TRUMPED

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Pogue

Re: TRUMPED

Post by Pogue »

God I hope he wins. Even if Hilary wins, this isn't over by a long shot. Not putting up with the bullshit anymore! Time we had ourselves a good old fashioned civil war! Also, I've watched the video multiple times before, the part where Ted Cruz shows up never fails to make me laugh hysterically.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Lol yeah the Ted Cruz part is hilarious. Who is the guy portraying xerxes though?
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Banker, Hillary funder

cant recall his name though
dac

Post by dac »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Lol yeah the Ted Cruz part is hilarious. Who is the guy portraying xerxes though?
george soros
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD!
Alfi

Post by Alfi »

The guy is hungarian... our goverment has been talking bad things about him lately.They blame him for a lot of things.He is very very rich,maybe one of the richest people on Earth.

Fun fact:
After the commies have left Hungary,a new party has risen and that party is our current goverment.

At that time when they came to power their money was coming from the person you were talking about.Since then a lot of things have changed,the party has became much stronger,and also independent from him,and now,they turned against him...at least that's what you can hear in the media.
Lord---Scary Owl

I heard he was a nazi
sasper

Post by sasper »

i just cant believe anyone could vote him; he's a a crazy isolationist protectionist, a buffoon, a laughing stock, certainly not presidential material, he'll turn the leader of the free world into north korea of the west. he'll be not only a disaster for the u.s, but the rest of the world as well. but anyway it's your country, do as you please with it. as much as i despise the left, even hillary clinton would be preferable to donald trump. he's anti free trade, what fucking weird ass universe are we living in? he wants to impose 45% tariffs on imports; jesus h fuck are you morons living in the 6th century? adam smith thoroughly debunked mercantilism hundreds of years ago.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Who cares what the rest of the world wants. If the rest of the world doesn't want him, that means America should want him to be President because it will benefit us and put our interests before foreign countries. America is the #1 superpower of the world and can do whatever the fuck we want and not be paid off like hillary would be.
par73

Post by par73 »

EITHER WAY we need a good liar in office otherwise if the american public finds out about more truths they might simply IMPLODE
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

If Hillary wins I hope Putin does launch the nukes. Just fucking end it all.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Hopefully she just gets arrested and hauled off to jail during election day.
par73

Post by par73 »

sasper

Post by sasper »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Who cares what the rest of the world wants. If the rest of the world doesn't want him, that means America should want him to be President because it will benefit us and put our interests before foreign countries. America is the #1 superpower of the world and can do whatever the fuck we want and not be paid off like hillary would be.
no, he won't be good for the u.s. as illiterate as you are, you obviously missed the point where i said he will be a disaster for the u.s as well.
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Stick to your own country you cuck sasper. Americans don't want rotschild fucking puppets as our leader anymore. Trump a disaster? The worthless cunt is the most corrupt piece of shit you will ever see. Of course the world media has brainwashed you and the europeans to think hes worse than her. And wanna know what the biggest disaster would be? that cunt enforcing her no fly zone so she can start a fucking war with Putin. She also wants to invade our country with more purchased refugee and illegal immigrant votes. How many mexicans are flooding in to australia due to your leaders policies? How many Syrian refugees is your government bringing in? Stfu and stick to your shitty island.
sasper

Post by sasper »

i'd bother with a better experience but youre not worth it. i was refused a beer in texas for wearing a t-shirt... what a piece of of of a country
sasper

Post by sasper »

