Syn/WTC in 2016: The Bursting of the Proverbial Glass Bubble

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Lizard King

Re: Syn/WTC in 2016: The Bursting of the Proverbial Glass Bu

Post by Lizard King »

Lahl, myrk hasn't played or competed in any ffa in over a decade, you may as well use oxicet's word as your definitive proof.

All I've taken from this is that you like to make shit up and the community generally doesn't like you or give a shit what you say and you appear to be genuinely mentally ill. Very ligerish behavior bro. Yours truly,

-All time ffa champ

Que mic drop
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

GKG hasn't responded to this for like, 2 days. I think we can safely assume he's dead.
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

Lizard King wrote:Lahl, myrk hasn't played or competed in any ffa in over a decade, you may as well use oxicet's word as your definitive proof.
Actually myrk (along with me, east wind, ghengis, and 2 others) was in the finals of the last actual ffa tournament that was played, around 2012 I believe. Ghengis ended up winning it. So wrong again. What were you saying about making shit up again? Oh right...

Unfortunately you weren't good enough to make the finals for that one. So much for being the self-proclaimed all-time ffa champ, let alone even being good at ffa.

I would say you only won anything in ffa when it didn't matter, but you didn't actually win anything ever anyway, as everyone has already noted and nobody is even attempting to contest that fact other than you.

Aww, what's the matter? Not a single person, not even your myth buddies has your back? So sad...

Lahl, so mad.

Cue the butthurt.
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Hopefully this thread buys the server another month or two of life.
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

The only finals I remember from 12' or any relevant ffa tourney most certainly didn't include you. Par hosted any ffa tournies of relevance, the finalists were myself par bone gheng ew and someone else, which I won. Then there was a tffa with similar finalists, par and gheng being one of the teams, pogue(lol, fy) being my teammate which I also won. Feel free to spend your overwhelming amount of freetime digging into this. I like how you haven't bothered to ask Paris anything even though it's been noted at least a dozen times that he hosted any tourney of relevance over the past years.

Anyways, you were nowhere to be found on any occasion, more than likely because you're horrendous at ffa, have never come close to placing in any ffa tourney and simply make shit up to fit your rambling utterly insane narrative. Truly weirded out by you at this point,

-All time ffa champ
Giant Killer General

And yet none of that changes the fact that the last ffa tourney was as I described, and that most (if not all) of everything you are talking about were "show-and-play" events hosted by paris which you decided to call tournaments.

I don't care about ffa, but I'm certainly better than you at it, as is every other top myther (of which you are not among). Which is why your self-proclamations, which remain unrecognized by anyone else, are quite amusing.
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Right, which is why you've never won or placed in a ffa tourney nor could win anything myth based until it died, post 2010, glad we could agree that you never placed in anything ffa, ever. I'm merely calling it what you yourself called it, par hosted every tourney in the timeframe your listing, unless youre lying which is always possible, and i won pretty much everything ffa I entered within that frame.

Bitch plz, if you were any good at ffa you'd have actually won some kind of ffa tourney. If the best you can muster is 70 pts in some show n play like milks ffa after 3 rounds with asmo leeching your nuts then you and I are playing in seperate fucking leagues pal. I think I posted 150 pts within 2 rounds? Won within a few weeks? It was such a blowout I don't even know. You're a never was, end of story brah. Wishing your wife was real out of sheer pity,

-All time ffa champ
Giant Killer General

Yur projecting so hard trying to make this about me when I claimed nothing about ffa. Glad we could agree that you couldn't win anything myth based until it died post 2010 as well.

We could have settled this in the ffa games today but I guess you knew better to stay away. Keep bragging about leagues / show-and-play events though and pretending as if they were tournaments. I guess that is all you can cling to, lahl.
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

You claim to be good at ffa, even furthermore you claim to be better than me, of which you are neither. FFA games today? I thought we had already confirmed you backed out of my challenge and you nor anyone else would ever come close to my numbers in FFA league if that's what you're referring to.

Looks as though you can cling to and claim nothing.
Giant Killer General

Looks like you can't cling or claim to anything either since you are too scared to show up. Not to mention having no real accomplishments to show for anything. Here you are clinging to a point score in an ffa, non-tournament league that no other top players hardly participated in, lahl. You reek of desperation.
Lizard King wrote:So you're cowering out of the challenge as expected.
Who's the coward and hypocrite now?

Hint: it's you.

Hopefully you can find your big boy pants and show up at some point. Otherwise it would be just too precious after all that talk about me not showing up for you to then not show up as well. I would have a lot of fun with that.
akira

Post by akira »

the saddest thing in all of mwc 2016 was the amount of time it took GKG to put this thread together. and every subsequent post. i'm genuinely concerned.
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

You already cowered out of my challenge since ffa league is irrelevant i thought? Now you want to show up every game of every match on every single day its hosted? Hahaha, the hypocrisy/patheticness is just redundant with you.

Regardless, youve already failed. I put up 150 pts within 2 weeks in a combined 28 games, deflating any and all competition to where the best they could do was rush me every game and i still won within 6 weeks. :\ You're nowhere close to those numbers just as I predicted and your ffa game looks weak as fuck as usual. Lookin beyond desperate now bro, its like you have no face left to save so the crazy is just coming out of every pore. Yours truly,

-All time ffa champ
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

best way to settle this

6 man ffa 1 weekend tourney, milk man point system

gkg
ew
kilg
crun
gekko
paris

does kilg come on top? or does he sink below the lowly paris? does gkg do better or worse?
Giant Killer General

all I hear is a whole lot of talkie without any walkie.

show up and see what happens.

you're dismissed until then. show up or don't, doesn't matter. either way, you lose. LOL
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Giant Killer General wrote:all I hear is a whole lot of talkie without any walkie.

show up and see what happens.

you're dismissed until then. show up or don't, doesn't matter. either way, you lose. LOL
Someone just needs to get their dick sucked or rammed in the ass by a bear in a leather suit. Or both....whichever you prefer.
shadow

Post by shadow »

Pogue wrote: Someone just needs to get their dick sucked or rammed in the ass by a bear in a leather suit. Or both....whichever you prefer.
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Wow I must have really hit a home run with thesingle "youre a never was" thing. I haven't seen anyone spazz out this hard on the forums since the early days of krok and jditty.

You already lost the challenge pal, confirmed by your pathetic numbers.

Pretty sure you were lost and dismissed months ago when you cowered out of mwc then cowered out of my ffa challenge (i wont bother to go back a few pages to directly quote your hilarious contradiction) only to show up to every single game and do as poorly as i thought you would :) You're a joke bro, stfu already.
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Lahl, id rather lose to drunken deer in some 1vs1s only you give a shit about/remember than to go down as the only player in myth history to get triple land wighted. :D THE NERD RAGE IS REAL.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=52A4r2zpqqc

For those of you that haven't seen this defining moment in myth history, mega lulz.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

HAHAHA! Never gets old. Always forget it was alk who posted that.
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Lol, I had forgotten about it until par posted it on discord the other day for all of our amusement.