Worst Zaknafein Memories:

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Seeker

Worst Zaknafein Memories:

Post by Seeker »

Detail your worst memories of that scoundrel who helped destroy Myth.

Here's my worst memory of that awful human being:

That time he dummied as hishnik against his own team that accepted him first.
Sun Shihtzu

Re: Worst Zaknafein Memories:

Post by Sun Shihtzu »

I think that the thing I hated most was Zaks propensity to imitate other people and get them pissed off at each other. He wasn't even dummying to win or to play more games. He would actively try to make people mad and create feuds out of nowhere - even trying to start flame wars between friends. It really fucking sucked. I remembered this one time in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.
touchdown

Post by touchdown »

i really hate how he cannot be easily tricked no matter how hard i try

if i lie about my sex life, my educational background, my financial situation, he always sees right through it

it really pisses me off, and i view him as a major psychological threat
Fumble

Post by Fumble »

He's probably reading your google searches and looking at your desk top. :twisted:
Wight Power

Post by Wight Power »

I couldn't stand the little mother fucker. He's one of two mothers I wanted to meet personally. You'd spend four hours, or more, curtailing to and smoozing players into a two team game. It starts with a one on one. Then another joins. A good host will sacrifice to keep the three player game alive until a fourth joins. Picking up players as you nurture the rabble into two team maps. Just as the game begins, at the apex of the journey to a two team game.. the wights would explode; The dwarf would feverishly rain pain on the archers; Or the locks would decimate the zerks. Any number of terror tactics because he's always joining the game as an alias or impersonating another player. For months this went on. There was an outcry in the community for Marius to perma ban him.
Zak was exonerated by Pouge's dramatic forum myth suicide note; claiming to have been impersonating zak as he imperserated other players. How it was he who was responsible for terror bombing the ranks because of some kind of irony he forged himself.
Unless that was Zak impersonating as Pouge. ..
Mattysly

Post by Mattysly »

Zaknafein ruined my relationship with my son. We used to play myth every other weekend after my wife cucked me in the divorce. Then my boy nick(sly) tells me that MNA om impersonated him and got him banned! Well nobody molests my son, so i posted a thread in the appropriate channels:

http://tain.totalcodex.net/forum/viewto ... f=2&t=4181

Lo and behold it was Zak who was pretending to be om, who pretended to be nicksly, who got banned by om. Zak told me all he had to do was ask for the password and nick gave it to him. He sent a few other numbers as well...

Needless to say i took my frustrations out on mattys tight little butt, closed all my bank accounts, changed my SSN, etc.

Matty still hasnt forgiven me, his mom has full custody now, and i've taken up drinking as a result. Thanks Zak!
Joey

Post by Joey »

I fondly remember my first time talking to Zak. He complained that i didnt give his shitty order of hpak mwc team a closing team assessment after they were eliminated. I told him nobody cared about his shitty team beating equally shitty Genx teams, LOL!

But he grew on me, and soon i was reviewing his films, giving him pointers, taking him under my wing. He became a fine little troll under my guidance. Little did i realize i had created a monster. He used his new talents to troll his way onto northern paladins and nearly defeated me in the first winter series!

Then he used his powers for evil, I was the luke skywalker to his kylo ren. Soon he was committing terrorist suicide bombings on civilian rabble games, dummying as respected mythers, and changing the course of mwc matches. Before i knew what hit me, he was leading name changers, MY namechangers, into the myth world cup. In 2016, he took home the gold.

I am forever haunted by the Zak. To this day he still standa higher than me in the myth discord chatroom, forever immune to my banhammer....
Adren

Post by Adren »

I hate this little fucker! He is the reason you never see me on myth anymore, even though i used to play 1000 games a month.

I was one of the biggest supporters of the Zak ban on mariusnet. When he cucked me and took over namechangers i dragged my feet every match. I even sabotaged him in our final match, losing on purpose and then joining the dynasty that defeated us.

He challenged me to a 1v1 retirement match, and i accepted thinking it would be an honest test of our fast twitch muscles. I let him pick first, but i didnt like the map so i forfeited so we could play something normal. But then he did the same thing! Before i knew it, he had me beat, 4-3 in our best of 7 series, and the whole world knew it.
Olong2

Post by Olong2 »

Im a professional game developer who is too good for myth, and has never made anything, so i naturally hate zak for making popular content that everyone loves. I could do so much better but never chose to. Dont ask me who i work for, i wont tell you. I almost faced zak in a mapmaking challenge but i got served.

http://tain.totalcodex.net/forum/viewto ... f=2&t=5817

http://tain.totalcodex.net/forum/viewto ... 325#p57325

http://tain.totalcodex.net/forum/viewto ... 326#p57326
BIG KROK V8 SSJW

Post by BIG KROK V8 SSJW »

This pathetic virgin once tricked me into thinking i was talking to my old ordermates (civil). We had won a MWC together, which was my first of 7.

In 2008 a mwc team formed under mango, and it was full of people with street fighter names, and the team name "Stone Soup". Being the fucking aryan genius that I am, i knew this was a reference to street fighters in mwc 2000. I begged to join, and together we obliterated teams in rabble games.

But then grim deleted our mwc team, and said it was all a lie made up by zak. My heart was torn asunder, and i cried to zak that he didnt understand the gravity of his cruel joke. These were my BROTHERS who bled, sweat, and died alongside me in bungie wars. It was pretty fucked up. He replied with a hearty "LOL".

I was so upset that i only let him join my coon bros clan after he made a coon bros coop. Now all is forgiven.

Diggin like dale jr!
Giantkilergeneal

Post by Giantkilergeneal »

After i convinced everyone to abandon mariusnet in favor of the gate of storms, i realized i had made a terrible mistake!

Zak was able to troll me endlessly by changing his name to "giantkillergenerator", and he had everybody convinced it was me because the last three characters were cut off from his nickname. Now liger and rawr could say they beat me in 1v1 and i wouldnt be able to refute it! My reputation was in serious danger.

Luckily i gave punkuser a really sloppy blowjob and a mwc ring, so he would lock all account names as their login.
enc

Post by enc »

You hated playing myth with zak ?
Try to play solium infernum with him. Fun guaranteed.
shinco

Post by shinco »

I was in a Myth lobby. Like I used to be a time ago. When a familiar name came into the room. I was delighted. It was an old friend I had played with, many moons and comets ago. I started rambling off things that this friend would know and be interested in my life since we had last spoken. Zak then took this information and used it against me. Forcing me to retire. One ring, one title. More to come? Maybe, but Zak make the original baby blue lobby sitter, sit this one out.

shinco
Froid

Post by Froid »

Too many to mention. Far too many.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Wight Power wrote: Zak was exonerated by Pouge's dramatic forum myth suicide note; claiming to have been impersonating zak as he imperserated other players. How it was he who was responsible for terror bombing the ranks because of some kind of irony he forged himself.
Unless that was Zak impersonating as Pouge. ..
Zak isn't taking credit for my work. Fuck that dirty shylock.