Honkey wrote:Stick to your own country you cuck sasper. Americans don't want rotschild fucking puppets as our leader anymore. Trump a disaster? The worthless cunt is the most corrupt piece of shit you will ever see. Of course the world media has brainwashed you and the europeans to think hes worse than her. And wanna know what the biggest disaster would be? that cunt enforcing her no fly zone so she can start a fucking war with Putin. She also wants to invade our country with more purchased refugee and illegal immigrant votes. How many mexicans are flooding in to australia due to your leaders policies? How many Syrian refugees is your government bringing in? Stfu and stick to your shitty island.
australia doesn't really have many mexicans illegally immigrating mainly because it's 10,000km away and doesn't share a border with mexico. don't worry honkey i know you're retarded and won't understand basic logic and cant expect much from you. by the way im australian but live in prague. in any case, by just about any demonstrable metric, australia beats america - wealth per capita, whatever you want. having lived and worked in dallas/fort worth i can safely say aus, czech republic are a million times preferable.
Lord---Scary Owl

yeah trump is a super rich big headed retard that has a poor thought on women, but damn Hillary is so much worse
whether you think the rape cases are real or paid lies, that's about the only dirt you got on him
racist? hardly. the only people hes sending out are illegals, if you cross the rio grande/fence and get a green card your ok here (America is a country of immigrants), he even has his own Latino counsel board
illegals cause problems with voting, rape, murder, assault and you have no way to track them or record them all

I mean look at Hillary Rodham Clinton:
mishandling classified information, said she could not recall, didn't know what C meant (BS)
let her right hand woman's sexting husband use her own server with classified information
lied about sniper fire in Bosnia
let soldiers die in Benghazi without regrets, blamed a youtube video
caused the fall of a semi-stable Libya and caused downfall and corruption in the most stable north African country
receives funding from gay killing middle east countries and then turns around and supports gays
lied about charity in the Clinton foundation (90% goes into her pocket, her family's, and her staff) (around 5 - 7% goes to charity)
raised money for Haiti, then used it all for herself
sold Uranium to RUSSIA, (20% of north American uranium supply) (remember Russia is the guys with the bombs that hate us :) )
AND SEVERAL MORE

and some small things to prove her bad nature:
has a rapist husband
has seizures
said she was named after Edmund Hillary the climber (he climbed after she was born)
chose Tim Kaine the retard to be her running mate (seriously watch the VP debate dudo is a rambling retard) (mike pence 40 times better)
information was found on her server involving child trafficking and satanic rituals

now choose
Orange Face Trump
or
Hilliar Clinton
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

sasper wrote:i was refused a beer in texas for wearing a t-shirt... what a piece of of of a country
Did it say, "I'm so gay I can't even think straight"?
Honkey wrote:Stick to your own country you cuck sasper. Americans don't want rotschild fucking puppets as our leader anymore. Trump a disaster? The worthless cunt is the most corrupt piece of shit you will ever see. Of course the world media has brainwashed you and the europeans to think hes worse than her. And wanna know what the biggest disaster would be? that cunt enforcing her no fly zone so she can start a fucking war with Putin. She also wants to invade our country with more purchased refugee and illegal immigrant votes. How many mexicans are flooding in to australia due to your leaders policies? How many Syrian refugees is your government bringing in? Stfu and stick to your shitty island.
Good man Honkey! TRUMP™
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:yeah trump is a super rich big headed retard that has a poor thought on women, but damn Hillary is so much worse
whether you think the rape cases are real or paid lies, that's about the only dirt you got on him
racist? hardly. the only people hes sending out are illegals, if you cross the rio grande/fence and get a green card your ok here (America is a country of immigrants), he even has his own Latino counsel board
illegals cause problems with voting, rape, murder, assault and you have no way to track them or record them all

I mean look at Hillary Rodham Clinton:
mishandling classified information, said she could not recall, didn't know what C meant (BS)
let her right hand woman's sexting husband use her own server with classified information
lied about sniper fire in Bosnia
let soldiers die in Benghazi without regrets, blamed a youtube video
caused the fall of a semi-stable Libya and caused downfall and corruption in the most stable north African country
receives funding from gay killing middle east countries and then turns around and supports gays
lied about charity in the Clinton foundation (90% goes into her pocket, her family's, and her staff) (around 5 - 7% goes to charity)
raised money for Haiti, then used it all for herself
sold Uranium to RUSSIA, (20% of north American uranium supply) (remember Russia is the guys with the bombs that hate us :) )
AND SEVERAL MORE

and some small things to prove her bad nature:
has a rapist husband
has seizures
said she was named after Edmund Hillary the climber (he climbed after she was born)
chose Tim Kaine the retard to be her running mate (seriously watch the VP debate dudo is a rambling retard) (mike pence 40 times better)
information was found on her server involving child trafficking and satanic rituals

now choose
Orange Face Trump
or
Hilliar Clinton

even this kid knows what's up.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

If the media were unbiased, people would actually realize that clinton is 100x worse than trump.

