As if there was any doubt that tom brady was a homo

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Pogue

Re: As if there was any doubt that tom brady was a homo

Post by Pogue »

You do realize being a idiot is more socially acceptable now instead of a DIRTY RAPIST LIKE BIG FAT BEN?!??! FUCKING NAZI BIGOT! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!
Attachments
eLSawpP.png
tumblr_nty6uwb5hE1qgsazuo1_500.jpg
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Allegations versus proof. Proof tom brady is a gay paedophile. You mean to tell me allegations of 'rape' are worse than incest to your own children in public?
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Allegations versus proof. Proof tom brady is a gay paedophile. You mean to tell me allegations of 'rape' are worse than incest to your own children in public?
Remind me again who Brady is married too? One of the most famous supermodels ever. Who's Big Fat Ben married to? Oh right, no one knows or cares.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

never even heard of her before until a NY giants fan told her "Eli Manning owns your husband" after their 2nd SB loss to the Giants. LOL. and she legit looks like a tranny so
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Football's over, fuck it. You need this in your life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHqibxlcy8w&t=389s
Yankee

Post by Yankee »

Who the fuck is Tom Brady?