is afk. For the newer generation mythers he's that drunk blue line who is afk in the lobby. He was also a great captain, but this is disputed by Cu. Supposedly also disputed by Shaister, but that's probably mostly just means to an end to try to disgrace Tirri by mocking Rabican. That just shows what a deeply evil individual that Shaister dude is. Not even the innocents, like Rabican can get in the way.

Negative reputation: 7/10 (all because of Shaister's collateral damage)
Myth skill: 9/10

M'fame score: 26. M'fame hall of fame.

What you will remember Rabican for: You'll remember him as Np's primary captain, who is also drunk and fat. He also used Kirk as a human toilet.

Did you know? Rabican was not only the first official myth drunk, he was also the original fat guy. This title was later usurped by Zagon and then by Myrk. Both Zagon and Myrk are orange, but only Zagon is fat in reality. Rabican's not really that fat either.

Xel
Damnation, Finkiller, Trixta and Xel seen practising role playing.

EXcEL is like the only myther these days to use the gray color. Remember how back in the days we had several of those? Dwarf, Acheron and Azrael. That was actually all I think. Xel joined Np back in 2001 and was a role player* for them for years up untill Np's last showing* in Mwc2006 where they took home the cup. There isn't all too much else to say, as this guy never says anything either.

What you will remember Xel for: Xel is the gray Np guy. Soulblighter's man child.

* By role player I mean a guy who runs around in the forest with his wooden sword with friends dressed as lycans.
** Winter tournaments don't count.

Cheezefist
Chip Kidd is an alias of Dantski.

Cheezefist is a legendary forum figure. He's been one of the most revered forum spammers in the myth community for many many moons now. Some even say that a tournament is not officially a Myth world cup before this guy shows up. They are probably right. As for the game itself, I don't think Cheeze has actually played more than 10 games ever since his beloved Mean monkey cheeze clan disbanded, so his playing abilities aren't exactly top notch. Who cares though, it's the forums where this guy makes everyone feel all warm and cuddly inside.

M'fame score: 24. M'fame hall of fame.

What you will remember Cheezefist for: One of the most delightful forum personalities we have. The most gifted bombay movie artist. Naturally the popular OMGWTF comics are something to remember.