ATTENTION! - GOS Forums near future

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
shadow

ATTENTION! - GOS Forums near future

Post by shadow »

Who is wonka and why he trying to take over our forums ?
And why everybody so silent about it ?
Boxer

Re: ATTENTION! - GOS Forums near future

Post by Boxer »

shadow wrote:Who is wonka and why he trying to take over our forums ?
I think they are trying to trump up some forum walls. One for Mexico and below, one for east germany and beyond.
shadow wrote:And why everybody so silent about it ?
Because it's made out of chocolate..
Zak

Post by Zak »

Shadow isnt the sharpest tool
wonka

Post by wonka »

I am also known as garnish or brown bag or turnip or \/\/()nKå from tfl days, and I have been playing off and on since the bagrada demo of 97. Lots of ffa BC Mudpit, ffa Lmoth Grave, and 2t bc trow with fr34x, TOON, and always as rabble against the Mercs. I helped Par host Ape Avalanche in 2007. I played with tai kung, wwo, autumn demon, ghengis, lead belly, propagandhi, cheezefist and all those jokers on Wacky Dely in MWC 07. I played with Pho's MWC team this year; with phos, yolo, dantski, zak, renwood, shaitan, vie, jahral, emp, enc, seeker, xmas. And, all four of the autohosts currently hosting games on the metaserver are mine.

I can share the hosting control panel and the other relevant "controls" of the site with other responsible mythers, so should something happen to me, a backup can be made and the site moved without a loss of data.

And I am always on Seeker's discord channel, if you would like to chat.
shadow

Post by shadow »

I am also known as garnish or brown bag or turnip or \/\/()nKå from tfl days, and I have been playing off and on since the bagrada demo of 97. Lots of ffa BC Mudpit, ffa Lmoth Grave, and 2t bc trow with fr34x, TOON, and always as rabble against the Mercs. I helped Par host Ape Avalanche in 2007. I played with tai kung, wwo, autumn demon, ghengis, lead belly, propagandhi, cheezefist and all those jokers on Wacky Dely in MWC 07. I played with Pho's MWC team this year; with phos, yolo, dantski, zak, renwood, shaitan, vie, jahral, emp, enc, seeker, xmas.
this is nothing
wonka wrote: And, all four of the autohosts currently hosting games on the metaserver are mine.
starting to dislike you even more

smells like zak spirit
wonka

Post by wonka »

Who are you?
wonka

Post by wonka »

I would rather this not become a pissing match, and you give valid reasons why me making a forum to host discussion is a bad idea. And along with those reasons, perhaps suggest some alternatives. And then we can have a little back and forth and possibly come to some sort of solution.
Vihaan

Post by Vihaan »

wonka wrote: And, all four of the autohosts currently hosting games on the metaserver are mine.
how?
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

He buys VPN or something like that
Zak

Post by Zak »

Multiple myth folders you dummies