paris week 2

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Universo

paris week 2

Post by Universo »

was paris passing on week two the dumbest move in myth history since blades shutdown playmyth?
What did Zack think about this move? Handing the initiative over to LSO team in a potential two round match. what the fuck was the man thinking?
par73

Re: paris week 2

Post by par73 »

The one who wins in battle is the one who has their weakness in check.
Lord---Scary Owl

Re: paris week 2

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

I think he made the right decision because next weekend our team would've rebounded harder.
A strong chance of gekko and arze showing would put his team in a worse position, and the bitterness of my team losing their first match would come back to bite him.
We had a really bad day with many mishaps and his team was playing beyond what they had before.
The confidence he had in his team who was rightfully ahead 4-2 was well-founded and the chance they would win SD was strong.
I would've made the same choice if I were in his position.
Luckily for us, The Band of the Red Hand, we realized our hard work and lives were on the line, and we came back hard winning 2 in a row for the TWS Champions.

Last bumped by Anonymous on 17 Jun 2018, 16:00.