Media ~TRUMP SAID MEAN THINGS (everyone freaks out)
Media ~hillary is a criminal and got people killed (nobody cares)
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Put down your pitchfork and get out your AR-15 brah. WE'RE TAKING THIS COUNTRY BACK!
Lord---Scary Owl

sasper do you watch CNN a lot?
wwo

Post by wwo »

Sasper trying to shittalk America? That's rich. Oz is currently trying to backpedal on its immigration policy because too many African shitskins are raping and pillaging their Sheilas. Censorship? Oz goes one step further than black bars over tits, or a warning on the label. They outright won't sell things AT ALL there because one idiot that tucks his balls between his thighs and wears a wig got offended. At least American corporations pretend to not own our politicians. Remember the Great Barrier Reef? Pepperidge Farm remembers. Meanwhile, he's hiding in Eastern Europe, one of the few places on earth currently that gives zero fucks about what offends, instead of concerning itself with what makes sense for its own citizens.
sasper

Post by sasper »

wwo wrote:Sasper trying to shittalk America? That's rich. Oz is currently trying to backpedal on its immigration policy because too many African shitskins are raping and pillaging their Sheilas. Censorship? Oz goes one step further than black bars over tits, or a warning on the label. They outright won't sell things AT ALL there because one idiot that tucks his balls between his thighs and wears a wig got offended. At least American corporations pretend to not own our politicians. Remember the Great Barrier Reef? Pepperidge Farm remembers. Meanwhile, he's hiding in Eastern Europe, one of the few places on earth currently that gives zero fucks about what offends, instead of concerning itself with what makes sense for its own citizens.
im not stupid enough to pretend i understand american politics so please don't don't pretend you understand australian politics.
par73

Post by par73 »

yo sasper did australia take out any Japanese held islands in ww2 ? Or did you wait for the rest of the world to clean up your backyard?
wwo

Post by wwo »

sasper wrote:im not stupid enough to pretend i understand american politics so please don't don't pretend you understand australian politics.
"I made some baseless claims which you countered, so let's just forget I ever opened my mouth."

This isn't tumblr, idiot. Don't want a fight? Then don't throw a punch.
Zak

Post by Zak »

An accurate representation of australian military:

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0082432/
par73

Post by par73 »

so wait baraka is the vp for the stein ticket ???

sharkdrivingabus

Post by sharkdrivingabus »

I still say it should have been Barney Frank.

FRANK AND STEIN!
FRANK AND STEIN!
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

If Trump loses. I fully back an Alex Jones/Jesse Ventura ticket in 2020. We need to put an end to globalist conspiracies.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Pogue wrote:If Trump loses. I fully back an Alex Jones/Jesse Ventura ticket in 2020. We need to put an end to globalist conspiracies.
Voting for Coonhat Johnson/Dale Jr.

Hell I would vote for the Rock if he ran. Everyone would vote for him.

THE ROCK/TERRY CREWS 2020
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:
Pogue wrote:If Trump loses. I fully back an Alex Jones/Jesse Ventura ticket in 2020. We need to put an end to globalist conspiracies.
Voting for Coonhat Johnson/Dale Jr.

Hell I would vote for the Rock if he ran. Everyone would vote for him.

THE ROCK/TERRY CREWS 2020
I bet Coonhat and Dale Jr. are voting Trump. They got my vote! KEWNZ™
Boxer

Post by Boxer »

Awesome, Alex Jones.. buy stock in the company that supplies iodion now. By 2020 the world mentality will have evolved to the administration of Steve Harvey and Jerry Springer; Montel Williams will be the Secretary of the treasury.