Myrk: Did you get paid $400 to play in MWC 2k1?

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
DBSeeker

Myrk: Did you get paid $400 to play in MWC 2k1?

Post by DBSeeker »

So Flatline is alleging that everyone on Team Angry Face got paid $400 to play on that team in MWC 2k1. He said Rauko and Rand paid you guys. I believe that part of the story.

However, he evaded any questions people asked as to why you were paid this money. All we heard was that they were starting up a Twitch-like service. Flat didn't elaborate on how paying you guys money would help them with this service. Could you please elaborate on that for us?

Thanks,

Your Lovely Myth Discordians.
Lord---Scary Owl

Re: Myrk: Did you get paid $400 to play in MWC 2k1?

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

But then he remembered that Sunstyle went 302 - 8 on overall record games won in 2000
Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Yeah, Rauko and I think Stinger were involved in starting a video game tournament thing for TV I think, which didn't end up happening. As for why we got paid, it had something to do with permission for showing our games or some other legal shit, I don't really remember details since this was 15 years ago. I am not sure if our opponents would have been paid too for featured games if this thing had gotten off the ground. We were pretty much not allowed to cuss in matches and the original name of 12 Inch Club had to be changed, hence the tag of >:( (which was my idea btw)
sasper

Post by sasper »

fagline is a idiot but decent player. myrk on the other hand is both a idiot and vastly overrated
DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

Appreciate the response Myrk. Cleared up a lot actually.
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Sasper you are retarded, myrk is way better than flatline, and flat is an old pedo