DRAMA IN REDNECK LAND

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
BIG KROK V8 SS

DRAMA IN REDNECK LAND

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

This was a rough week for my career as a Redneck. Let me tell you what transpired...

While cutting my grass, I drove over a set of roots, and something popped in my mower deck and the entire pulley drive system decided to spontaneously c ombust, spewing parts and liberal body parts everywhere. But since this is a Cub Cadet, I have been trying to get this thing to die for the last 10 years... I FUCKING hate this piece of shit. I only use it in really rough areas to beat the shit out of it in hopes it will actually explode. But nope, I was able to reassemble the bastard deck back together, all it needed was a new spindle, and son of a fucking bitch, its back in action. I guess it is pretty fun to have a tractor like this you can beat the shit out of and drive over stumps with and roll over doing stunts. Anyway, this was just the beginning....

Driving home from work, with an already leaking exhaust manifold, my HID low beams both decide to not fire up. Luckily I have 3k HID fog lights, and they are bright enough to let me see, but it becomes a challenge when driving 80 mph on the highway.

Today, was driving my other tractor, the 1953 that is all-original, decides to blow a gasket and starts spraying antifreeze everywhere. Not a big deal, just have to install a new gasket and weld it back together. Not bad for being 60 years old.

Then later in the day, I'm hauling a 2-ton load of logs being towed in my 1957 Jeep, and just as I crest the top of a giant hill, I press the brake and clutch in together to downshift into low range, and the brake pedal goes all the way to the floor, and at the same time, the clutch does not return, so I end up rolling down a bumpy hill with the clutch in, in neutral, unable to select a gear, and no brakes, with 2tons of logs pushing me down the hill. This hill is probably about a 25% grade, and has tons of bumps and ruts in it. Weaving around trees, bumps and ruts, I get launched out of my seat and trying to hold the steering wheel to not fall out or lose control. I had gotten up to about 35 mph going down this hill, faster than this Jeep has gone in years, and given the terrain it seemed much faster. Then I proceeded on like a boss, dumped my load of logs, and drove back to the barn in low gear, using the E-brake as needed.**

**The E-brake proved useless at the moment I tried to engage it when the brakes went out.

Then I took my truck and flew across the muddy fields, getting airborne a few times just for fun. Nothing went wrong.

Same thing as mine, except mine has a regular seat. This one is in mint condition:

The idiot Cub Cadet:

Awesomeness Jeep, except mine is red:

My baby:

BIG KROK V8 SS

Re: DRAMA IN REDNECK LAND

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

HERES A BIG FU TO NEVER ACTIVATING MY FORUM ACCOUNT EARLIER AND BEING MANIPULATED BY GRIM WHERED THE ASSHOLES THAT BUILT THIS PLACE PUT THE BATHROOMS??!!!?!!
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

LOL Kirk~ living in the Pittsburgh suburbs classifies me as a redneck.
SamTheButcher

Post by SamTheButcher »

I have a Farmall Cub like that mine is a 63` and not in mint condition. They are good tractors.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Yeah mine is all original, minus the tires of course. And the left wheel busted so that is new, but other than that all original.
enculator

Post by enculator »

toxyn wrote:Dear Kirk:

http://www.farmersonly.com
"FarmersOnly is not accessible from outside the US and Canada."

lol
killerking

Post by killerking »

enculator wrote:
toxyn wrote:Dear Kirk:

http://www.farmersonly.com
"FarmersOnly is not accessible from outside the US and Canada."

lol
Get hotspotshield and you can browse the web like a true American.

Also, I laughed at the 'succes stories' of people getting married...
I think >90% is faked for advertising purposes ;)